The Second American Revolution

1. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

The Second American Revolution

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKFKGrmsBDk"]YouTube - The Second American Revolution[/ame]

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Anybody else planning to be in Boston for the Tea Party on July 4th?
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

Except this time we'll be dumping out Green Tea Extract and P5P.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

4. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

i like this guy!
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Finally.... a man can speak truth and light into our darkness... too few do this anymore.

Dude, this guy is my flippin hero!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

He is right, revolution is coming and it is going to be as bloody and bad as any other in history. This isn't fear mongering, this is the reality of the situation. These greedy, spineless, snake-in-the-grass, fukking criminals are going to keep pushing until they push too far, and when they do there will be hell to pay.

My fear is not of a revolution where the Republic is restored, but a revolution where the end result is dictatorship.
  7. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

I'm done! Really! We pay these MF's and this is what they do.

"You're Fired!"
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

I'm ready for it. - I think I'm going to stockpile a few more guns over the summer. I've got a shotgun and pistol right now.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.

He has another video up

[youtube]jeYscnFpEyA[/youtube]

This guy rules!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I'm ready for it. - I think I'm going to stockpile a few more guns over the summer. I've got a shotgun and pistol right now.
    I have done enough training with rifles and shotgun, and spent enough time learning to survive alone. Odd enough a revolution seems like it would be a blessing, a reset to this country that has been game over since 2000 for many people.

Just gimme an M40, with a .45 or Five-Seven as a side, and preferably an underfold sub for close quarters. I dont are if its a Chinese underfold AK(though technically not a sub) or a UMP, Mp5/7.

I will solve quite a few issues
  11. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by bigrobbierob View Post
    He has another video up

[youtube]jeYscnFpEyA[/youtube]

This guy rules!
    We The People Stimulus Package
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

He mentions black-americans, hispanic-americans, etc but does not mention the FACT that most people from european background have always called themselves Irish-american , italian-americans etc. Unity comes from acceptance which has been a long time coming and is still being fought for. I do believe that we should all speak english here but that goes for everyone not just the folks that are on the focus radar. Have your freakin tea party but you might do better to smoke it this time'

:bruce3:

I am the Fastone and I approve this message
  13. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    He mentions black-americans, hispanic-americans, etc but does not mention the FACT that most people from european background have always called themselves Irish-american , italian-americans etc. Unity comes from acceptance which has been a long time coming and is still being fought for. I do believe that we should all speak english here but that goes for everyone not just the folks that are on the focus radar. Have your freakin tea party but you might do better to smoke it this time'

I don't know. I got to disagree with you there. I am both Irish and Italian and my people and myself have never called or considered ourselves as Irish-Americans or Italian-Americans.

My grandfather came over on "the boat" and never called himself an Italian-American. He come to American and went through Ellis Island and got his "TONY" stamp and became an American who was of Italian ethnicity. He was an American when he served in the U.S. Army in WWII and an American when he died and those same soldiers played Taps at his funeral.

Immigrants who come to this country to be CITIZENS of this country need to remember they are AMERICAN. Those who claim different didn't understand what they were doing when they became AMERICAN citizens. IMO.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I don't know. I got to disagree with you there. I am both Irish and Italian and my people and myself have never called or considered ourselves as Irish-Americans or Italian-Americans.

My grandfather came over on "the boat" and never called himself an Italian-American. He come to American and went through Ellis Island and got his "TONY" stamp and became an American who was of Italian ethnicity. He was an American when he served in the U.S. Army in WWII and an American when he died and those same soldiers played Taps at his funeral.

Immigrants who come to this country to be CITIZENS of this country need to remember they are AMERICAN. Those who claim different didn't understand what they were doing when they became AMERICAN citizens. IMO.
  15. DT5
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

wow dude must hate his life. bitter old man with nothing better to do.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

What? The dude speaks the truth. He's not bitter, just upset where this country is going. It's nothing new. He's a Thomas Paine impersonator. This has all been said before.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DT5 View Post
    wow dude must hate his life. bitter old man with nothing better to do.

