Uganda, a stand against homosexuality? Death penalty introduced.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7013
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    27.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Uganda, a stand against homosexuality? Death penalty introduced.


    Forgive me for using wiki as the link, but its got most of the info on one page, with links leading out. Or just google Uganda Anti-homosexuality bill. Plenty of info from CNN, and other junk.

    But its interesting, the first nation in a world of bend over baboons who are making a stand. And even bringing back a death penalty for the acts of homosexual intercourse.



    http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...sexuality_Bill


    And before you proceed take a look at this link

    Homosexuality - a Clear and Present Danger

    Just to give an idea...

    Thoughts, impressions, your take on such things. All welcome.

  2. lutherblsstt
    Guest
    lutherblsstt's Avatar

    This is common in Africa:

    Malawi: Country Not Safe for Homosexuals
    http://allafrica.com/stories/201003140001.html

    "Malawi is quickly becoming unsafe for homosexuals as the country's police service recently launched a campaign to hunt down and arrest prominent people who are suspected of being gay.

    The police service claim to be investigating issues related to 'homosexual tendencies' as homosexuality is against the law in Malawi."

    Also: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...da-homosexuals

    "Nigeria has a similar bill waiting to reach its statute books and already allows the death penalty for homosexuality in northern states, as does Sudan.

    Burundi criminalised homosexuality in April this year, joining 37 other African nations where gay sex is already illegal.

    Egypt and Mali are creeping towards criminalisation, using morality laws against same-sex couples."
  3. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    11114
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    25.55%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Wow. If ever there was a non-issue that people make in to a big deal.

    Let them do what they want. Gays typically have more disposable income (no children, with exceptions of course,) that allows them to help keep the economy turning. They also decrease the pool of straight males in the world, making us a commodity to the ladies. HAHA!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7013
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    27.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    They also decrease the pool of straight males in the world, making us a commodity to the ladies. HAHA!
    LOL! True, the single benifit I see.

    But the economy part is not true. If these things are right, homosexuals destroy health care systems. AIDs alone would devastate any healthcare.

    Which brings up a question...If we do get national health care...would homosexuals be banned from it or have to pay a higher cost due to their risks?
  5. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,409
    Rep Power
    987662
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    41.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    LOL! True, the single benifit I see.

    But the economy part is not true. If these things are right, homosexuals destroy health care systems. AIDs alone would devastate any healthcare.

    Which brings up a question...If we do get national health care...would homosexuals be banned from it or have to pay a higher cost due to their risks?
    you really believe that AIDs is a homosexual disease soley at this point in time?
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  6. Senior Member
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,133
    Rep Power
    164068
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    88.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    The Situation in Uganda is repulsive and absurd, those clowns are just as F!@@ed up as the Idiots over at the WestBoro baptist Church, the only one that can judge is God. The Holy water, Bibles to the head and Countless "can I get an Amen and hallelujah's !!!" has turn there brains into a convoluted bowl of Bat-SH!T crazy soup.

    For the Record, I'm White, I'm Straight, I'm a Vet as well as A Libertarian/Independant with a Dash of Conservatism.

    Zero V, I could agree with you on what you posted with Homosexuality - a Clear and Present Danger But Africa is such a brutal country and granted the articles could be a valid point but in Uganda there's innocent lives that are gonna be subjected to more torture and brutality than what is already in Africa, all I can think of is a good example and what happened to Matthew Shepard and just shake my head and get a little upset.
  7. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    11114
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    25.55%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    But the economy part is not true. If these things are right, homosexuals destroy health care systems. AIDs alone would devastate any healthcare.

    Which brings up a question...If we do get national health care...would homosexuals be banned from it or have to pay a higher cost due to their risks?
    Because straight people do not get AIDS? A disease like AIDS doesn't care about sexual orientation or national health care. Entire villages are just as susceptible as a homosexual, without adequate contraception or other protection.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  8. Senior Member
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,133
    Rep Power
    164068
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    88.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Because straight people do not get AIDS? A disease like AIDS doesn't care about sexual orientation or national health care. Entire villages are just as susceptible as a homosexual, without adequate contraception or other protection.
    True Dat' I know someone who's HIV positive after a botched blood transfusion and he's straight as they come.
  9. Elite Member
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,704
    Rep Power
    513136
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    86.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    It won't slow the spread of AIDS over there one bit seeing is how anal sex is a form of birth control, condoms are harder to get than here, and rape is as common as can be. But yeah, blame the homosexuals.
  10. lutherblsstt
    Guest
    lutherblsstt's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post

    Zero V, I could agree with you on what you posted with Homosexuality - a Clear and Present Danger But Africa is such a brutal country and granted the articles could be a valid point but in Uganda there's innocent lives that are gonna be subjected to more torture and brutality than what is already in Africa, all I can think of is a good example and what happened to Matthew Shepard and just shake my head and get a little upset.
    Africa is not a country it is a continent. Why do you call it brutal? There are manyh trouble spots but that is because most countries just gained independence within the last 50 years and some only within the last 20 years. By the way, you ever been there?

