1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.88%

Texas Shooting Today

news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_fort_hood_shooting
    abcnews.go.com/WN/fort-hood-shooting-army-doctor-leaves-12-dead/story?id=9007938
    and another great link of it too...
    familysecuritymatters.org/publications/id.4706/pub_detail.asp

I foresee much more of this happening as our "leaders" cower down to terrorism and forget to show more backbone. Nothing official has been said as to the shooter having been a convert to Islamic but there has been nothing to deny it either. I have a lot of family and best friends in the service and zero of them would pick fights about going into battle, they are all quite anxious to get in the **** in fact.

Quote: Lee said Hasan had hoped Obama would pull troops out of Afghanistan and Iraq and got into frequent arguments with others in the military who supported the wars.

Now we are going to get this f***er an attorney and get him out of the military so that he may go and do as he pleases?

If I go and shoot 12 people in a mall just because I am down on my luck and broke, you think that it would go over easy for me? No they would fry my ass in the electric chair.... This guy should have it no easier, but wait that is inhumane... Instead lets have him cost the American Tax payers 500k per year to keep him in a federal prison.

The worst part is I bet you in 2 weeks this will be forgotten as it just isn't cool to be patriotic anymore....

Let the heat begin in this thread

I am a proud American and I am ready for America to regain its balls it once had
    -James From TX

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.88%

Ok I hope I didn't go overboard with any of this ^^^ Just a bit of a rant from me....

-James
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.28%

He is not a convert to islam. He is a "lifelong muslim" according to his imam (muslim priest). American born palestinian or arab. Just an FYI. Another follower of "religion of peace".
    •   

4. lutherblsstt

Quote Originally Posted by bmcjames View Post
    news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_fort_hood_shooting
    abcnews.go.com/WN/fort-hood-shooting-army-doctor-leaves-12-dead/story?id=9007938
    and another great link of it too...
    familysecuritymatters.org/publications/id.4706/pub_detail.asp

I foresee much more of this happening as our "leaders" cower down to terrorism and forget to show more backbone. Nothing official has been said as to the shooter having been a convert to Islamic but there has been nothing to deny it either. I have a lot of family and best friends in the service and zero of them would pick fights about going into battle, they are all quite anxious to get in the **** in fact.

Quote: Lee said Hasan had hoped Obama would pull troops out of Afghanistan and Iraq and got into frequent arguments with others in the military who supported the wars.

Now we are going to get this f***er an attorney and get him out of the military so that he may go and do as he pleases?

If I go and shoot 12 people in a mall just because I am down on my luck and broke, you think that it would go over easy for me? No they would fry my ass in the electric chair.... This guy should have it no easier, but wait that is inhumane... Instead lets have him cost the American Tax payers 500k per year to keep him in a federal prison.

The worst part is I bet you in 2 weeks this will be forgotten as it just isn't cool to be patriotic anymore....

Let the heat begin in this thread

I am a proud American and I am ready for America to regain its balls it once had
    -James From TX
    Terrible! I must say however that extremism from anywhere is the problem, not only from Muslims.

This man should have gotten the Nobel Prize instead of Obama,he is working to eliminate the roots of extremism,the branches of which are attacks like the one that happened in Texas:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvZ-x8AizWg"]YouTube- Greg Mortenson Central Asia Institute[/ame]
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.88%

news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091109/ap_on_re_us/us_fort_hood_shooting_225

Great now the lawyers don't want him to be interrogate because they believe he has the right to a fair trial? I'm sorry but the only fair trial he should have received in the first place was a 25cent bullet to the head.... Its like Saddam, it took nearly 1 year to finally execute him when they could have just shot the sorry sob the the hole they found him in....

I love it how any time they actually say something incriminating about him they use his middle name instead of his first so as to make you think they are talking of someone else lol. People are really to darn scared to stand up anymore they would rather just go with the flow and be sheep.
  6. lutherblsstt

Any religion can (and has been) hijacked by a minority for their (evil) purposes.Unless of course you want to put billions of Muslims in the same category and declare war on all of them.....which I don't think any sane person would do.

My personal theory is that this guy had psychological/sexual issues. He needed to get laid (he was looking for a wife) and he was a coward (afraid to deploy) who then used the religion to project his inadequacies. In other words, he is a f...ing lunatic who just happened to be Muslim.

There are plenty Muslims in Army, FBI etc. who serve the US honorably. Why should all of them be smeared due to actions of one lunatic? And what about Muslims in the Army and other forces who gave their lives while fighting for the US?Don't adopt mentality of masses and start thinking like a bunch of (scared) people.

EDIT:

Also, here is a NY Times article showing this guy was just f...ing nuts. Little evidence of any plotting or terrorist plot. This guy just went postal (Muslim or not):

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/08/us...ef=global-home

November 8, 2009

Little Evidence of Terror Plot in Base Killings

By DAVID JOHNSTON and ERIC SCHMITTWASHINGTON —

After two days of inquiry into the mass shooting at Fort Hood, investigators have tentatively concluded that it was not part of a terrorist plot.Rather, they have come to believe that Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, the Army psychiatrist accused in the shootings, acted out under a welter of emotional, ideological and religious pressures, according to interviews with federal officials who have been briefed on the inquiry.

