Obama encourages tattling - AnabolicMinds.com

Obama encourages tattling

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. lutherblsstt
    Guest
    lutherblsstt's Avatar

    Obama encourages tattling


    Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas. sent a letter to President Barack Obama on Wednesday questioning his administration’s request for supporters to report “fishy” behavior on health care to an official White House e-mail address.

    “I am not aware of any precedent for a president asking American citizens to report their fellow citizens to the White House for pure political speech that is deemed ‘fishy’ or otherwise inimical to the White House’s political interests,” Cornyn writes today in a harshly worded letter to President Barack Obama in which he asks the president to immediately halt the effort.

    It’s not the first time the Obama operation has asked supporters to report back on misinformation spread about the president on the Web—but those efforts were largely conducted through his campaign operation and more recently through the party’s political arm at the Democratic National Committee.

    Cornyn, a former member of the Texas state Supreme Court, further suggests that the data that is collected by the White House could “raise the specter of a data collection program.”

    “As Congress debates health care reform and other critical policy matters, citizen engagement must not be chilled by fear of government monitoring the exercise of free speech rights.”

    If the effort continues, the Texas Republican is asking the administration to detail to Congress and the public the protocols employed by the White House on what they are doing with the data. He further inquires if the administration intends to notify the citizens reported for “fishy” speech.

    “Do your own past statements qualify as ‘disinformation’?” Cornyn concludes, “For example, is it ‘disinformation’ to note that in 2003 you said: ‘I happen to be a proponent of a single-payer universal health care plan’?”

    The White House blog post was done to respond to a viral video posted on The Drudge Report that used clips of Obama other Democrats to suggest his health care plan will eliminate private insurance and lead to a single-payer system.

  2. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Obama was always pretty fishy himself
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7012

    Reputation

    Damn I wonder how long I got until a black van pulls up to my house and I "vanish" and end up having an unfortunate "accident"....

    Go tie 50lbs of weight to your wrists and jump in a 20ft septic tank and choke on the very crap you spew out Obama & Company.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    2335

    Reputation

    brutal.
  5. Advanced Member
    omni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    540
    Rep Power
    361

    Reputation

    A president against freedom of speech. A president against the constitution.
  6. Banned
    AtlasEnduring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by omni View Post
    A president against freedom of speech. A president against the constitution.
    A president against free speech...not a president at all.

    This administration is breaking too many rules for my comfort... I believe our government has reached the point of no return, and they will begin taking more and more from the peoples rights. They may deem it easy to monitor us, and yes this is true. But at the same time, there are people who have switched to low jack communications. Carrier pigeons are still trained you know...
  7. New Member
    PumpDogg's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  999 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    450

    Reputation

    He should have never been elected when he would not prove citizenship, yet he was.. You reap what you sow, he was elected and look what it is reaping..............
  8. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    1092781

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    im going to have to bring this thread to the presidents attention immediately.

    or i can send these guys to your house, lol

    these guys and many others are being funded by that health care bill that passed to enforce people to buy the health insurance product on the american people

    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  9. Advanced Member
    omni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    540
    Rep Power
    361

    Reputation

    Snitch!
  10. New Member
    TipTopShape's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    7795

    Reputation

    why you hate obama? coz he is black?
  11. Advanced Member
    omni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    540
    Rep Power
    361

    Reputation

    He's probably a nice guy, but he's a Socialist.
  12. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    1092781

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by omni View Post
    He's probably a nice guy, but he's a Socialist.
    thats not good, Karl Marx was financed by Wall Street bankers to create a system to consolidate money/power to themselves, while the masses get chicken feed spread out to them. then when society starts decaying, the powerful elite just tell the masses, "keep going, you guys are all doing grreeeeaattt!"

