Empire state building goes red celebrating communism! - AnabolicMinds.com

Empire state building goes red celebrating communism!

  1. New Member
    l0ck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    103

    Reputation

    Empire state building goes red celebrating communism!


    Woohoo everyone celebrate the communist revolution!

    foxnews.com/story/0,2933,557823,00.html

    *bangs head against wall*

  2. Senior Member
    benj851's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    765

    Reputation

    well with obama in office we are well on our way... we are FREE men and women here right? oh wait but we can't take 1t-tren.....
  3. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47040

    Reputation

    Wow why would they celebrate that? Hmm I wonder?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    l0ck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    103

    Reputation

    lol why wouldn't we celebrate? huh?! apparently they celebrate st patricks day, and independence day, its only right that we celebrate the communist revolution too, right??

    lets have the kids in school celebrate the commie revolution too

    Yes.. lets make everyone honor what is apparently 60+ years of pointless war, since now we seem to be celebrating about it all.. its only fitting that America celebrate their own entry into the communist regime..

    I like how we don't celebrate any other communist countries and their revolutions, in fact we act against them, however, honor thy Chinese communism!

    hell, lets all take a day off.. or wait.. how does that work? what is a communist celebration consist of anyway? government approved music and food? I CANT WAIT!

    the past 2 weeks of life have been really eye opening as far as changes go though
  5. New Member
    daytonaMuscle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    82

    Reputation

    interesting
  6. Senior Member
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    837

    Reputation

    If Fox News told you guys you should switch to wearing panties, I shudder to think of the visual consequences.
  7. New Member
    l0ck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    103

    Reputation

    yeah! fox news.. *sigh* even though it happens to be the first link you see in google when you type in 'empire state building red communism', which is probably why the link was posted, due to feasibility, not for some love for fox news.. instead, lets just read another reporters coverage of the same exact real life issue by visiting a different web site.. it really makes a big difference on the issue at hand..

    blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/archives/2009/09/empire_state_bu_2.php
  8. Advanced Member
    Mjolnir's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    522
    Rep Power
    11193

    Reputation

    Damn commies!!
  9. Senior Member
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    837

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    well with obama in office we are well on our way... we are FREE men and women here right? oh wait but we can't take 1t-tren.....
    I don't know what Obama has to do with this but if your concerns about your "freedom" have to do with taking anabolics, you are totally misguided. And one thing I must admit about Fixed News, they have gotten a lot of you so called "young conservatives" with your underwear in a knot over trivial bull**** while the Hannity's, Becks and Limbaugh's make a ton of money. Rock on
  10. Advanced Member
    Mjolnir's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    522
    Rep Power
    11193

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    I don't know what Obama has to do with this but if your concerns about your "freedom" have to do with taking anabolics, you are totally misguided. And one thing I must admit about Fixed News, they have gotten a lot of you so called "young conservatives" with your underwear in a knot over trivial bull**** while the Hannity's, Becks and Limbaugh's make a ton of money. Rock on
    Obviously his biggest concerns about his personal freedom are not whether or not he can take anabolics, its just another example of how Liberals in general want to control a large amount of what our "freedoms" really are. If they think its not good or not right then no one should be able to do it. Its not the trivial bs thats the problem its the direction this type of thought leads a country.
  11. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47040

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    I don't know what Obama has to do with this but if your concerns about your "freedom" have to do with taking anabolics, you are totally misguided. And one thing I must admit about Fixed News, they have gotten a lot of you so called "young conservatives" with your underwear in a knot over trivial bull**** while the Hannity's, Becks and Limbaugh's make a ton of money. Rock on
    So you think what is going on is fine? It's fine for you to say it's fixed news, but all the liberal media isn't fixed? Where is the Gopher hole you call home?
  12. Senior Member
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    837

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    So you think what is going on is fine? It's fine for you to say it's fixed news, but all the liberal media isn't fixed? Where is the Gopher hole you call home?
    What makes the so called mainstream media liberal to you and see if you can answer this without quoting verbatim one of your conservative heroes. Also please enlighten my about these freedoms you feel you're losing. btw, I spent some time in a foxhole in the 70's, never a gopher hole though.
  13. dpfisher
    Guest
    dpfisher's Avatar

    You guys are saying it didn't really happen because it's on Fox News?

    I mean if Bill O'Reilly said it, then chances are it didn't happen that way but you can only slant an actual report that's about a one time event so much.
  14. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11680

    Reputation

    It's a privately owned building and if someone pays them to light up lights to celebrate something then that's their RIGHT as an AMERICAN. Those of you who think this should be stopped are arguing against the very freedom you're alluding to us loosing.... You and everyone else have a right to not utilize that building or other assets of that business if it upsets you.

    That's Freedom.
  15. Advanced Member
    Mjolnir's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    522
    Rep Power
    11193

    Reputation

    All im saying is that anyone who does so is a commie lover, and I dont like commie lovers.