    There are quite a few celebrities who have homes there,and some extravagant homes: http://www.thepropertymag.co.za/page...e-homes-10.asp

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG9w-8Yi58I"]YouTube- Blacks Without Borders[/ame]

    Looks real brutal: in Togo

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnQx-aaaWpE&feature=related"]YouTube- Arrivee a la plage de Lome[/ame]

    How about Botswana:

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5EIyAxk9-8&feature=related"]YouTube- Africa you wont see on TV[/ame]

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGMj0n2VcU8&feature=re lated"]YouTube- Gaborone, Botswana, Africa[/ame]

    Here are Johannesburg, South Africa Capetown, South Africa Lagos, Nigeria Nairobi, Kenya Abidjan, Ivory coast Abuja, Nigeria and Khartoum:

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfPkg8S4Fio&feature=re lated"]YouTube- African Cities - Sub-saharan africa![/ame]
  11. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7013
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    27.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Never said it was limited solely to homosexuals.

    but statistics saying eventually 1 out of every 2 homosexuals will contract AIDS, is a helluvalot higher ratio than heterosexual couples. Not to mention, I never have seen any life long homo mates yet. They are dysfunctional in any society.

    As a homo explained to a co-worker... He has to stuff an entire wash cloth up his arsehole to keep the crap from falling out....

    Explain to me how that is natural, or right in any sense....

    And I know people from Africa, a more of of the countries down there are better off than you think... Hell I know a really hot south african chick(she is white). Just because a few nations cant stop shooting over things.

    And back to homosexuality... only in the last 20 years has it become a big "rights" thing that they should have all these benefits. The only reason people support them, is because it gives them something to fight over.

    Mankind worked fine for the last couple thousand years getting rid of em, why stop now? Especially if its causing so much havoc?

    Besides, they get special rights. Not equal rights.

    If I get in a fight today, it HAS to be a straight white guy. Any other combo, and I go to jail for a hate crime...

    So stfu about equal rights crap. Its all political lies anyways.
  12. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11680
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Eh, i'd worry more about drug users spreading aids than homosexuals but as far as killing them for being gay? It's outright crazy... Mechanically i think being gay doesn't make sense but neither does becoming a guidance counselor, but they shouldn't be killed either.
  13. Senior Member
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,133
    Rep Power
    164068
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    88.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I know it's not a country and showing me a bunch of vids of Africa that belong in a tourist/travel guide lacks any validity, Africa is in turmoil so quit posting stupid vids, there are alot of troubled spots but it's happens to be that the topic we're talking about is in Africa just like all the brutality that has been going on in Africa (remember Darfur ) I think anyone else here would get what I was saying but not you Luther because you are a complete tool and have no original opinions or ideas and instead post from other sites about issues such as your Iran post which was full of misinformation and B.S.

    Africa is a continent in Turmoil and no matter how many videos you show me of beautiful houses and towns will not sugar coat it nor provide whatever worthless point you are trying to prove....fall by the wayside.
  14. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Never said it was limited solely to homosexuals.

    but statistics saying eventually 1 out of every 2 homosexuals will contract AIDS, is a helluvalot higher ratio than heterosexual couples. Not to mention, I never have seen any life long homo mates yet. They are dysfunctional in any society.

    As a homo explained to a co-worker... He has to stuff an entire wash cloth up his arsehole to keep the crap from falling out....

    Explain to me how that is natural, or right in any sense....

    And I know people from Africa, a more of of the countries down there are better off than you think... Hell I know a really hot south african chick(she is white). Just because a few nations cant stop shooting over things.

    And back to homosexuality... only in the last 20 years has it become a big "rights" thing that they should have all these benefits. The only reason people support them, is because it gives them something to fight over.

    Mankind worked fine for the last couple thousand years getting rid of em, why stop now? Especially if its causing so much havoc?

    Besides, they get special rights. Not equal rights.

    If I get in a fight today, it HAS to be a straight white guy. Any other combo, and I go to jail for a hate crime...