    actually i disagree 100% that he is a socialist. if you study and look at all the moves he has been doing he is a straight up corporatist. BP was his 3rd biggest campaign contributor for example just to start.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  13. Banned
    AtlasEnduring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    thats not good, Karl Marx was financed by Wall Street bankers to create a system to consolidate money/power to themselves, while the masses get chicken feed spread out to them. then when society starts decaying, the powerful elite just tell the masses, "keep going, you guys are all doing grreeeeaattt!"

    actually i disagree 100% that he is a socialist. if you study and look at all the moves he has been doing he is a straight up corporatist. BP was his 3rd biggest campaign contributor for example just to start.
    To be honest I would prefer an old school monarchy. At least then we could kill the king if we dont like em and put a new one in place

    lol.

    Bust seriously the president is supposed to be the ultimate "public SERVANT" wtf are we doing bending to his will? His job is to make happen what the people will, not make the people fall under his.

    If you put me in front of him, I would probably catch him with a right hook. So worth my death, even God would high five me when I died. hahah
  14. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TipTopShape View Post
    why you hate obama? coz he is black?
    No, because he's a moron. Do you really think that sitting down at a table and having a nice talk with Iran is going to change their constant "Kill America" ranting? He does.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  15. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    1092781

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    No, because he's a moron. Do you really think that sitting down at a table and having a nice talk with Iran is going to change their constant "Kill America" ranting? He does.
    that wasnt the plan anyways, he wasnt really going to "sit down with iran"

    thats just to win the votes for liberals.

    if you follow everything he has said during his election, he has dont a total 180 and done the opposite.

    but i have to disagree that he is a moron.......the morons are the voters, including myself who fell for his spell. i was tricked i admit it. at least i pay attention to everything he is doing and its all for the corporations, and banker elites.

    if you watch what obama does and not what he says is really george bush's 3rd term.

    you should all watch the "Obama Deception" on youtube. the movie came out shortly after he won the election and many things in this movie have recently come true.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  16. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    2335

    Reputation

    thats right ax1, its a slow process but hopefully one day the "tin foil hat people" will be the majority. how can people move ahead with your eyes closed blind to the world and let the elites lead you? But hey im just a "_______" (insert some cheesy phrase that somehow in the minds of the simple justifies my error) Your a right wing, socialist, consipracy theorist, marxist, liberal, communist, hippie, conservative..... blah blah were all human getting fked by other rich humans. So instead of being divided and conquered squabbling the finite details why the heck dont people focus on the solutions and start standing up for something. I mean some people wont break the mould in a damn internet forum for fear of "negs" let alone grow a pair and change the world.
  17. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    1092781

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    heck dont people focus on the solutions and start standing up for something. I mean some people wont break the mould in a damn internet forum for fear of "negs" let alone grow a pair and change the world.
    because we are being bombarded by entertainment, and our brains are being re-wired into thinking irrelevant matters such as mel gibson is the important news.

    the fact that mainstream media has its own agenda, people arent informed properly and all threats are re-directed to other irrelevant things.

    whats most important to the country is what team lebron james plays for. the media hypes stuff like this up and people learn to care and pay most of their attention to these little things.

    there is alot of psychological research involved with the elite and the media. propaganda is used masterfully and the world gets hypnotized, and to top it all off more and more people are being drugged by corporate doctors for things like being sad and having a bad day.

    i can go on forever......but would you care for a sample of Prozac? it will make you feel real good, i prefer to chop it up with a razor and snort it with a toilet paper tube.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  18. Banned
    AtlasEnduring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    because we are being bombarded by entertainment, and our brains are being re-wired into thinking irrelevant matters such as mel gibson is the important news.

    the fact that mainstream media has its own agenda, people arent informed properly and all threats are re-directed to other irrelevant things.

    whats most important to the country is what team lebron james plays for. the media hypes stuff like this up and people learn to care and pay most of their attention to these little things.

    there is alot of psychological research involved with the elite and the media. propaganda is used masterfully and the world gets hypnotized, and to top it all off more and more people are being drugged by corporate doctors for things like being sad and having a bad day.

    i can go on forever......but would you care for a sample of Prozac? it will make you feel real good, i prefer to chop it up with a razor and snort it with a toilet paper tube.
    Dear God a man knows and understands the truth!

