You lie!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

You lie!

Yeah, I said it.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.9%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

duh!
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Do I?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You probably helped Obama when you screamed that out the other day! Thanks!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

At least he voiced what most American's are thinking.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    At least he voiced what most American's are thinking.
    That's what you'd like to think
  7. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.9%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    That's what you'd like to think
    How do you know when a politician is lying? When his lips are moving
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

If you don't think most Americans think he is lying then you aren't being honest with yourself. That isn't a Obama slam... It's just what most people think about politicians in general.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.22%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    How do you know when a politician is lying? When his lips are moving
    that is true, regardless of party
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  10. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.9%

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    If you don't think most Americans think he is lying then you aren't being honest with yourself. That isn't a Obama slam... It's just what most people think about politicians in general.
    And moreso on that specific point - there are going to be crappy about verification of citizenship as they are in general now, so many will slip through and take advantage.

Also if we had a single payer system then tax dollars will pay all medical bills. And if illegal aliens go to a hospital for an emergency visit and dont/cant pay for it guess what? The rates go up for everyone else to pass along that cost, which goes to the single payer - the US tax payer.

The part where someone else should have yelled out you lie was when he said that he won't sign a bill that raises the deficit by a dime. I guess unless he meant he's expecting it to raise the deficit by a few hundred billion dollars, which isn't a dime.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

And moreso on that specific point - there are going to be crappy about verification of citizenship as they are in general now, so many will slip through and take advantage.

Also if we had a single payer system then tax dollars will pay all medical bills. And if illegal aliens go to a hospital for an emergency visit and dont/cant pay for it guess what? The rates go up for everyone else to pass along that cost, which goes to the single payer - the US tax payer.

The part where someone else should have yelled out you lie was when he said that he won't sign a bill that raises the deficit by a dime. I guess unless he meant he's expecting it to raise the deficit by a few hundred billion dollars, which isn't a dime.
    I guess someone could have yelled "You Lie" when Bush proclaimed "Mission Accomplished" in Iraq or maybe he should have yelled "You Lie" when being informed about the fake ass WMD's that were supposedly there. And so it goes........
  12. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

I guess someone could have yelled "You Lie" when Bush proclaimed "Mission Accomplished" in Iraq or maybe he should have yelled "You Lie" when being informed about the fake ass WMD's that were supposedly there. And so it goes........
    Nah, they called him Nazi for 8 years....and it got zero coverage in the national news..

Oh and Harry Reid's, "he's a liar and a loser" comment as well....but I didn't see that on the national news either...

..or when Code Pink interrupted almost every State of the Union or national Presidential speech..but they were described as patriots and honorable anti-war protestors for interrupting the sanctity of Congress. Or Cindy Sheehan which in Bush's years was a hero...but now not so much since she's protesting Obama....

Or When MoveOn sponsored this gem:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpxmYvlLKXo"]YouTube - Bush Hitler[/ame]

And so it goes...round and round...but now its your guy and I guess you don't like that...
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  13. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.9%

The fake ass WMDs that all the heads of state of all the other nations on the globe also believed were there you mean?

And didn't I say that it applies equally to all politicians anytime they are speaking anyhow?
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.02%

they could have.

but this is the first time the rights have had to have a militant approach because the lefts are set on pushing through their agenda, even when nobody wants it but them.

dont take it from me. The lefts themselves had said they will pass their healthcare bill by the end of the year without right support
  15. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Your posts are always a treat. The good ol' Bush did this, and Bush did that to validate the short comings of your pick.

Not to mention I seen Sarin/VX and many other biological weapons in Iraq with my own eyes.. but that doesn't help MSNBC's case to push forth their agenda.
    The Historic PES Legend
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.25%

Joe Wilson has every right to call Obama out. The president has yet let any of us READ the facts in the heath care plan. They've already declared HR3200 to be moot and non-representative of the actual "plan" in question. Obama's got the HOUSE and SENATE, so put the cards on the table and let the people read the bill. Obama needs to end his little rain dance before the storm really hits
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.02%

Quote Originally Posted by Heavens1st View Post
    Joe Wilson has every right to call Obama out. The present has yet let any of us READ the facts in the heath care plan. They've already declared HR3200 to be moot and non-representative of the actual "plan" in question. Obama's got the HOUSE and SENATE, so put the cards on the table and let the people read the bill. Obama needs to end his little rain dance before the storm really hits

True. But regardless of healthcare, I think Obama is the catalyst for us to join with the EU.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.25%

True. But regardless of healthcare, I think Obama is the catalyst for us to join with the EU.
    That's nothing to worry about, we have Billions to support the EU too! And since the U.S. shares most the NATO burden itself, I think it's only fair we support another useless organization..

We should stay away from any organization that involves France, Germany, Italy at this point and start an exclusive organization with the US, UK, Canada and a few others....
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.25%

What banana-head Obama's not telling is, he's going to give illegals citizenship anyways. So once amnesty is given to illegals then they'll have government health care, right-out in the open. And any loop-holes would be exploited to give citizenship, by all these advocates of illegals anyways.

