Damn maybe Obama is the Anti-Christ

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

  2. New Member
    knucks3man's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    115
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    13.62%

    ...hope this is a joke.
  3. Board Supporter
    kjkriston's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,165
    Rep Power
    1623
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    71.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    the post or the fact that the lottery numbers were really....666?
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    ShadowFury's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    646
    Rep Power
    412
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    16.75%

    I'm sure the numbers are true, and who knows, he might be, he might not be.
  5. Banned
    Omen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,368
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    16.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Not a joke:

    11/05/2008 Evening Pick 3 6-6-6
    11/05/2008 Evening Pick 4 7-7-7-9
    11/05/2008 Little Lotto 20-22-27-31-32
    11/05/2008 Lotto 07-08-14-22-25-33
    11/05/2008 Midday Pick 3 7-7-9
    11/05/2008 Midday Pick 4 5-7-6-2

    http://www.illinoislottery.com/subse...ry/Win2008.txt

    Hope he is the anti-Christ...we don't need more religious leaders.

  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,518
    Rep Power
    831748
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    My god...the odds of that happening are...oh yeah, one in 999.

    <yawn> scary.*


    *scary that some numbskulls will read anything other than random chance into this.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  7. Professional Member
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4772
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    65.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    My god...the odds of that happening are...oh yeah, one in 999.

    <yawn> scary.*


    *scary that some numbskulls will read anything other than random chance into this.

    iirc the odds are far worse than that. The three numbers are selected separately. So it would be the odds of a 6, cubed; or (1/10)x(1/10)x(1/10) = .001 = .1% chance

    I could be way off and just be gobbling off bs from my stats class several years ago, though.
  8. Professional Member
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    2001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    32.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Wink


    no!..i dont thnik so,the coincidence is to far fetched,take ronald reagan.they thought he was the anti-christ,and there reason for it made more sense,this is how they figured it!..check out his full name!ronald wilson reagan-666-number of letters in each name!..that was more convincing then the lotto!
  9. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,505
    Rep Power
    1097383
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    the antichrist was based on Nero, it has nothing to do with modern times. Man people need to take a step back from Revelations
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  10. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Wow, the election is over people! I figured the humor would be easily spotted... Especially since everyone in this thread has probably read my other posts in here.
  11. Advanced Member
    ShadowFury's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    646
    Rep Power
    412
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    16.75%

    You're all wrong...everyone knows it's Dr. Phil, DUH.
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,518
    Rep Power
    831748
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Wow, the election is over people! I figured the humor would be easily spotted... Especially since everyone in this thread has probably read my other posts in here.
    You find it humorous because Satan has deceived you.

    The greatest trick Satan ever played was convincing mankind that he didn't exist. Either that or the Vanishing Quarter trick...that was pretty cool, too.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  13. New Member
    preacherman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    83
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    88.25%

    daniel 9- " he shall think to change times and laws, he will not regard the god of his fathers nor the desire of wemon." It seems to me that all obama has talked about is change, he also has a past religious heritage that he doesn't own to, and to an ancient Israeli wemon " the desire of " would be a reference to child birth the desire of ancient jewish wemon, I dont know,but very interesting, plus this little note isn't comprehensive by any means peace out!
  14. New Member
    DaRooster's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  233 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    152
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    53.3%

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    the antichrist was based on Nero, it has nothing to do with modern times. Man people need to take a step back from Revelations
    Correct..most Christians don't like to think, they just want to be told what not to do, so they can go Sunday and confess they did it any way and will do what ever sin they like, over and over and over again. Oh and Jesus is a Republican....LOL
  15. New Member
    DaRooster's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  233 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    152
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    53.3%

    Quote Originally Posted by preacherman View Post
    daniel 9- " he shall think to change times and laws, he will not regard the god of his fathers nor the desire of wemon." It seems to me that all obama has talked about is change, he also has a past religious heritage that he doesn't own to, and to an ancient Israeli wemon " the desire of " would be a reference to child birth the desire of ancient jewish wemon, I dont know,but very interesting, plus this little note isn't comprehensive by any means peace out!
    That made no sense at all...and WTF is a Wemon?
  16. New Member
    DaRooster's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  233 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    152
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    53.3%

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You find it humorous because Satan has deceived you.

    The greatest trick Satan ever played was convincing mankind that he didn't exist. Either that or the Vanishing Quarter trick...that was pretty cool, too.
    Seems to me that Satan, if he did exist, would spend more time trying to convince man that God didn't exist, rather than Satan...That way if God didn't exist then Satan surely couldn't exist....never thought of that HUH?
  17. New Member
    bigcuz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    96
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    73.54%

    Quote Originally Posted by DaRooster View Post
    Seems to me that Satan, if he did exist, would spend more time trying to convince man that God didn't exist, rather than Satan...That way if God didn't exist then Satan surely couldn't exist....never thought of that HUH?
    No, that doesn't make any sense, becuase anyone with a brain knows that God exists, that would be a dead give away for satan because everyone would know that it was him trying to convince people that God wasn't real.
  18. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,483
    Rep Power
    1057411
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yeah.. well I stayed at a holiday inn express last night.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  19. Professional Member
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    2001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    32.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Yeah.. well I stayed at a holiday inn express last night.

    Adams
    no!..but i saved alot of money by switching to geico!
    board supporter
  20. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,483
    Rep Power
    1057411
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    no!..but i saved alot of money by switching to geico!
    15%?