    I just wish more people could see clearly, if just 50% of Americans had their eyes open this country would go for one hell of a "change on leadership"
  19. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Reporting back on misinformation is now considered a new form of tattling?

    And here in NY we just call that grassroots politics. When Michelle Bachmann is allowed to spew 100% unadulterated craziness, without a shred of validity then her opponents should bring that to light, an informed public is an empowered public. That response is being quoted out of context. Those who signed up as supporters during Obama's campaign, are being urged to report political misinformation, and nothing is wrong with that.

    If someone claims something, then they better be able to provide valid sources and by valid sources I'm not referring to an online "blog", an opinion column or someone's twitter account.
  20. Banned
    AtlasEnduring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Reporting back on misinformation is now considered a new form of tattling?

    And here in NY we just call that grassroots politics. When Michelle Bachmann is allowed to spew 100% unadulterated craziness, without a shred of validity then her opponents should bring that to light, an informed public is an empowered public. That response is being quoted out of context. Those who signed up as supporters during Obama's campaign, are being urged to report political misinformation, and nothing is wrong with that.

    If someone claims something, then they better be able to provide valid sources and by valid sources I'm not referring to an online "blog", an opinion column or someone's twitter account.
    Whats counted as misinformation? Half of the things the president is working on we will have no "proof" of, because things will stay shady....

    besides he spews more misinformation than anyone else, can we report him?
  21. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Im just waiting patiently for Obama to cause end of times ..

    Fun times hehe..
  22. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlasEnduring View Post
    Whats counted as misinformation? Half of the things the president is working on we will have no "proof" of, because things will stay shady....

    besides he spews more misinformation than anyone else, can we report him?
    Misinformation would be anything not contained in any proposed bill or piece of legislation, as to play on the fears of people rather than to assume their actual intelligence.

    Misinformation would also be to assume someone follows the Muslim faith, simply because they take an approach to a complex issue, that is upheld by the constitution, in light of the fact that they taught constitutional law.

    In life things aren't always as black and white as conservatives make them out to be, these are nuanced issues and require varied approaches. Bush thought he was a cowboy, and in the end he came off looking like Alan from the Hangover.

    What misinformation has he spread so far?
  23. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlasEnduring View Post
    Dear God a man knows and understands the truth!

    I just wish more people could see clearly, if just 50% of Americans had their eyes open this country would go for one hell of a "change on leadership"
    Let's envision for a second that McCain won the election rather than Obama. What would McCain have done differently than his predecessor, who proved to be a miserable failure? I'm referring to domestic policy positions, economy and foreign policy.
  24. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Let's envision for a second that McCain won the election rather than Obama. What would McCain have done differently than his predecessor, who proved to be a miserable failure? I'm referring to domestic policy positions, economy and foreign policy.
    Huckaby or however you spell his name should have made it.. A minister as a President, probably would have been the most honest person to touch the white house..
  25. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Huckaby or however you spell his name should have made it.. A minister as a President, probably would have been the most honest person to touch the white house..
    Huckabee is a good man, but he is an ideologue. As a pastor/reverend that may work within his base, but in terms of a national election, not everyone believes or follows some semblance of organized faith.

    Romney had the education and business acumen to be president, but again another religious ideologue.
  26. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Huckabee is a good man, but he is an ideologue. As a pastor/reverend that may work within his base, but in terms of a national election, not everyone believes or follows some semblance of organized faith.

    Romney had the education and business acumen to be president, but again another religious ideologue.
    I know that is why Huckabee didnt win.. Maybe if he was black, nope, if he was black and a pastor, he woulda won..