    So stfu about equal rights crap. Its all political lies anyways.
    I agree.. Get rid of the flaws in the gene pool, and allow the strong genetically inclined individuals rise and evolve... And im tired of all the equal rights BS as well... This is America ladies and gentleman, a country blessed by God and stepped upon by straight Christian men and women .. If I offended anyone, I hath done my good deed for today!
  15. Senior Member
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,133
    Rep Power
    164068
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    88.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Never said it was limited solely to homosexuals.

    but statistics saying eventually 1 out of every 2 homosexuals will contract AIDS, is a helluvalot higher ratio than heterosexual couples. Not to mention, I never have seen any life long homo mates yet. They are dysfunctional in any society.

    As a homo explained to a co-worker... He has to stuff an entire wash cloth up his arsehole to keep the crap from falling out....

    Explain to me how that is natural, or right in any sense....

    And I know people from Africa, a more of of the countries down there are better off than you think... Hell I know a really hot south african chick(she is white). Just because a few nations cant stop shooting over things.

    And back to homosexuality... only in the last 20 years has it become a big "rights" thing that they should have all these benefits. The only reason people support them, is because it gives them something to fight over.

    Mankind worked fine for the last couple thousand years getting rid of em, why stop now? Especially if its causing so much havoc?

    Besides, they get special rights. Not equal rights.

    If I get in a fight today, it HAS to be a straight white guy. Any other combo, and I go to jail for a hate crime...

    So stfu about equal rights crap. Its all political lies anyways.
    The title of your thread : Uganda, a stand against homosexuality? Death penalty introduced.

    I'm not here to argue with you and so you can tell me or anyone else here to STFU and that's fine but executing and subjecting someone to torture just becuase they are gay is wrong and there is no excuse for that and everything that you just said above makes you sound extremely ignorant so quit pasting the daily hot topic from a news website and then going on a banter about a whole aids/disease conspiracy and take the initiative to do your own actual investigating from both sides, do I agree with Homosexuality, No but again executing someone because they are gay is wrong. And that's great that you know a hot White Chick from South Africa. My good friend Komi is coincidentally from Togo and was one of the only people in his town that had a car so he helped everyone out, he came here stateside because it was so poverty stricken, he became a Police Officer and now just took some time off to finish up Med School so he can go back to Togo.
  16. New Member
    Lacradocious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    387
    Rep Power
    285
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    19.46%

    No person should be punished for being gay just like a person shouldn't be punished for being a Christian, an African, a Democrat, or anything else.

    Just because people are different doesn't mean that they shouldn't have the same rights.

    This thread is a shame. I have never understood why people are so concerned with and insecure that others happen to be queer.
  17. lutherblsstt
    Guest
    lutherblsstt's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    I know it's not a country and showing me a bunch of vids of Africa that belong in a tourist/travel guide lacks any validity, Africa is in turmoil so quit posting stupid vids, there are alot of troubled spots but it's happens to be that the topic we're talking about is in Africa just like all the brutality that has been going on in Africa (remember Darfur ) I think anyone else here would get what I was saying but not you Luther because you are a complete tool and have no original opinions or ideas and instead post from other sites about issues such as your Iran post which was full of misinformation and B.S.

    Africa is a continent in Turmoil and no matter how many videos you show me of beautiful houses and towns will not sugar coat it nor provide whatever worthless point you are trying to prove....fall by the wayside.
    You want original thoughts? OK,my original thoughts are that:

    1) You have no idea what you are talking about.

    2) Your thoughts on Africa are far from "original" but are regurgitated from something you read or saw on tv.

    3) I said "There are many trouble spots but that is because most countries just gained independence within the last 50 years and some only within the last 20 years. " What did the U.S. look like at that point in it's history?

    4) We are not talking Iran we are talking about the CONTINENT of Africa,stick to the subject.

    5) You stated "But Africa is such a brutal country" so that is why I pointed out that it is a continent. The videos,touristy or not, show that it is not all war and turmoil,I also have quite a few friends there and my Aunt in France has a winter home in Tanzania and loves it.
  18. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,409
    Rep Power
    987662
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    41.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Never said it was limited solely to homosexuals.

    but statistics saying eventually 1 out of every 2 homosexuals will contract AIDS, is a helluvalot higher ratio than heterosexual couples. Not to mention, I never have seen any life long homo mates yet. They are dysfunctional in any society.

    As a homo explained to a co-worker... He has to stuff an entire wash cloth up his arsehole to keep the crap from falling out....

    Explain to me how that is natural, or right in any sense....

    And I know people from Africa, a more of of the countries down there are better off than you think... Hell I know a really hot south african chick(she is white). Just because a few nations cant stop shooting over things.

    And back to homosexuality... only in the last 20 years has it become a big "rights" thing that they should have all these benefits. The only reason people support them, is because it gives them something to fight over.

    Mankind worked fine for the last couple thousand years getting rid of em, why stop now? Especially if its causing so much havoc?

    Besides, they get special rights. Not equal rights.