18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

heh i like the part about teabagging government employees and congressmen
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

They could use a good tea baggin'.
  20. dpfisher

There will never be a revolution and if there is it will quickly be quelled. The police and military are better armed than almost all citizens but the craziest tinfoil hatters. Most people who could fight in a revolution would back down when the time came.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dpfisher View Post
    There will never be a revolution and if there is it will quickly be quelled. The police and military are better armed than almost all citizens but the craziest tinfoil hatters. Most people who could fight in a revolution would back down when the time came.
    A revolution doesn't have to include violence. It could simply be a revolt of the system. The new Tea Parties and Fair Tax Rallies are both the start of something much bigger. Like the dude in the video said, it comes down to pressuring them. They work for us, not the other way around. If they don't do what we want, we throw them out of office. They want the power, and we have to give it to them.
  22. Registered User

This guy has got some excellent point about our country. The people need to show the Government who's really in charge.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

A revolution doesn't have to include violence. It could simply be a revolt of the system. The new Tea Parties and Fair Tax Rallies are both the start of something much bigger. Like the dude in the video said, it comes down to pressuring them. They work for us, not the other way around. If they don't do what we want, we throw them out of office. They want the power, and we have to give it to them.
    Also consider that if they do not give the "silent majority" what they demand and they get pissed off enough, things will most likely get ugly. How ugly is speculative... but, if things get ugly then the US gov't is treading a fine line. We haven't been exactly the most popular kid in the sandbox the past decade so it would be interesting to see how the global politics will work out if that does happen.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

i think he was just throwing out examples, examples that cover a majority there bucko! if he had the same reasoning as you half of the very good video would be spent identifying what-the-fck-ever americans!

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post

there we go!!!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    The question is who are "we". I think most of you would have your time better spent trying to find a wife, have children and hope you get old. The only freakin revolution you're gonna have is from your mouth to this board.

Quote:
    i think he was just throwing out examples, examples that cover a majority there bucko! if he had the same reasoning as you half of the very good video would be spent identifying what-the-fck-ever americans!
    Please identify the what-the -fck-ever Americans as you in your ordained perfectness see them. And furthermore what makes you a "great" American

26. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

The question is who are "we". I think most of you would have your time better spent trying to find a wife, have children and hope you get old. The only freakin revolution you're gonna have is from your mouth to this board.

yes, sticking your head in the sand is a good strategy
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

I think "we" are the voting citizens of the USA. And what says you can't have a spouse, children, grow old and want to change the system through a non-violent revolution?
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Please identify the what-the -fck-ever Americans as you in your ordained perfectness see them. And furthermore what makes you a "great" American

i find it hard to believe that even your small liberal brain cannot see my simple reasoning! 200 countries in the world where most likely people from each have immigrated to america! should he identify all of them before he continues his point...yeah i'd sit through that

what makes me a great american? ok.....take yourself for example, now a loooong good look but not too long that people notice you're staring at yourself..yet again, and imagine the opposite.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by raginfcktard View Post
    i find it hard to believe that even your small liberal brain cannot see my simple reasoning! 200 countries in the world where most likely people from each have immigrated to america! should he identify all of them before he continues his point...yeah i'd sit through that

what makes me a great american? ok.....take yourself for example, now a loooong good look but not too long that people notice you're staring at yourself..yet again, and imagine the opposite.
    Anyway......................., I've been known at times to be a bit of a bull****ter myself but go on with your rant. You have no idea who I am or what I've done and I'm truly sorry that my "small liberal brain" has you vexed. I just pray that you get old enough to someday know WTF you're talking about.

30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

You use age as a measuring stick a lot Fastone. It can be a factor in possible experiences and wisdom but it isn't a guarantee that these things exist and a lack of age doesn't automatically make one clueless of all situations.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    You use age as a measuring stick a lot Fastone. It can be a factor in possible experiences and wisdom but it isn't a guarantee that these things exist and a lack of age doesn't automatically make one clueless of all situations.
    This is a huge basis of the book of Job. Gray hair does not equal wisdom.

I've met some very smart, but horribly unwise people.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. revolution pct?
    By smith22 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 11:16 AM
  2. The American dream, The American Family
    By TexasLifter89 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-19-2009, 02:20 PM
  3. American Sports Nutrition American Whey
    By AM07 in forum Supplements