Investigators have not ruled out the possibility that Major Hasan believed he was carrying out an extremist’s suicide mission.But the investigators, working with behavioral experts, suggested that he might have long suffered from emotional problems that were exacerbated by the tensions of his work with veterans of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan who returned home with serious psychiatric problems.They said his counseling activities with the veterans appear to have further fueled his anger and hardened his increasingly militant views as he was seeming to move toward more extreme religious beliefs — all of which boiled over as he faced being shipped overseas, an assignment he bitterly opposed.

Investigators have gleaned most of their findings from Major Hasan’s computer use and from interviews with his family members, co-workers and neighbors. One significant investigative thrust has involved determining whether Major Hasan had contact with extremists who preyed on his increasingly angry and outspoken opposition to American policies in Afghanistan and Iraq.But so far, investigators have unearthed no evidence that he was directed or steered into violence or ever traveled overseas to meet with extremist groups, as defendants in some recent terrorism cases are accused of doing, the officials said.

The officials emphasized that their findings were preliminary and that the investigation was fluid. New information could alter their perceptions of Major Hasan’s motives. But the early conclusions are already influencing the course of the inquiry, including which law enforcement agencies lead it.“It’s early, but it looks like there are a number of factors going on here,” said a senior government official who, like others, spoke on the condition of anonymity because the findings do not represent the government’s formal investigative and legal views of the case.The officials said a continuing search of Major Hasan’s computer indicates that he had logged on to Web sites that celebrated radical Islamic ideologies and that he had exchanged e-mail messages with like-minded people, some possibly overseas. In addition, they believe that he may have written inflammatory Internet postings that justified suicide attacks, though that has not been concretely established.

Still, investigators have found no evidence that Major Hasan sent e-mail messages to known terrorists or anyone else who encouraged or helped him to orchestrate the shootings.Representative Jane Harman, a California Democrat who is head of the House Homeland Security intelligence subcommittee, confirmed in a phone interview on Saturday that investigators had thus far not found any evidence suggesting that Major Hasan had been in contact with extremist or terrorist organizations. “I don’t know of that link,” Ms. Harman said, adding that the investigation was seeking to answer that question. The committee oversees some of the agencies involved in domestic counterterrorism inquiries.The officials said it was increasingly unlikely that co-conspirators might still be found and charged. Based on this preliminary view, the officials said they were leaning toward charging Major Hasan in a military court rather than a civilian court.

Though that decision was not official, they said he was more likely to be prosecuted in a civilian court if other nonmilitary defendants were involved.Confirming the law enforcement view, a senior American intelligence official said on Saturday that there were no known co-conspirators at this point. “Hasan is the only name that’s emerged so far,” said the official, who insisted on anonymity when discussing intelligence matters.The possibility that the Fort Hood attack involved terrorism arose for a number of reasons. For one, early reports from the chaotic scene indicated that there might have been more than one gunman. Investigators have now said publicly that there was only one shooter. Also, friends and work associates of Major Hasan have described his increasing doubts about the American military missions in Iraq and Afghanistan.In interviews in recent days, friends and others have portrayed Major Hasan as a troubled man, deeply concerned about being deployed to the war zones.

Investigators from the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Army’s Criminal Investigation Command are moving deliberately through their search of Major Hasan’s computers. They suspect that he might have used multiple e-mail accounts and fictitious identities, and might have destroyed documents in advance of the attack, perhaps in an effort to conceal his activities in the days leading up to the shootings.Such steps could be revealing and potentially legally significant as evidence that the killings were premeditated and not the spontaneous outburst of a mentally impaired malcontent.Neighbors in the run-down two-story apartment building were Major Hasan has lived since arriving in Killeen, Tex., said that federal agents had seized a computer belonging to his next-door neighbor. Major Hasan had used the computer frequently, they said, paying the neighbor for its use.Federal agents also took away a large trash bin in which the psychiatrist had dumped a shredder and a plastic bag full of shredded documents on the morning before the shooting, neighbors said.Over all, the inquiry is somewhat more subtle than many criminal cases in which investigators try to piece together a timeline of a suspect’s activities. The inquiry into the Fort Hood shootings is turning into a deep psychological exploration of the mind of a suspect in a mass killing.

James C. McKinley Jr. contributed reporting from Killeen, Tex.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%

The truth is finally coming out. The shooter had been contacting Al Qeda networks in Afghanistan, and he was being watched by the FBI. MANY people thought something was wrong with him, but because of the political correctness that seems to have taken over the military, no action was taken against him.
  8. I'm your PAL!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.06%

Quote Originally Posted by enswalters View Post
    The truth is finally coming out. The shooter had been contacting Al Qeda networks in Afghanistan, and he was being watched by the FBI. MANY people thought something was wrong with him, but because of the political correctness that seems to have taken over the military, no action was taken against him.
    Always glad that we practice the "better safe than sorry". Don't see the point of watching someone if you can't prevent what can potentially happen.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gym shooting
    By msucurt in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 11:43 PM
  2. Gang Shooting
    By Ripped1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-14-2008, 01:50 PM
  3. Another university shooting...
    By AM07 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37