- 02-27-2009, 06:19 PM
What are your opinions on what should be done?
My father pays 25k a year for my family's healthcare consisting of me, my sister and my two parents. He also pays another 15k a year per employee of his. He has told me that his monthly payments have gone up over $1200 just in the last year. It's ridiculous.
- 02-27-2009, 07:08 PMBoard ModeratorNever enough
- 5'10" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
go back to catastrophic coverage only, have people pay for their doctor visits, wellcare and prescriptions out of pocket. people will start to pay attention to cost then, unlike now where you pay no attention at all since it doesnt come out of your pocket....
Similar Forum Threads
- By diablosho in forum PoliticsReplies: 15Last Post: 01-30-2011, 03:07 PM
- By spinn in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 19Last Post: 04-19-2010, 12:22 AM
- By Mach .78 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 03-18-2009, 11:02 AM
- By doggzj in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2006, 12:44 AM
- By Goat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-01-2005, 03:12 PM