  16. yea!!!!!
    brk_nemesis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,403
    Rep Power
    812

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    If Fox News told you guys you should switch to wearing panties, I shudder to think of the visual consequences.
    Or we could go suck Obamas knob like many of the other news media outlets tell you to.





    In terms of the OP's post, Id have to agree with Jay on this one....... "thats the way it is."
  17. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11680

    Reputation

    Commie lover or lover of Capitalism... You decide!
  18. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1809

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Commie lover or lover of Capitalism... You decide!
    Jayhawk your M. Thatcher quote explains it all. As for Fox..., have you guys seen MSNBC lately????? I think they are owned by the DNC.
  19. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11680

    Reputation

    None of the news media outlets or their "non main stream" counterparts are unbiased in their coverage. If you watch one without at least watching the other to compare 'facts' and distinguish what's opinion, then you're really hurting yourself if you wish to stay informed. What is so damn irritating is how each side constantly flips attack and defense styles and only plug in current buzzwords and whatever their platform standard is.

    Sometimes I start getting hope when I hear what appears to be a rationalized and well debated argument/news piece and then it gets stomped on by whatever twist is added to sway the viewer. Almost feels as if the reporters get some kind of high from being able to change the masses perception of reality.
  20. Senior Member
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    837

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Jayhawk your M. Thatcher quote explains it all. As for Fox..., have you guys seen MSNBC lately????? I think they are owned by the DNC.
    I am more on the so called liberal side but I would tend to agree with your assessment of MSNBC.
  21. Senior Member
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    837

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    None of the news media outlets or their "non main stream" counterparts are unbiased in their coverage. If you watch one without at least watching the other to compare 'facts' and distinguish what's opinion, then you're really hurting yourself if you wish to stay informed. What is so damn irritating is how each side constantly flips attack and defense styles and only plug in current buzzwords and whatever their platform standard is.

    Sometimes I start getting hope when I hear what appears to be a rationalized and well debated argument/news piece and then it gets stomped on by whatever twist is added to sway the viewer. Almost feels as if the reporters get some kind of high from being able to change the masses perception of reality.
    Dude, please stop making sense, you are going to confuse someone
  22. Senior Member
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    837

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    None of the news media outlets or their "non main stream" counterparts are unbiased in their coverage. If you watch one without at least watching the other to compare 'facts' and distinguish what's opinion, then you're really hurting yourself if you wish to stay informed. What is so damn irritating is how each side constantly flips attack and defense styles and only plug in current buzzwords and whatever their platform standard is.

    Sometimes I start getting hope when I hear what appears to be a rationalized and well debated argument/news piece and then it gets stomped on by whatever twist is added to sway the viewer. Almost feels as if the reporters get some kind of high from being able to change the masses perception of reality.
    Dude, please stop making sense, you are going to confuse someone
  23. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11680

    Reputation

    That's what I do! Always keep em guessing... Worked for years with my therapist :P
  24. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11680

    Reputation

    Just noticed the "loosing" instead of "losing" I hate when people do that and go and do it...
  25. dpfisher
    Guest
    dpfisher's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    What is so damn irritating is how each side constantly flips attack and defense styles and only plug in current buzzwords and whatever their platform standard is.
    I find regular people arguing about political stuff about 50x more annoying. They use obscure "facts" with nothing to back them up but you can't argue them unless you're in a position to look them up. If you make an analogy, they go into a detailed explanation about how that is an ineffective or illogical debate method then turn around and use it themselves.

    So many people have beliefs based on... well basically nothing, that you can actually change peoples minds if you are patient. Ask them the right questions until they are arguing for your side then just say "so basically you think..." and restate your position. If you've done it right, they end up going "oh yeah I guess so."

    You can do this with anything. I'm in science, so I'm agnostic leaning towards atheist. This has not stopped me from convincing atheists to go to church just because they were annoying me with their atheist rage.
  26. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11680

    Reputation

    I've gone out of my way to sway someone from their original belief for pretty much the same reason.
  27. CDB
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2674

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    It's a privately owned building and if someone pays them to light up lights to celebrate something then that's their RIGHT as an AMERICAN. Those of you who think this should be stopped are arguing against the very freedom you're alluding to us loosing.... You and everyone else have a right to not utilize that building or other assets of that business if it upsets you.

    That's Freedom.
    Yes and no. Yes, they should be allowed to light up their building as they see fit. No, people who argue against it aren't violating anyone's freedom unless they storm the building and put out the lights or get the government to outlaw it. Otherwise these people are just voicing their opinions and trying to shame the owners into behaving a certain way, which is their right and actually a crucial portion of the network of social controls that stops society from spinning into hedonism absent control by the government.
  28. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11680

    Reputation

    Think you took my statement a bit different than intended. I wasn't directing it towards those who don't like it. It was for those who think that it shouldn't be legally allowed. Should of made that more clear.
  29. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11680

    Reputation

    Every president blames the previous administration for the mess they're cleaning up. that's how they compaigned to get into office 9/10 times. Nature of the beast but as far as your comment about why he doesn't interview with Fox is simple.