    If I get in a fight today, it HAS to be a straight white guy. Any other combo, and I go to jail for a hate crime...

    So stfu about equal rights crap. Its all political lies anyways.
    Wow, just wow. Barely coherent ramblings and much of which show a dire need to for experience and really just to grow up.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  19. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27064
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Never said it was limited solely to homosexuals.

    but statistics saying eventually 1 out of every 2 homosexuals will contract AIDS, is a helluvalot higher ratio than heterosexual couples. Not to mention, I never have seen any life long homo mates yet. They are dysfunctional in any society.

    As a homo explained to a co-worker... He has to stuff an entire wash cloth up his arsehole to keep the crap from falling out....

    Explain to me how that is natural, or right in any sense....

    And I know people from Africa, a more of of the countries down there are better off than you think... Hell I know a really hot south african chick(she is white). Just because a few nations cant stop shooting over things.

    And back to homosexuality... only in the last 20 years has it become a big "rights" thing that they should have all these benefits. The only reason people support them, is because it gives them something to fight over.

    Mankind worked fine for the last couple thousand years getting rid of em, why stop now? Especially if its causing so much havoc?

    Besides, they get special rights. Not equal rights.

    If I get in a fight today, it HAS to be a straight white guy. Any other combo, and I go to jail for a hate crime...

    So stfu about equal rights crap. Its all political lies anyways.
    While your tinfoil conspiracy-laden rants can sometimes be comical - mostly in the way that I find, say, a person falling on ice comical - you may want to curtail the hate speech. You know, seeing as it is a Federal crime, and so forth.

    Aside from that, there is nothing in any of your posts which could be considered a rational thought, and therefore worth replying to. And so, I say unto you again:

  20. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7013
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    27.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    While your tinfoil conspiracy-laden rants can sometimes be comical - mostly in the way that I find, say, a person falling on ice comical - you may want to curtail the hate speech. You know, seeing as it is a Federal crime, and so forth.

    Aside from that, there is nothing in any of your posts which could be considered a rational thought, and therefore worth replying to. And so, I say unto you again:
    For it to be hate speech, I would have to use insulting terms, and directly display personal intents to do wrong.

    I call them by the homosexual terminology they desire(not the other branding) and to say I support a countries political choices.... None of which qualify for hate speech.

    Pointing out the flaws in something doesnt result in hate speech.

    But once again, as the hypocrites crying hypocrite, go on about your business.

    Honestly I have seen no possible benefit from anything you believe in other than being a mindless yes'man to society.

    Even so, you entertain your mind with posting the same old videos you always use, so you can feel "cool" or who knows what weird needs you have.

    The main concept behind so many people backing homosexuality is not equality. But the common conviction in most people that they feel they justify themselves by picking a cause, then blindly fighting for it until its accomplished, then spend years suffering from the outcome and having regrets.(think Obama election lol).

    No one cared about homosexuals until the last 20 years, then its this big issue. No its just the current fad small minds must entertain themselves with supporting. Why? No benefit to society, no great justice...just because... hell just be gay, its cool!

    It should have never been Declassified as a mental disorder.

    Just like the raising amount of down syndrom children, ADHD, and many other mental diseases, you find it just natural that homosexuals are increasing as well? And carry a whole slew of mental disorders with them?

    Outside of the moral side of things. In the very least it is a mental disorder, not something to be touted around, given equal BS, and the likes. But something that needs treatment.

    Guess we are due for another "Dark Ages" though... Or could be near the end times. Who knows why things have gone so wrong.

    Now who are you to disagree with the way another nation runs itself? Who is America to have any say? Exactly the same concept of your arguments about homosexuality. You yourself are the reason others do have say against a disease that is spreading. Its kind of funny that its ok to say people cant be against something...unless they are the ones against something...then its ok...
  21. New Member
    Lacradocious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    387
    Rep Power
    285
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    19.46%

    Dude, you are digging a deeper hole. Your view is no different than saying the Holocaust was good policy. Condoning murder, anywhere, is hate in my opinion.

    There aren't more gay people today relative to the population. They are just more open about it now that they don't have to be closeted about it. They all don't have aids and they all don't have mental health problems. Most of the gay people I know are well adjusted, successful people who manage their money well, volunteer, have great hearts, and do a lot of good things. That's not to say that I haven't met a few crazy, selfish, absolutely worthless gay people, but that can be said about anyone.

    Using gays or anyone else who doesn't agree with your worldview as a scapegoat for all of the world's problems is backward and unproductive. You sound like a very unhappy person and I feel sorry for you.

