Question for Obama Voters

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0

    Question for Obama Voters


    This is a serious question, and since this is an anonymous forum, I'd appreciate truthful answers. I don't want to start another debate, so I'm just asking those of you that apply. I won't even respond to the answers as I don't want to start another argument.

    Is there any part of you that is starting to feel as though you may have participated in a fraud?

  2. Banned
    Adam23294's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    213
    Answers
    0

    Define what you mean by "fraud". I haven't agreed with everything he's done so far but I definitely wouldn't use the word "fraud".
  3. Banned
    JW32Hoops's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Answers
    0

    I don't regret my vote, as there wasn't much of a choice. (McCain/Palin?....really?....c'mon) However, I will say that I'm coming around to the conclusion that politics are mostly BS and both sides generally yield a similar result. Their motives (R's and D's) are their own and not ours. Barack Obama seems very personable, charismatic, intelligent, well-read, diplomatic, etc, etc, etc....but I'm losing the feeling that he is "transcendent" of the politics/politicians that have come before him.
    •   
       

  4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,359
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam23294 View Post
    Define what you mean by "fraud". I haven't agreed with everything he's done so far but I definitely wouldn't use the word "fraud".
    I agree, I dont know if fraud is the right term. I stated here many times, I was not a huge fan, however the opposition gave me less to be excited about and I felt little to no choice in the matter.

    Am I thrilled with him? no. However, I dont think anyone was going to come in and fix the mess that was left for the last decade
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,400
    Answers
    1

    Glad to see everyone here that felt they had no choice didn't choose to vote third party.

    This right here is why the two party system thrives today, is because everyone thinks there is only two sides to the story.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,400
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Am I thrilled with him? no. However, I dont think anyone was going to come in and fix the mess that was left for the last decade
    Please refrain from placing blame squarely on one pair of shoulders. Carter passed the CRA, Clinton gave it new legs, hence the economic situation. Bush I's inconsistency with Iraq led Bush II to finish a job that should have been done two administrations prior. There is no one pair of shoulders that carries the issues today, and to lay the mess squarely on the last decade is not a style I would expect from you in a debate.

    Whats the next answer... "Better than the dictatorship we lived under the last 8 years". pfft... give me a break.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  7. Banned
    Adam23294's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    213
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Glad to see everyone here that felt they had no choice didn't choose to vote third party.

    This right here is why the two party system thrives today, is because everyone thinks there is only two sides to the story.

    Adams
    I would've loved to vote for a third party candidate i.e. an Independent. However, I was being realistic in realizing that my vote would've essentially gone down the toilet.
  8. Banned
    JW32Hoops's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Glad to see everyone here that felt they had no choice didn't choose to vote third party.

    This right here is why the two party system thrives today, is because everyone thinks there is only two sides to the story.

    Adams
    I actually registered as a Republican in NY (where I lived at the time) so I could vote for Ron Paul in the GOP primary. I'm all for fringe candidates, but the system itself must somehow change to break free of this "must be R or D" mentality and give 3rd party candidates true hope. It's a fine line between not allowing them to participate in debates at all, receive no public campaign $, etc....and having 5,000 candidates for POTUS.
  9. Registered User
    UGHQTempus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    353
    Answers
    0

    I voted for myself. I though I'd do a better job than either party.

    I want to see a smaller government. Neither party really wants that - both sides want the government to control tons of cash they just want to control where it goes (ie. party supporters.)

    A bloated federal government is not an efficient organization. The only projects they should be involved in are ones that only care about results and not about efficiency (space program, national defense, etc.)
  10. Banned
    JW32Hoops's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Please refrain from placing blame squarely on one pair of shoulders. Carter passed the CRA, Clinton gave it new legs, hence the economic situation. Bush I's inconsistency with Iraq led Bush II to finish a job that should have been done two administrations prior. There is no one pair of shoulders that carries the issues today, and to lay the mess squarely on the last decade is not a style I would expect from you in a debate.

    Whats the next answer... "Better than the dictatorship we lived under the last 8 years". pfft... give me a break.