    1. Why interview with potential liability to your current administration as well as fuel fire?

    2. Your comment above is pretty much what is expected in terms of what a typical interview may look. Fox news is biased just as the others are.

    I don't agree with the man's policies or the way the media tends to make him into an idol but i'd think he was stupid for a Fox interview.
  30. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,395
    Rep Power
    956437

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by iron fists View Post
    You are exactly right. Why do an interview that exposes the real agenda and cover realistist facts that unveal to the public what is really going on. And the other media is biased as well too. Except that they are 100% pro obama no matter what.
    this is a funny post, as Jay didnt say that at all. Man, you see things that dont exist.


    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  31. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11680

    Reputation

    You are exactly right. Why do an interview that exposes the real agenda and cover realistist facts that unveal to the public what is really going on. And the other media is biased as well too. Except that they are 100% pro obama no matter what.
    You're proving my point but not in the way I think you're intending... I believe you're pretty much stuck on your opinion regardless of who interviews him. Will him going on Fox have a chance of changing your opinion on a particular topic or do you want him on there so you can just say he was exposed and made to look like an idiot?

    Which pretty much still begs the question; why would he want to go on Fox to discuss anything?
  32. CDB
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2674

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    why would he want to go on Fox to discuss anything?
    If the Dems lost their option to simply vote through whatever they wanted, then he'd go on fox to try and get through to some conservative and independent listeners. But now, as you say, why bother? The only reason he's not going on Fox now to appeal to those voters on say the health care issue is because at the end of the day the Dems still control the government for all intents and purposes, and going on Fox will expose the many weaknesses of their plans, which will make ramming it through, though still an option, a PR nightmare. They know damn well the resistance they're getting is real and, in typical liberal fashion, they're astonished that people actually disagree with them. And, they're very put off by the fact that their typical debate tactics, like calling people heartless and racist, only work when you have individuals to pin those labels on. Aiming them at an anonymous crowd just pisses the crowd off.
  33. Banned
    roids1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,394
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Commies. Love'em or Hate'em...........


    They know how to put on one helluva National Day Parade. Check out this photo from my 25th floor balcony I snapped of a nuke-capable ICBM. You just can't help but feel some empathy for the revolution when you're watching that convoy go down the street first hand. Cheers comrades!
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  34. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11680

    Reputation

    I still don't see it happening. Those in favor of Obama will stay in favor and will say the interview was biased and unfair and taken out of context etc. Those against Obama will say all his truths were lies and misleading and he's a fraud etc. etc.

    In the end, who do you sway? I say, no one. Unless Obama takes a lesson from Kanye West and flips the **** out on live TV.
  35. CDB
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2674

    Reputation

    "Hi Republicans! Ima let you finish, but Canada has the best health care system..."
  36. CDB
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2674

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by iron fists View Post
    I agree..well put. But I wouldnt say he was a fraud or telling lies, but misleading would be the charge.
    He's not misleading, he's honest as can be. He really thinks all problems boil down to issues of obedience, and thus all he needs to do in order to give health care to all is pass a law saying it shall be so. And he will be honestly mystified as are all such people when no matter how high the quality of the staff and no matter how much they increase the budget, it just ultimately doesn't seem to work for some reason. Just like with the education system.

    Because they take for granted what is not given but has developed. They sit in a pool of market provided plenty that required the coordination of resources across miles if not continents, and decades if not centuries of capital accumulation. I used to give my students a test on this to show them how futile central planning was, and it was simple: trace the structure of production behind a single ham sandwich. Most barely made it past the deli, those that did and who realized how many people worked in how many different jobs in so many different places and markets and over how much time to provide the resources to make that one ham sandwich a reality, well I seriously doubt they became Democrats.
  37. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11680

    Reputation

    Ham sammitch...

    /drool
  38. CDB
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2674

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Ham sammitch...

    /drool
    I'm thinking the same thing right now. I did a half mile on the elliptical today and then played racquetball. I'm frigging famished and this oatmeal ain't cutting it.
  39. Banned
    roids1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,394
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    mmmm. Ham sammitch and Obama kool-aid!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Book Review: Empire of the Summer Moon
    By dsade in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 08:07 AM
  2. 2009 NPC Empire Classic Results, ANYONE???
    By mathis50262 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 02:00 PM
  3. Empire Total war!!!!!!
    By p00ndawg in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 09:07 AM
  4. Battleground: 21 Days in the Empire
    By jarhead in forum Politics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 12:11 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-17-2005, 12:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in