All paid for by the taxpayer dollar...
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.02%

What banana-head Obama's not telling is, he's going to give illegals citizenship anyways. So once amnesty is given to illegals then they'll have government health care, right-out in the open. And any loop-holes would be exploited to give citizenship, by all these advocates of illegals anyways.

All paid for by the taxpayer dollar...
    banana head...
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Your posts are always a treat. The good ol' Bush did this, and Bush did that to validate the short comings of your pick.

Not to mention I seen Sarin/VX and many other biological weapons in Iraq with my own eyes.. but that doesn't help MSNBC's case to push forth their agenda.
    I'm glad you enjoy my posts. btw, I don't watch MSNBC or CNN exclusively like most of you worship FOX News.
  22. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.61%

I'm glad you enjoy my posts. btw, I don't watch MSNBC or CNN exclusively like most of you worship FOX News.
    My point was mainstream media.
    The Historic PES Legend
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.74%

Joe Wilson has every right to call Obama out. The president has yet let any of us READ the facts in the heath care plan. They've already declared HR3200 to be moot and non-representative of the actual "plan" in question. Obama's got the HOUSE and SENATE, so put the cards on the table and let the people read the bill. Obama needs to end his little rain dance before the storm really hits
    There are also tax increases in the "health" bill as well. Things that have nothing to do with health are in there. The majority of American people IMO do not want this type of change. Polls show 80% are satisfied with current health care compared to "obama care".
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BabyHulk View Post
    There are also tax increases in the "health" bill as well. Things that have nothing to do with health are in there. The majority of American people IMO do not want this type of change. Polls show 80% are satisfied with current health care compared to "obama care".
    As we all know polls can say whatever they are programed to say. btw, when was the last time any of you voted in a poll.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.74%

As we all know polls can say whatever they are programed to say. btw, when was the last time any of you voted in a poll.
    Just like any media outlet or party can tell or say anything they want, as long as its what the public wants to hear, right?
  26. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.61%

Yesterday.
    The Historic PES Legend
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.02%

at least once a month
  28. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Funny how you keep portraying the same stuff you act like you're up in arms about.

So, if we have a differing point of view we must be ignorant and uninformed non-voters. Otherwise we would see the light and agree with you...
  30. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.9%

Funny how you keep portraying the same stuff you act like you're up in arms about.

So, if we have a differing point of view we must be ignorant and uninformed non-voters. Otherwise we would see the light and agree with you...
    Its a tactic Obama and many liberals have been finely honing. try to marginalize you as a rabble rouser, like they tried to say about people actually wanting answers at town halls. Or try to marginalize you by calling you racist, or ignorant, or whatever.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.02%

Its a tactic Obama and many liberals have been finely honing. try to marginalize you as a rabble rouser, like they tried to say about people actually wanting answers at town halls. Or try to marginalize you by calling you racist, or ignorant, or whatever.
    indeed.

they make people who want to be informed the enemy.
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.05%

David Axelrod says we are wrong when he sees this:

912 March on Washington
    More pictures

How can you argue with such sound judgement?...
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.02%

Quote Originally Posted by SokVichet View Post
    David Axelrod says we are wrong when he sees this:

912 March on Washington
    More pictures

How can you argue with such sound judgement?...

good pictures. some of those signs are hilarious, but true.

the one that got me is what you can do for you country not your president.
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.05%

good pictures. some of those signs are hilarious, but true.

the one that got me is what you can do for you country not your president.
    That was the one that stood out to me as well! I regret that I could not participate, but the sheer number of people on the lawn was inspiring. It's amazing how easily the turnout was denied by the President and his staff.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.02%

Quote Originally Posted by SokVichet View Post
    That was the one that stood out to me as well! I regret that I could not participate, but the sheer number of people on the lawn was inspiring. It's amazing how easily the turnout was denied by the President and his staff.

yup. its bull**** how they blatantly control media so that people will never hear about it, or it will be dumbed down to say all these people are radicals. Do people know why we revolted and left england in the first place 200 years ago??? Not because of the king, it was because of his parlor making all the bull**** laws and doing things that were ridiculous.
    When did it become okay to have CZARS in America.
    My great grandfather passed away early yesterday morning, Jesus bless his soul....but guess what I'm happy he went now. Before he gets neglected in the new AWESOME healthcare system.

In less seriousnes...I hope Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks Obama, Pelosi, Geithner and the rest of those clowns in the face.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.75%

We've had Czars for a looooong time now... Regan era if I'm not mistaken.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.02%

We've had Czars for a looooong time now... Regan era if I'm not mistaken.
    fairly recent in the long scheme.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.75%

Recent in the timeline of our country but not so much when people try and say that Obama was somehow the creator. Been around for a couple of decades.
  39. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.9%

yeah, but Reagan only had 1 if I recall correctly, Obama doubled the number that Bush had
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.75%

Drug Czar, yeah the one I think...