    Adams
    Every previous administration we've ever had has contributed to leading us down the path we're currently on, back to Washington. Butterfly effect, yada yada yada...no arguments on that......but to use that argument to deflect criticism of the previous two-term administration is no better.
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,400
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by JW32Hoops View Post
    Every previous administration we've ever had has contributed to leading us down the path we're currently on, back to Washington. Butterfly effect, yada yada yada...no arguments on that......but to use that argument to deflect criticism of the previous two-term administration is no better.
    No, to lay complete blame on only the previous admin is asinine. It irritates the ever living **** out of me when people just debate the person, and not the issues. That argument is weak.

    Also I didn't deflect way from Bush, in fact his Stimulus 1 bill makes me puke, and gave Obama legs to rape our grandchildren with an astronomical deficit.

    Wait... that is the issues though.

    OBAMA is the Devil.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,400
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam23294 View Post
    I would've loved to vote for a third party candidate i.e. an Independent. However, I was being realistic in realizing that my vote would've essentially gone down the toilet.
    Ah, I love that mentality. Where would we be today if we had that mentality in 1776? Oh yeah... still under British rule.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  13. Banned
    JW32Hoops's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Answers
    0

    Anyhoo...knew it wouldn't take long for this one to stray off the original topic.

    As an Obama voter, I wouldn't quite say that I feel that I've participated in a fraud....yet. I was hoping he'd be different than politicians of the past. Doesn't look like that's very likely, but I'm still holding out hope that his 8 year tenure will ultimately benefit us. (wait, did I just use the word "hope"...twice? man, this kool aid is delicious)
  14. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JW32Hoops View Post
    Every previous administration we've ever had has contributed to leading us down the path we're currently on, back to Washington. Butterfly effect, yada yada yada...no arguments on that......but to use that argument to deflect criticism of the previous two-term administration is no better.
    What "criticism" was there "fix the mess that was left for the last decade"? How much of that mess do you think HE inherited? Clinton's refusal to take action against Bin Laden led to 9/11, the overinflated and unregulated tech boom from Clinton bursting lead to the start of the financial downturn that Bush inherited. Bush HIMSELF even attempted to take steps to lessen the impact of the housing crisis but the democrat controlled congress refused to take action.

    So what mess did he leave? We won't see the real headaches of the mistakes he made for at least another few years. It takes that long for financial systems to react
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  15. Banned
    roids1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,394
    Answers
    0

    The problem is, I believe that Obama is sincere and puts principle before politics. Yet, I disagree 200% with his principles. I truley believe he is a socialist (not a marxist/lenninist), but he truley believes in the concept of govt control over major institutions, such as banks, healthcare, energy, and public utilities. Common sense regulation is necessary, but total govt control is a recipe for disaster.

    He also seems to believe in the "nanny state" or cradle to grave basic necessities provided by the govt. Just look at every other country where this system has been attempted. It always has failed miserably. Once you completely take the private sector out and remove the profit motive, you're left with nothing but govt beaurocrats determining how these benefits are to be paid for and/or rationed with your tax money and the quality goes down the sh!tter.

    As far as the deficit spending. Obama f*cked up royally by instructing the congress to craft the "stimulus" bill during the last months of the Bush administration so that it'd be ready for him to sign immediately after innauguration. The dem controlled congress, with essentially no leadership to speak of, had a giant pork barrel free-for-all and threw every pet project into it they could under the guise of "stimulus". The repubs have no leg to stand on now when they complain about irresponsible spending and Obama is able to justify it by claiming that this is all Bush's fault. That excuse isn't going to last much longer. We're most likey in for much rougher times after all this deficit spending and waste has time to reverberate thru the economy.
  16. Banned
    JW32Hoops's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Answers
    0



    Roids, you're not an Obama voter...all you just did was give your general assessment/opinion on his presidency thus far. You're my man and I love bustin' stones with ya, but you know how quickly/easily a thread like this can veer from the OP's intent.
  17. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0

    yeah, true, mine too
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  18. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Answers
    0

    There's a politics section. Please put these types of threads in there.
  19. Registered User
    Droppingloads's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    442
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    There's a politics section. Please put these types of threads in there.