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  21. Professional Member
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    2001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    32.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    15%?

    Adams
    no accident reward!..clean abstract baby.
    board supporter
  22. New Member
    FincaChick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    121
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    64.63%

    lol. This same type of crap came out about 9/11 also, remember?
    The real humour though is that no one got Jayhawkk's joke. Makes it way funnier.
  23. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,483
    Rep Power
    1057411
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by FincaChick View Post
    lol. This same type of crap came out about 9/11 also, remember?
    The real humour though is that no one got Jayhawkk's joke. Makes it way funnier.
    WRONG... Jay was 110% serious. Look at his face... is that a joking face to you?

    The day after the lottery was 666... HOW IS THAT COINCIDENCE?

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  24. New Member
    FincaChick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    121
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    64.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    WRONG... Jay was 110% serious. Look at his face... is that a joking face to you?

    The day after the lottery was 666... HOW IS THAT COINCIDENCE?

    Adams
    It's gonna be O.K. I promise. Because that face looks like it's full of mystery and mirth. C'mere you look like you need a hug.
  25. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,483
    Rep Power
    1057411
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by FincaChick View Post
    C'mere you look like you need a hug.
    Thats what they all say

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  26. New Member
    FincaChick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    121
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    64.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Thats what they all say

    Adams

    hee hee
  27. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,483
    Rep Power
    1057411
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by FincaChick View Post

    hee hee


    I can do this all night long!

    **And Yes I.C..... I know you are just waiting for this one.... THATS WHAT SHE SAID**
    The Historic PES Legend
  28. Registered User
    Ubiquitous's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,462
    Rep Power
    1851
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    2.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Good lord, Jayhawkk... are you merc'ing down in my neck of the woods yet? I'm back.
  29. New Member
    FincaChick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    121
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    64.63%

    terrible. This deep and ironic post has quickly disintergrated into sophomoric ramblings of immaturity and cheap thrills. Be ashamed. Be very ashamed.
  30. Advanced Member
    raginfcktard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    978
    Rep Power
    569
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    85.54%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    iirc the odds are far worse than that. The three numbers are selected separately. So it would be the odds of a 6, cubed; or (1/10)x(1/10)x(1/10) = .001 = .1% chance

    I could be way off and just be gobbling off bs from my stats class several years ago, though.
    correct assumming the choices were 0-9, but it looks that way.
  31. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,483
    Rep Power
    1057411
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by FincaChick View Post
    terrible. This deep and ironic post has quickly disintergrated into sophomoric ramblings of immaturity and cheap thrills. Be ashamed. Be very ashamed.
    It's whats we do!

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  32. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191397
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    The lottery is rigged, I knew it!
  33. Banned
    dommer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    55.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    iirc the odds are far worse than that. The three numbers are selected separately. So it would be the odds of a 6, cubed; or (1/10)x(1/10)x(1/10) = .001 = .1% chance

    I could be way off and just be gobbling off bs from my stats class several years ago, though.
    if ten balls are used 0-9 thats ten per slot 10 x 10 x 10=1000 odds are 1 to 999 that 666 would be the pay out

    assuming the balls are drawn from different bins

    now if the balls are drawn from 1 large bin with 3 of each ball i believe the odds would be 30 x 29 x 28= 24360 odds would be 1 to 24359
  34. New Member
    bigSMokey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    177
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    40.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by dommer View Post
    if ten balls are used 0-9 thats ten per slot 10 x 10 x 10=1000 odds are 1 to 999 that 666 would be the pay out

    assuming the balls are drawn from different bins

    now if the balls are drawn from 1 large bin with 3 of each ball i believe the odds would be 30 x 29 x 28= 24360 odds would be 1 to 24359
    Wrong. The odds would still be the same as those Rugger posted. You're assigning a 1 in 30 probability of a '6' being drawn from each bin simply because there are thirty balls in each bin. However, since there are three identical balls of each number, the odds drop back down to 1 in 10 per bin. It wouldn't matter if there were a million balls in each bin, so long as there are only ten types.
  35. Professional Member
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,080
    Rep Power
    1638
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    39.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You find it humorous because Satan has deceived you.

    The greatest trick Satan ever played was convincing mankind that he didn't exist. Either that or the Vanishing Quarter trick...that was pretty cool, too.

    I prefer the hide the sausage trick... teehee
  36. New Member
    semiautoloco4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    93
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    11.97%

    the forgein on council relations tells obama what to due they own the democrats and republicans they are trying to make a 1 world goverment.
  37. New Member
    DT5's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    221
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    61.73%

    ROFL, wow you all scare me sometimes. go to college or something.
  38. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Why? So we can become part of the machine designed by the man?

  39. Senior Member
    Red Dog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,165
    Rep Power
    39389
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    60.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    how can you all feed yourselves without going to college? everyone knows anyone who disagrees with anyone else needs to be educated.. I had no idea how to poop and write quips until I went to college -- everyone, go to college NOW.
  40. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32273
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    2.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I actually remember that. I was watching the lottery on 9-11 and the win 3 numbers came up 911. I was like damn, I coulda been rich if I used today's date for the number.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. obama the anti-christ
    By preacherman in forum Politics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 05:13 AM
  2. Jesus Christ
    By bpmartyr in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 06:38 PM
  3. Colt Brennan = Christ ?
    By Outside Backer in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 07:32 PM
  4. Dear christ, I wish I didn't own a Truck
    By Spectre32 in forum Politics
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 04-26-2006, 03:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in