    This thread should be deleted.
  22. Senior Member
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,133
    Rep Power
    164068
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    88.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Whatever you say Luther, you're right and you'll always be right regardless.....
  23. New Member
    Blacktail's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    479
    Rep Power
    372
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%

    Meh they will all die eventually. Most of us will. Not me though cause I'm that sweet =). Gay people in general don't concern me unless they are pushing their ideas,culture and sexuality on me. Less dudes that want women = less dudes competing for women. Don't think about grabbing my arse or anything though unless you are not planning on using that arm in the future. I don't think its right or normal in anyway..but I don't wish them dead about it. God's the judge not me.
  24. Banned
    Sam I Am's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    1.63%

    Wow. Zero V, after reading countless posts that you write (poorly), I can conclude that you are nothing more than a "know-it-all" false Christian living under mommy and daddy's roof because you, simply put, Failed at Life. Now go cry about your ex-girlfriend from 3 years ago. She was your one highlight of your miserable existence. Wah wah wah.
  25. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7013
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    27.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail View Post
    Meh they will all die eventually. Most of us will. Not me though cause I'm that sweet =). Gay people in general don't concern me unless they are pushing their ideas,culture and sexuality on me. Less dudes that want women = less dudes competing for women. Don't think about grabbing my arse or anything though unless you are not planning on using that arm in the future. I don't think its right or normal in anyway..but I don't wish them dead about it. God's the judge not me.
    Its the step by step process of "anything goes society" that is the biggest problem from this. As more and more becomes "ok" look at America. Each year it is in a worse condition since the last. While we are at it, self flagilation(sp?) should be legal, and people should be able to walk the streets covered in their own blood murmuring weird names in odd languages. I mean it is their personal right to do as they wish, correct?

    And that would in no way disgust or effect others or disrupt society any? Just checking. Its their lifestyle, so we would have to accept it as ok.

    I have no beef with a homosexual 1 on 1. I will shake his/her hand if its business. Both my last 2 bosses were lesbos(one set of which were sexist women who screwed over everyone in that place that had testicles). So working with them, talking with em. All fine. I will tell them to their face, I find their lifestyle disgusting. Usually leave it at that though, and I make sure there is a wall there they understand that we have a difference of opinions and being a "bud" is not an option.

    Its this whole "Bandwagon" action Americans are taking leaping on every single thing that will make them feel unique or God knows what they want out of it. Uganda is a nation that is actually standing ground against the tides. Yes they are using extremes(imprisonment, death). But honestly, do they have ANY other viable option? If so elaborate, explain to me a non-extreme way they can make it illegal(their choice as a free nation) and enforce it?

    Any of you, present any ideas to allow them to continue with their choice as a nation, yet meet your standards of what is right? Which would be a half way point. Banish all homosexuals? Force them out of the country? Make it mandatory to go to rehabilitations clinics?

    If they are doing such an evil extreme, then present the proper methods that go along with their choices, NOT your support for homosexuals. But the humanistic way they are to go about their desires as a country.

    Or can you only think one way, with a single path of "Every one else is wrong but me" which is what people like with like ideals to mine are faced with being accused of.

    I am just happy I am finding more, and more, and more like minded individuals of my generation, and even better ones in the younger generation coming up behind mine. Regardless of anything I say or do, there are people out there who are going to grow into packing a helluva punch with the same ideals, if not too extreme for me to even agree with.

    Mostly a product of the ideals established by liberals. Its the backlash, the "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction" effect. Liberalism and false "human rights" ideologies have slammed into the walls of balance and pushed them so far to one side, you cant help but expect the rebound that will extend even farther in the other direction.

    There is even a war for creationism to finally be put back into public schooling in Texas last time I checked.



    Should peeps desire this thread be closed, because its too "sensitive" of an issue for them, msg me or say so, and well. We are a democracy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
    Wow. Zero V, after reading countless posts that you write (poorly), I can conclude that you are nothing more than a "know-it-all" false Christian living under mommy and daddy's roof because you, simply put, Failed at Life. Now go cry about your ex-girlfriend from 3 years ago. She was your one highlight of your miserable existence. Wah wah wah.
    for 14 posts, you seem to be a know it all yourself. Thanks for being Dr. Phil and making it so simple to me! My whole life is changed, do you have any books I can buy?

    While life has been hard, it has placed me into some leadership positions, given me some grand openings, and gained me alot more than I usually let myself enjoy. I will have my own place in less than 2 months should all go well, be a certified personal trainer in 7 months, and have my associates of arts within 12 months... I am just a pessimistic person usually is all, to put it mildly. Got a few other roles and things going, but other than the basics nothing needs stated to your likes.

    As for false faith, none of those accusations matter less it be of a person of faith. For the blind cannot claim to see anything, but darkness. Neither can they describe an what it is they think they see. (IMO)

    And my last female issue was from a girl I was on/off with over the last year. Just so you know.

