Ordering A Pizza In 2012 - AnabolicMinds.com

Ordering A Pizza In 2012

1. purebred

Ordering A Pizza In 2012

LOL I thought this was amusing. I suppose this might not stroke everyone the same but I don't care for politics. Politics serve as entertainment for me.

http://aclu.org/pizza/images/screen.swf

Enjoy!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Actually pissed me off, and put me in a fight with my dad. Its the damn truth of the matters at hand. And it ticks me off.

Good post though, it has humor to it, I am just too fed up with this system to lol anymore.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Wow, that one's still around... I saw this back in the late 90s I think.
    •   

4. purebred

Quote Originally Posted by Mass_69 View Post
    Wow, that one's still around... I saw this back in the late 90s I think.
    If what you're saying is accurate, I think it all makes more sense now.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'7"  250 lbs.

Saw that in Aaron Russo's film "America: Freedom to Facism" curing the RF-ID chip portion.

Went to the grocery store the other day and when I took a $20 out to pay, the cashier said "yup, we still take cash!" and I started thinking......it wouldn't surprise me if someday (near future) that wasn't the case anymore.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JW32Hoops View Post
    Saw that in Aaron Russo's film "America: Freedom to Facism" curing the RF-ID chip portion.

Went to the grocery store the other day and when I took a $20 out to pay, the cashier said "yup, we still take cash!" and I started thinking......it wouldn't surprise me if someday (near future) that wasn't the case anymore.
    The day they stop taking cash...heheh...

I will deal with credits, or cards, or some kinda other thing. They try to mark me, or put a chip in my hand or something. I will gladly refuse and pay them in lead.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post

I will deal with credits, or cards, or some kinda other thing. They try to mark me, or put a chip in my hand or something. I will gladly refuse and pay them in lead.
    Right, but paying for things exclusively with cards is kinda weird for me. I'm not paranoid, but I don't need "them" knowing every purchase I make, and if you've ever seen a credit card or debit statement, that's exactly how it is. What you purchased, where you purchased it, when, etc.

"Where was Zero V on April 23rd? Hold on, I'll check his purchase history..."
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post

Cards, and even checks, are infinitely trackable.

Bought an issue of Guns and Ammo? Army Survival Guide? Hmm...kick in that PATRIOT Act for some nice surveillance.

I bet they would love to eliminate cash.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JW32Hoops View Post
    Right, but paying for things exclusively with cards is kinda weird for me. I'm not paranoid, but I don't need "them" knowing every purchase I make, and if you've ever seen a credit card or debit statement, that's exactly how it is. What you purchased, where you purchased it, when, etc.

"Where was Zero V on April 23rd? Hold on, I'll check his purchase history..."
    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

Bought an issue of Guns and Ammo? Army Survival Guide? Hmm...kick in that PATRIOT Act for some nice surveillance.

I fully understand. I didnt say I would like it, I said that is the last bit I could bare with. Cash is my preferred route, in fact aftr I pay off my debt(I will be lucky t odo so by 2012 LOL) I will never use a CC again, save for keeping one as an uttermost emergency.

nah, I figure they already track everything we do online anyways, and if that is the case, they already got me pinned and are just waiting for an excuse to flush me down the drain.

Ah, the mighty U.S. Gestapo...I am getting at least one of em of they try the crap

Every day this world gets creepier.

In all reality I already have done some nifty preparations in case I have to use em that I am not going to type. Low jack is the way of the future...using the past in the present to prepare for the future son.
  10. New Member

Don't ever under estimate the amount of surveillance that goes on right here in the U.S.

I've seen a lot of the reports that the FBI puts out, and it's scary what they can do in the name of "National Security" - be afraid.

Our founding fathers would be ashamed at what has happened to America.
  11. dpfisher

The rule of thumb is if it's possible, they are already doing it. On one hand, I have nothing to hide, on the other, I just plain don't like it.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by enswalters View Post
    Don't ever under estimate the amount of surveillance that goes on right here in the U.S.

I've seen a lot of the reports that the FBI puts out, and it's scary what they can do in the name of "National Security" - be afraid.

Our founding fathers would be ashamed at what has happened to America.
    A friend of mine had shown me pics from the US militaries version of google earth, where they could zoom in close enough to read a license plate, anywhere on the planet...

I guess I can take comfort in the fact that there are hundreds of thousands of people out there who are more worthy of being watched than me.
  13. CDB

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

Way back when I was involved with training IRS agents, one of the key points they always wanted driven home was to disuade any businesses from using cash. The example given was a deli owner who used cash to pay for daily bread deliveries. Nothing was out of sorts, all receipts were in place etc., but the agents were trained to still harrass the hell out of the guy until he agreed to pay by check or some other tracable form of payment, even if it meant going to a different, substandard vendor.

I remember wanting to vomit every time a potential agent started talking about paying 'fair share' and other such rhetorical nonsense, and seeing the list of businesses they put on the skids for not paying this or that tax was disgusting.

Similar Forum Threads

1. The 2012 bug is catching on!
    By bmcjames in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 442
    Last Post: 01-21-2012, 10:35 PM
  2. Mdrol Batch 52897 June 2012
    By gotbench600 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-11-2010, 06:14 PM
  3. Mdrol 53426 Oct.2012
    By Nova1723 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0