    +1000000000000000000000
  20. Registered User
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    This is a serious question, and since this is an anonymous forum, I'd appreciate truthful answers. I don't want to start another debate, so I'm just asking those of you that apply. I won't even respond to the answers as I don't want to start another argument.

    Is there any part of you that is starting to feel as though you may have participated in a fraud?
    i agree with the term fraud. he put up such a big front, got elected, and wtf is he doing? and heres why:

    1) first couple of weeks he signs a bill giving AIG relief, who then uses it to pay their executive bonuses.
    2) He just sat back and watched North Korea launched a nuclear missile that coule hit Alaska.
    3) He is being a ***** about Iran.
    4) He signs an electrical bill that promises better energy consumption and efficiciency, which in turn is going to raise our electrical rates.
    5) He signs an anti-smoking bill yet cant quit himself.
    6) Scares the living **** out of new yorkers by flying a plane so close to the ground.
    7) Did anybody hear his press conference the other day? he is becoming an arrogant, self righteous prick. he was asked a question and he simple said "i'm going to do what I want because I'm the president."

    do i believe the participation in fraud? dam right
  21. Banned
    roids1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,394
    Answers
    0

    JDub, if you weren't mah dem, I'd have to shoot you some neg reps for that. That's easy for you to say since you've been gargling Mr. Obama's huevos since his first speech!

    Okay, I tend to rant when it comes to this subject. But, no, I don't believe there was a fraud. I believe that most Obama voters pulled the lever for Obama because they were angry over the failures of the Bush admin and truley had no idea what they were voting for. The evidence was there, but most people were so disenfranchised with the past 8 years that the "Hope and Change" mantra was all they really needed to make up their minds. Additionally, like Bush in 2004, Obama had a very week opponent running against him. That nice GQ look kinda helps also.
  22. Banned
    JW32Hoops's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by roids1 View Post
    JDub, if you weren't mah dem, I'd have to shoot you some neg reps for that. That's easy for you to say since you've been gargling Mr. Obama's huevos since his first speech!

    That nice GQ look kinda helps also.


    <gargle> <gargle> <gargle>

    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to roids1 again."

  23. Banned
    roids1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,394
    Answers
    0

    I'm just giving credit where it's due.

    Offa the subject, but can you imagine if he were to end up getting caught bangin' an intern like Bubba? I mean, if Bill can get some in the whitehouse, you know Barry could score in a sec. Only thing is if I were an intern, I'd be too scared of Michelle and those gunz of hers.
  24. Banned
    JW32Hoops's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by roids1 View Post
    I'm just giving credit where it's due.

    Offa the subject, but can you imagine if he were to end up getting caught bangin' an intern like Bubba? I mean, if Bill can get some in the whitehouse, you know Barry could score in a sec. Only thing is if I were an intern, I'd be too scared of Michelle and those gunz of hers.
    If either of them were found to be cheating, it'd be the hugest of deals. Must be why Michelle stays so fit...keeps Barack's eyes on the prize. :lol2:

    (wait, didn't I say something before about straying off topic?)

  25. Banned
    roids1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,394
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JW32Hoops View Post
    If either of them were found to be cheating, it'd be the hugest of deals. Must be why Michelle stays so fit...keeps Barack's eyes on the prize. :lol2:

    (wait, didn't I say something before about straying off topic?)

    Hey f.g who died and made you the kind o' the forums!!!! I'd put my $ That she's staying fit so she can BTF outta any interns who try to pull a Monica on Barry!

    Okay, back on topic. Hope!!!!!!!!!!! Change!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YADA YADA YADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    WE WERE DUPED!!!!!! BARRY'S A COMMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Just trying to stay on topic so no one gets pist!
  26. Banned
    JW32Hoops's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by roids1 View Post
    MOD EDIT
    regards,

    The Cherub of Justice

  27. Registered User
    thenomad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    285
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    i agree with the term fraud. he put up such a big front, got elected, and wtf is he doing? and heres why:

    1) first couple of weeks he signs a bill giving AIG relief, who then uses it to pay their executive bonuses.