    But yes I am a complete and udder(spelling intended good sir) failure



    I dont know what it is, but I never have these issues in person, yet I still speak the same ideology, but far less conflict. Mostly people actually agreeing, or saying they disagree, but with far less conflict.
  26. Senior Member
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5422
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    45.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lacradocious View Post
    This thread is a shame. I have never understood why people are so concerned with and insecure that others happen to be queer.
    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Wow, just wow. Barely coherent ramblings and much of which show a dire need to for experience and really just to grow up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Aside from that, there is nothing in any of your posts which could be considered a rational thought, and therefore worth replying to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacradocious View Post
    There aren't more gay people today relative to the population. They are just more open about it now that they don't have to be closeted about it. They all don't have aids and they all don't have mental health problems. Most of the gay people I know are well adjusted, successful people who manage their money well, volunteer, have great hearts, and do a lot of good things. That's not to say that I haven't met a few crazy, selfish, absolutely worthless gay people, but that can be said about anyone.

    Using gays or anyone else who doesn't agree with your worldview as a scapegoat for all of the world's problems is backward and unproductive. You sound like a very unhappy person and I feel sorry for you.

    This thread should be deleted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
    Wow. Zero V, after reading countless posts that you write (poorly), I can conclude that you are nothing more than a "know-it-all" false Christian living under mommy and daddy's roof because you, simply put, Failed at Life. Now go cry about your ex-girlfriend from 3 years ago. She was your one highlight of your miserable existence. Wah wah wah.
    ^^^This.

    Zero, the homophobia is strong with you. Reminds me of Chris Cooper's character in "American Beauty."


    Name:  prince_says_hai.gif
Views: 131
Size:  1.44 MB
    RTR.
  27. lutherblsstt
    Guest
    lutherblsstt's Avatar

    I think they should be able to write whatever laws they want without the usual hypocritical admonitions of tolerance from Western countries,many of whom were former colonizers of the same countries.

    Execution does seem extreme but so does execution for drug smuggling,like they do in Indonesia and Malaysia and various other countries.
  28. Elite Member
    DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,779
    Rep Power
    307853
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    45.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    ... Aside from that, there is nothing in any of your posts which could be considered a rational thought, and therefore worth replying to. ...
    Chill out Mullet. Just because he has an option about gay men, doesn't mean he was speaking directly to you. Besides, your arrogant and hurtful response is equally uncouth and distasteful, and doesn't make you look like a serious factor in this discussion either.
  29. New Member
    Blacktail's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    479
    Rep Power
    372
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%

    [quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Its the step by step process of "anything goes society" that is the biggest problem from this. As more and more becomes "ok" look at America. Each year it is in a worse condition since the last. While we are at it, self flagilation(sp?) should be legal, and people should be able to walk the streets covered in their own blood murmuring weird names in odd languages. I mean it is their personal right to do as they wish, correct?

    And that would in no way disgust or effect others or disrupt society any? Just checking. Its their lifestyle, so we would have to accept it as ok.

    I have no beef with a homosexual 1 on 1. I will shake his/her hand if its business. Both my last 2 bosses were lesbos(one set of which were sexist women who screwed over everyone in that place that had testicles). So working with them, talking with em. All fine. I will tell them to their face, I find their lifestyle disgusting. Usually leave it at that though, and I make sure there is a wall there they understand that we have a difference of opinions and being a "bud" is not an option.

    Its this whole "Bandwagon" action Americans are taking leaping on every single thing that will make them feel unique or God knows what they want out of it. Uganda is a nation that is actually standing ground against the tides. Yes they are using extremes(imprisonment, death). But honestly, do they have ANY other viable option? If so elaborate, explain to me a non-extreme way they can make it illegal(their choice as a free nation) and enforce it?

    Any of you, present any ideas to allow them to continue with their choice as a nation, yet meet your standards of what is right? Which would be a half way point. Banish all homosexuals? Force them out of the country? Make it mandatory to go to rehabilitations clinics?

    If they are doing such an evil extreme, then present the proper methods that go along with their choices, NOT your support for homosexuals. But the humanistic way they are to go about their desires as a country.

    Or can you only think one way, with a single path of "Every one else is wrong but me" which is what people like with like ideals to mine are faced with being accused of.

    I am just happy I am finding more, and more, and more like minded individuals of my generation, and even better ones in the younger generation coming up behind mine. Regardless of anything I say or do, there are people out there who are going to grow into packing a helluva punch with the same ideals, if not too extreme for me to even agree with.