    Ignorant americans, always wanna vote based on color and sex...
  27. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    I know that is why Huckabee didnt win.. Maybe if he was black, nope, if he was black and a pastor, he woulda won..

    Ignorant americans, always wanna vote based on color and sex...
    Not entirely sure what point you were trying to convey, but going by that logic, how many presidents prior to Obama were black? Rhetorical.
  28. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Not entirely sure what point you were trying to convey, but going by that logic, how many presidents prior to Obama were black? Rhetorical.
    Haha.. How many female, or black final candidates did you see run?
  29. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Haha.. How many female, or black final candidates did you see run?
    Alan Keyes,Al Sharpton (primary),Geraldine Ferraro,Hillary....
  30. New Member
    TeamT10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    172

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Alan Keyes,Al Sharpton (primary),Geraldine Ferraro,Hillary....
    Oh god...
  31. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamT10 View Post
    Oh god...
    Lol Hillary is awesome...highly educated (Ivy League), business and political experience, the others not so much.
  32. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Alan Keyes,Al Sharpton (primary),Geraldine Ferraro,Hillary....
    Primary doesnt count.. And race didnt matter in elections 20+ years ago either, when it was pretty much a "white" country..

    Now, whites and Christians are becoming the minority.. Tables are turning..
  33. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Primary doesnt count.. And race didnt matter in elections 20+ years ago either, when it was pretty much a "white" country..

    Now, whites and Christians are becoming the minority.. Tables are turning..
    Primaries determine who gets to run in a national election, so they are completely relevant. As for the second statement, is that a bad thing?
  34. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Primaries determine who gets to run in a national election, so they are completely relevant. As for the second statement, is that a bad thing?
    No, thats why there was not a chance for any other color other than white male to win election.. That was because america was ignorant.. Now their is an president in office again because of ignorance..

    This land was based on Christianity, absolute supremacy, no lawyers of war, freedom of speech.. All of that has changed.. And not for the better.. Why the **** would you try to fix something that wasnt broke???
  35. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    No, thats why there was not a chance for any other color other than white male to win election.. That was because america was ignorant.. Now their is an president in office again because of ignorance..

    This land was based on Christianity, absolute supremacy, no lawyers of war, freedom of speech.. All of that has changed.. And not for the better.. Why the **** would you try to fix something that wasnt broke???
    Oh god, that sounds like a message Mel Gibson would leave on an answering machine.
  36. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Oh god, that sounds like a Mel Gibson message on an answering machine.
    Mel Gibson was set up by that focking whorish women aksona!! Any moronic person could see that she is obviously setting this sh!t up!! For one thing, if a man of his stature hit a baby, it would leave more than that stupid tiny scratch on his chin!! That bitch is the one who deserves to be sued!!!
  37. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Mel Gibson was set up by that focking whorish women aksona!! Any moronic person could see that she is obviously setting this sh!t up!! For one thing, if a man of his stature hit a baby, it would leave more than that stupid tiny scratch on his chin!! That bitch is the one who deserves to be sued!!!
    Hmmm dude I was kidding, I mean I like Lethal Weapon 9 just as much as the next guy.
  38. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Hmmm dude I was kidding, I mean I like Lethal Weapon 9 just as much as the next guy.
    lol dude
  39. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    lol dude
    Anyway good discussion I'm off to bed, or online porn, whichever comes first...get it? Comes first? Ahhh forget it...goodnight!
  40. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Anyway good discussion I'm off to bed, or online porn, whichever comes first...get it? Comes first? Ahhh forget it...goodnight!
    Porn.. speaking of that
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Obama Win!!!
    By Vtaper in forum Politics
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 10:28 AM
  2. Something obama is doing I can get behind
    By EasyEJL in forum Politics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 08:34 PM
  3. Obama won...
    By RenegadeRows in forum General Chat
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 11:02 AM
  4. Eminem encourages the youth to vote
    By Number 5 in forum Politics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-27-2004, 12:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in