    3) He is being a ***** about Iran.

    5) He signs an anti-smoking bill yet cant quit himself.
    t
    1) I work for the government, were the eff is my bonus!
    3) No one wants to go to Iran, it's to damn hot over there. NUKE IT!!!
    5) Are you talking tobacco or the devil's lettuce?

    Fraud all the way. In thirty years, when I am the only person alive except for 20 super hot chicks with which I will reproduce to re-populate the planet, I will gladly tell them that I did not, never would have, and never will vote for Obama.
  28. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1

    I think McCain would have been a better pick. More experience/greater leader. Palin...I know...not a good choice.

    Among any presidential nominee who wouldn't have wanted to tackle the problems at hand with the economy?

    Now Obama is making a wuss out of the United States and killing babies everyday.
    He is spending tax payers money unwisely and hasnt even started the "change" he promised. What is he waiting for?

    Just a talker.....
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  29. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,392
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JW32Hoops View Post
    I don't regret my vote, as there wasn't much of a choice. (McCain/Palin?....really?....c'mon) However, I will say that I'm coming around to the conclusion that politics are mostly BS and both sides generally yield a similar result. Their motives (R's and D's) are their own and not ours. Barack Obama seems very personable, charismatic, intelligent, well-read, diplomatic, etc, etc, etc....but I'm losing the feeling that he is "transcendent" of the politics/politicians that have come before him.
    WHAT? Ron Paul FTW. The only choice for ANYONE with a clue.
    ok so down to two votes... mccain vs obama id have to say mccain simply due to him not been unanimously supported as a messiah while being utterly horrendous and trying to spend his way out of a debt problem... fool.
    The problem as people want a nice idea, an icon a shiny diamond or beautiful woman.... What the country needs is values, morals and to remember the meat and potatoes that the forefathers laid out in plain english.

    Blah blah blah im canadian what do i care.
  30. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,392
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I think McCain would have been a better pick. More experience/greater leader. Palin...I know...not a good choice.

    Among any presidential nominee who wouldn't have wanted to tackle the problems at hand with the economy?

    Now Obama is making a wuss out of the United States and killing babies everyday.
    He is spending tax payers money unwisely and hasnt even started the "change" he promised. What is he waiting for?

    Just a talker.....
    That is the point..... 2 billion in campaing contributions!!!! Hes a pretty face thats convinces you to take a hammer in the mouth and people are lined up for it. What does a lawyer do????????? They get paid to be the one who lies and makes it look attractive.
  31. Registered User
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,903
    Answers
    0

    I hate watching the news, after im done im furious, hate the US, if i wanted to live in a pu$$y country ill move to canada, also smoke cannibus and not worry about a d@mn thing. ha.
  32. Registered User
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,903
    Answers
    0

    Thats the truth obama isnt a president, hes a pretty boy lawyer.
  33. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,359
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Please refrain from placing blame squarely on one pair of shoulders. Carter passed the CRA, Clinton gave it new legs, hence the economic situation. Bush I's inconsistency with Iraq led Bush II to finish a job that should have been done two administrations prior. There is no one pair of shoulders that carries the issues today, and to lay the mess squarely on the last decade is not a style I would expect from you in a debate.

    Whats the next answer... "Better than the dictatorship we lived under the last 8 years". pfft... give me a break.

    Adams
    Not to be off topic, but a job that should have been finished in Iraq? Wtf? That is a great sense of entitlement right there. As an American, it is that kind of bs that continues the impression of globo cop and contibutes to our wonderful acceptance around the world. Great diplomacy.

    Also, if you notice I said decade, now let's use some basic mathematical skills to figure out what I am talking about. Keep thinking DA
  34. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0

    Obama is simply going to be one of Americas biggest mistakes. Well maybe, I am giving him till 2 years in to label him that. Though he is already pushing it. We need someone in there who is NOT a Democrat OR a Republican, because both political parties are useless. Honestly, you want "change" Vote for someone other than red/blue. Even the commie party would likely produce a better president(what is that party called?) than those will.
  35. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,400
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Not to be off topic, but a job that should have been finished in Iraq? Wtf? That is a great sense of entitlement right there. As an American, it is that kind of bs that continues the impression of globo cop and contibutes to our wonderful acceptance around the world. Great diplomacy.