    Mostly a product of the ideals established by liberals. Its the backlash, the "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction" effect. Liberalism and false "human rights" ideologies have slammed into the walls of balance and pushed them so far to one side, you cant help but expect the rebound that will extend even farther in the other direction.

    There is even a war for creationism to finally be put back into public schooling in Texas last time I checked.
    Well, God created us free men free of choice. We made a bad decision in the beginning and thats why we are here.If they choose to live that way ignoring the consequences of their actions that is up to them. All you can/should do, as you profess yourself a Christian and therefore should love your neighbor AND your enemy, is show people that are practicing that lifestyle, that the Bible, God and the Christ do not condone that lifestyle, to those who would listen.Shake the dust from your feet to those who do not.

    Wishing someone dead or encouraging it is morally wrong as a Christian and opposed to real Christian values. YOU are not a judge and neither is ANY human. That belongs to God alone to decide what is to be done with them and is stated in the Bible. You will prove the bad hearted motives of false Christians very well if you continue with this line of reasoning.
  30. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,409
    Rep Power
    987662
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    41.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    [quote=Blacktail;2347281]


    Wishing someone dead or encouraging it is morally wrong as a Christian and opposed to real Christian values. YOU are not a judge and neither is ANY human. That belongs to God alone to decide what is to be done with them and is stated in the Bible. You will prove the bad hearted motives of false Christians very well if you continue with this line of reasoning.
    end of thread right there. well said
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  31. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27064
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Chill out Mullet. Just because he has an option about gay men, doesn't mean he was speaking directly to you. Besides, your arrogant and hurtful response is equally uncouth and distasteful, and doesn't make you look like a serious factor in this discussion either.
    Comical discussions, by the their nature, do not possess "serious factors." What differentiates, say, an opinion from a position is one thing: a certain amount of knowledge on a given topic that delineates 'A' from 'B'. Positions are debatable precisely because they are indicated by knowledge on a given topic that can form points of contention, thereby giving 'Party B' cause and inclination to debate these various contingencies; opinions are not debatable precisely because they are not indicated and/or imbued with any type of knowledge, and thereby 'Party B' really has nothing to respond to. An extreme lack of knowledge combined with both a sense of abjection and entitlement toward the group in question necessarily excises any real worth from the comments at hand, D. Stating that in a comical way is neither "arrogant," "hurtful," "uncouth," nor "distasteful."

    Furthermore, I could quite frankly care less if an individual supports homosexuality, condones homosexuality, tolerates homosexuality or hates homosexuality - they are entitled to their position, as am I. However, with that being said, anybody is also entitled to point out that a blatantly ignorant, bigoted and uninformed position is not a rational thought by definition.
  32. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,420
    Rep Power
    771852
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post

    Explain to me how that is natural, or right in any sense....


    If only there were some thread dealing with the idiocy that is the "derp homos is unnatural" point.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  33. Elite Member
    DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,779
    Rep Power
    307853
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    45.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Comical discussions, by the their nature, do not possess "serious factors." What differentiates, say, an opinion from a position is one thing: a certain amount of knowledge on a given topic that delineates 'A' from 'B'. Positions are debatable precisely because they are indicated by knowledge on a given topic that can form points of contention, thereby giving 'Party B' cause and inclination to debate these various contingencies; opinions are not debatable precisely because they are not indicated and/or imbued with any type of knowledge, and thereby 'Party B' really has nothing to respond to. An extreme lack of knowledge combined with both a sense of abjection and entitlement toward the group in question necessarily excises any real worth from the comments at hand, D. Stating that in a comical way is neither "arrogant," "hurtful," "uncouth," nor "distasteful."

    Furthermore, I could quite frankly care less if an individual supports homosexuality, condones homosexuality, tolerates homosexuality or hates homosexuality - they are entitled to their position, as am I. However, with that being said, anybody is also entitled to point out that a blatantly ignorant, bigoted and uninformed position is not a rational thought by definition.
    That's fine Mullet, I don't disagree with your assessment in large, but referencing that Billy Madison video had no redeeming value and does demonstrate an obvious position of arrogance. Your implied endorsement of controversial new 'hate legislation' is disturbing as well, though it seems you really just jump the fence when it's convenient to your attack.

    I think perhaps Zero has possibly formed a legitimate conclusion about the hate agenda. It truly appears to be more of a political stunt rather than something designed to prompt social equalization. I suspect these laws will not equilibrate anything, only deepen the rift between social groups of diverse ideology. All tinfoil aside, I have to question the true motive.

