This is a spot where that jackass Obama wants to try and save money?

1. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

This is a spot where that jackass Obama wants to try and save money?

WASHINGTON The Obama administration wants to slash almost in half a benefits program for the families of slain police and safety officers.
    The president's proposed budget calls for cutting the Public Safety Officers' Death Benefits Program from $110 million to $60 million.
    The proposal is being made by the Justice Department just days before National Police Week in Washington, where Attorney General Eric Holder is expected to attend ceremonies honoring slain officers.
    The program pays benefits of more than $300,000 to the survivors of a safety officer killed in the line of duty.
    Killings of police officers reached their lowest point in decades last year, but are rising so far this year.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

2. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    WASHINGTON The Obama administration wants to slash almost in half a benefits program for the families of slain police and safety officers.
    The president's proposed budget calls for cutting the Public Safety Officers' Death Benefits Program from $110 million to $60 million.
    The proposal is being made by the Justice Department just days before National Police Week in Washington, where Attorney General Eric Holder is expected to attend ceremonies honoring slain officers.
    The program pays benefits of more than $300,000 to the survivors of a safety officer killed in the line of duty.
    Killings of police officers reached their lowest point in decades last year, but are rising so far this year.
    That and the VA benefits. Keep in mind this clown increased welfare benefits and unemployment benefits. Basically, if you're not working and getting money, we got your back, but if you get hurt or killed protecting this country, you're on your own.
  3. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

In his budget was $30 million to study and "save" an "endangered" field mouse that happens to be in Nancy Pelosi's district.... And the whatever it was, 2 million on an anti-suicide fence on a bridge? beyond what other pork and pet projects of individual senators to help them get re-elected.

This totally infuriates me. I hadn't liked him before, but this is ridiculous.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   

4. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    In his budget was $30 million to study and "save" an "endangered" field mouse that happens to be in Nancy Pelosi's district.... And the whatever it was, 2 million on an anti-suicide fence on a bridge? beyond what other pork and pet projects of individual senators to help them get re-elected.

This totally infuriates me. I hadn't liked him before, but this is ridiculous.
    Wait, he added that field mouse study? I thought that was cut out of the stimulus.....
  5. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Hmm I'm not sure, but he approved of it, his statement was that "$8 billion in pet projects isn't a significant amount given the size of the entire package"...
    This space for rent

6. CDB

Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    Wait, he added that field mouse study? I thought that was cut out of the stimulus.....
    It was, until it was put back in under some other more appropriate sounding funding. At least so far as I know.

Anyway, over react much guys? This is a budget projection of a mandatory funding program for Christ's sake. That means if you're elligible you get the money regardless of what the program is budgeted for. They anticipate a drop in claims, the planned budget goes down. If claims excede plan, those families will get benefits anyway. This is a bunch of right wing scare mongering over a bull**** accounting move to pretty up a portion of the budget that will mead diddly squat in reality to the people who matter, the families of those who die in the line of duty.
  7. Registered User

This country is getting robbed blind, 14trillion unaccounted for so far from the fed.

-HB-
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Student puts Obama on the spot
    By DerickVonD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 02-27-2010, 09:02 PM
  2. Help save my mom money!
    By McBurly in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 10:31 PM
  3. WHOA save money