    Also, if you notice I said decade, now let's use some basic mathematical skills to figure out what I am talking about. Keep thinking DA
    Ha, trying to skate your way out of your own comment with semantics. Everyone knew what you were talking about when you stated decade.

    No I do not accept accept the brutalization of Kuwaiti's during desert shield/storm. Saddam should have been laid to rest during that conflict and not allowed to perform the atrocities he did on his own people. Kidnapping women for his sons to rape, and feeding his soccer team members to the lions when they lost does not give me the warm and fuzzy. And if that gives me a sense of self entitlement because I believe those types of atrocities should go punished, then so be it. Call me one self entitled mother ****er. And if you are not willing to stand up for people that are being brutalized (Iran Protesters much?), then just keep sitting the **** down, and shutting up, watch as your "Diplomatic World" keeps becoming the beacon of hope everyone is banking on.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  36. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,400
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Obama is simply going to be one of Americas biggest mistakes. Well maybe, I am giving him till 2 years in to label him that. Though he is already pushing it. We need someone in there who is NOT a Democrat OR a Republican, because both political parties are useless. Honestly, you want "change" Vote for someone other than red/blue. Even the commie party would likely produce a better president(what is that party called?) than those will.
    AMEN. I said that earlier in the thread, and I get the canned response of it is a wasted vote.

    Can't produce REAL change without changing things.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  37. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,359
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Ha, trying to skate your way out of your own comment with semantics. Everyone knew what you were talking about when you stated decade.

    No I do not accept accept the brutalization of Kuwaiti's during desert shield/storm. Saddam should have been laid to rest during that conflict and not allowed to perform the atrocities he did on his own people. Kidnapping women for his sons to rape, and feeding his soccer team members to the lions when they lost does not give me the warm and fuzzy. And if that gives me a sense of self entitlement because I believe those types of atrocities should go punished, then so be it. Call me one self entitled mother ****er. And if you are not willing to stand up for people that are being brutalized (Iran Protesters much?), then just keep sitting the **** down, and shutting up, watch as your "Diplomatic World" keeps becoming the beacon of hope everyone is banking on.

    Adams
    thats me, just skating I guess your math skills are not up to par.

    Listen, I never said Saddam should give that "warm, fuzzy feeling". However, there were other totalitarian leaders in the world who were worse, yet our leadership had a friggin hard on for him. Hmm, I cant imagine why?
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  38. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,400
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    thats me, just skating I guess your math skills are not up to par.

    Listen, I never said Saddam should give that "warm, fuzzy feeling". However, there were other totalitarian leaders in the world who were worse, yet our leadership had a friggin hard on for him. Hmm, I cant imagine why?
    So you are saying we should have went after others instead? How does your self entitlement better my self entitlement then there kettle?
    The Historic PES Legend
  39. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,359
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    So you are saying we should have went after others instead? How does your self entitlement better my self entitlement then there kettle?
    I didnt say go after anyone. Man, you love to read things that were never said. My point was, since you were stating what an awful guy Saddam was (and he was) then we had to deal with him. However, there were far greater troubles globally than Saddam.

    I feel like I need to show you those R.I.F. commercials from the 80's
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  40. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,400
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I didnt say go after anyone. Man, you love to read things that were never said. My point was, since you were stating what an awful guy Saddam was (and he was) then we had to deal with him. However, there were far greater troubles globally than Saddam.

    I feel like I need to show you those R.I.F. commercials from the 80's
    Keep on fighting that good fight AE.
    The Historic PES Legend
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Question for Obama sparks Web buzz
    By bmcjames in forum Politics
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 02:41 PM
  2. Obama Adm: No faith in Black voters
    By Vtaper in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 12:09 PM
  3. Palin draws huge jump in female voters
    By Rugger in forum Politics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 01:06 PM
  4. POLITICIANS vs VOTERS !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 04:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in