    Now what does this have to do with homosexual death penalties.... absolutely nothing, just sayin'
  34. New Member
    protempsfish's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    150
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    60.68%

    I am a straight man with kids and a beautiful wife. I love big breasts. I am also a Christian. That being said I find it sad and disturbing that certain societies would execute an individual for something that is beyond their control. A person does not choose sexual orientation, it is chosen for them. Perhaps the good Lord is testing man's compassion towards his fellow man? No one knows for sure. To suggest that someone would choose to be gay is quite silly. To be subjected to hate crimes and bigotry is a lifestyle no one would choose. They are a minority and I have never met a gay man or woman that has tried to impose his/her views or lifestyle on myself. Sad times we are in.
  35. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27064
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    That's fine Mullet, I don't disagree with your assessment in large, but referencing that Billy Madison video had no redeeming value and does demonstrate an obvious position of arrogance. Your implied endorsement of controversial new 'hate legislation' is disturbing as well, though it seems you really just jump the fence when it's convenient to your attack.
    No, it by and large demonstrates a poignant sense of humor, and comedic timing.

    As for the "controversial new hate legislation," I am unsure what you are referring to. At any rate, my position always has and will be individuals are privy to do with their body what they please. However, the subtlety of your attempt at a vague bait-and-switch is appreciated: litigation tactics at their finest.
  36. Senior Member
    Harry Manback's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,203
    Rep Power
    737
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    99.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Let the homos be. It simply means more single women for me. However, I am against interracial coupling. I don't go after your women, so don't go after mine.

    Note, I did not mention what race I was, so don't misconstrue this statement as a racial or bigoted attack. It is merely my view upon contamination of the gene pool.
  37. Elite Member
    DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,779
    Rep Power
    307853
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    45.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by protempsfish View Post
    I am a straight man with kids and a beautiful wife. I love big breasts. I am also a Christian. That being said I find it sad and disturbing that certain societies would execute an individual for something that is beyond their control. A person does not choose sexual orientation, it is chosen for them. Perhaps the good Lord is testing man's compassion towards his fellow man? No one knows for sure. To suggest that someone would choose to be gay is quite silly. To be subjected to hate crimes and bigotry is a lifestyle no one would choose. They are a minority and I have never met a gay man or woman that has tried to impose his/her views or lifestyle on myself. Sad times we are in.
    You begin from a pretext, which gives away your shillhood (or spiritual immaturity, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.)

    So I can't be gay if I choose to? I'm either born that way, or I've just missed the boat? I think it's quite silly not to recognize the obvious and bountiful benefits in the game called "homosexual", with all kinds of juicy victim entitlements to gain these days (especially to a skilled player.) I might play Victim too, if the payoff was great enough, but it's not IMO. It's basically a race for second place. As scary as failure may seem I'd rather chance the win, rather than have the luke-warm consolation of pointing the finger, yet still lose. Ya know?
  38. Elite Member
    DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,779
    Rep Power
    307853
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    45.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    Let the homos be. It simply means more single women for me. However, I am against interracial coupling. I don't go after your women, so don't go after mine.

    Note, I did not mention what race I was, so don't misconstrue this statement as a racial or bigoted attack. It is merely my view upon contamination of the gene pool.
    Hey, it's all pink on the inside my brotha.

    (sorry, bad joke)
  39. Senior Member
    Harry Manback's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,203
    Rep Power
    737
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    99.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Hey, it's all pink on the inside my brotha.

    (sorry, bad joke)
    lol, I applaud the effort.
  40. Banned
    Sam I Am's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    1.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    Let the homos be. It simply means more single women for me. However, I am against interracial coupling. I don't go after your women, so don't go after mine.

    Note, I did not mention what race I was, so don't misconstrue this statement as a racial or bigoted attack. It is merely my view upon contamination of the gene pool.

    The "Gene Pool" was and never will be pure.

    In some countries, voicing anything that can be viewed as "against the Government" or simply stating an opinion that isn't in good light, the said Government of that country can and will execute said person, and/or place the person that made the comment in to jail. Is that right, Zero V? It's the same logic. You make so many ill-remarks about the country that you live in, even implying that you would put a bullet in the head of the workers of this Government, etc... how does it feel to be able to voice such an opinion and be free? Stop whining about how bad your life is. YOU MADE THE CHOICE! Life is nothing more than the sum of the choices that we make. You're 23 and you have NOTHING to show for your existence other than countless rants in cyber space. Awesome, you are.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Supreme Court Bans Death Penalty for Child Rape
    By slow-mun in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 03:59 PM
  2. Study seeks DNA clues on homosexuality
    By bombBoogie in forum General Chat
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 10-27-2007, 02:35 PM
  3. Get rid of penalty kick's/shootouts in sports
    By spatch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 06:55 PM
  4. Afgan Christian Faces Death Penalty:
    By motiv8er in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-28-2006, 10:42 PM
  5. dnp and death
    By whale in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-03-2003, 02:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in