Awards
  • Established
Obama
Electoral Votes 199
Popular Vote 50%

McCAIN
Electoral Votes 124
Popular Vote 49%
You need to look at the whole picture. Losing Ohio and Pennsylvania makes it all but unwinnable.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
so stoked right now. you have no idea :)

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Needed for Majority: 51*
Control
of Senate
V
54 38
Net Change

Party Before Now
D 49 52
R 49 38
I 2 2
» Full Senate Results
HOUSE
Needed for Majority: 218
Control
of House
V
176 123
Net Change

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
"I want to cut his ****ing nuts off"

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
This is surreal....

Any predictions for the next 2-4 years?

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Obama officially won!

bama
Electoral Votes 283
Popular Vote 51%

McCAIN
Electoral Votes 145
Popular Vote 48%

Needed to Win: 270 | Electoral Votes Remaining: 110

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is surreal....

Still going to work, making money, getting laid....

But just as insurance, I'm buying that AK-47 before they strike down the assault weapon ban :hammer:

C-19

Awards
This is surreal....

Best case scenario--Obama won't do anything out of fear of being "unpopular". He will be exposed for what he really is--a fraud.

Worst case scenario--He will mess up this country with his radical ideas and will leave the U.S in ruins.

It's that simple.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sucks ass, however:

I wish him well, and hope he pulls some magic out of his hat, and does our country proud. Good luck!

paint2100

Awards
Well he won so now I think we should give him a chance and if he ****s up then we can *****.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
McCain's concession speech was nice. He's a nice guy. A little too nice for politics.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
We now have a new president much to the chagrin of a few of you. You now have a choice to 1. get behind and support him with some sort of optimism or 2. stew in your misery for at least the next 4 years. In most cases winners make jokes and losers make excuses and hurl insults. I'm too happy right now for jokes the choice is now yours.

:bruce3:

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
We now have a new president much to the chagrin of a few of you. You now have a choice to 1. get behind and support him with some sort of optimism or 2. stew in your misery for at least the next 4 years. In most cases winners make jokes and losers make excuses and hurl insults. I'm too happy right now for jokes the choice is now yours.
I'm not sure how to react at this point. Whether or not the Fairness Doctrine gets passed will tell me a lot. However, they may not be able to get it through without the 60 senate seats. If it passes, I know I have an us vs them situation and I will never back him. If it doesn't passed, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The American people have spoken. The verdict is as dramatic and broad as it is overwhelming. A major landslide. The support for his position and ideas could not be more eloquent!

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure how to react at this point. Whether or not the Fairness Doctrine gets passed will tell me a lot. However, they may not be able to get it through without the 60 senate seats. If it passes, I know I have an us vs them situation and I will never back him. If it doesn't passed, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
Rob, the fact of the matter is as president Obama will be a aquired taste for some folks. Some may never like or trust him but as we all know that comes with the job. For me this was a historic day, one that I never envisioned happening in my lifetime, one that my cousins who witnessed my uncle being shot to death just because of the color of his skin are in shock over.
That being said, my support of Obama is rooted much deeper than a shared skin color, I did and do truly believe in what he is attempting to achieve. That he will now have the opportunity, is no longer in doubt.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Rob, the fact of the matter is as president Obama will be a aquired taste for some folks. Some may never like or trust him but as we all know that comes with the job. For me this was a historic day, one that I never envisioned happening in my lifetime, one that my cousins who witnessed my uncle being shot to death just because of the color of his skin are in shock over.
That being said, my support of Obama is rooted much deeper than a shared skin color, I did and do truly believe in what he is attempting to achieve. That he will now have the opportunity, is no longer in doubt.

What will he attempt to achieve beyond this 'change', besides more government?

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established

One thing I will say is that I'm happy so many other people are happy with this. He has most definitely brought disenfranchised groups into politics.

The other positive is that my National Guard unit won't have to mobilize to deal with the riots that would have happened if McCain won.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
The American people have spoken. The verdict is as dramatic and broad as it is overwhelming. A major landslide. The support for his position and ideas could not be more eloquent!
I wouldn't call a 2% win in most battleground states a landslide. Clinton vs Dole, Bush vs Dukakis, and Mondale vs Reagon were landslides. This was close. Granted, not too close, but calling this a landslide is a stretch. I don't think even the New York Times would call this a landslide.

crawlinmatt

crawlinmatt

Awards
This is surreal....

I predict a major military campaign somewhat along the lines of ww3.

Awww **** it.....locked cocked and ready to rock.....................i always wanted a mustard stain for my jump wings.:duel:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't call a 2% win in most battleground states a landslide. Clinton vs Dole, Bush vs Dukakis, and Mondale vs Reagon were landslides. This was close. Granted, not too close, but calling this a landslide is a stretch. I don't think even the New York Times would call this a landslide.
Spin it the way you like! Those millions of Americans cannot be wrong! Close or not, New York Times or not, America's political map was dramatically redrawn in a way that was not obvious before Americans spoke!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spin it the way you like! Those millions of Americans cannot be wrong! Close or not, New York Times or not, America's political map was dramatically redrawn in a way that was not obvious before Americans spoke!
A election won by the media is not one about the issues.

I really do hope for the best, and wish him well. But I do fear him as well. With a new mortgage, a new baby on the way, a new family, and soon to be increasing taxes, I am afraid.

Adams

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
He definitely had good timing.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
That speech sucked. I was expecting much more.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That speech sucked. I was expecting much more.
:toofunny:

Oh, I'm so sure you were expecting much more. Weren't you the one trying to tell me he's a horrific public speaker?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny:

Oh, I'm so sure you were expecting much more. Weren't you the one trying to tell me he's a horrific public speaker?
Are you seriously that retarded? I'm tired of regurgitating what I've already said and what you yourself have already said. Do you own leg work.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you seriously that retarded? I'm tired of regurgitating what I've already said and what you yourself have already said. Do you own leg work.
Dude... it was in jest. Settle down. President Obama is going to work hard to earn your support. :lol:

Yeah... I'M the retard. :rolleyes:

Go celebrate change, friend.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I asked you if you had seen a speech of his without a teleprompter because then you would realize that most of the time he can't even put a simple sentence together without muttering and stumbling his way through it...
There... I did my own leg work.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
rubberrings sucks mice cocks!

The best thing about this, is that I'm on his ignore list :D :lol:

Back on topic:

Most Americans wanted Obama in. America is a "majoritism" not a democracy, whatever the majority wants, the majority gets.

I think this will, at least for now, calm things down a bit, give people a "break" make em think the economy is gonna get better, etc...etc.... but in reality, things are gonna be the same for the most part....except the assault weapon ban....I'm going to check the side folding all black AK 2morrow with 150 round drums :D

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Forgive this kids fashion sense, or lack of, this vid is AWESOME

Obama McSame has won. And you've lost. Again.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0D-WLu8Ws4"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I swear...did everyone on this thread go to Richard University?

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Richard University: Home of the Fighting Roosters.
Also known as.....D!ck U!!!! :lol:

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Richard University: Home of the Fighting Roosters.
Also known as.....D!ck U!!!! :lol:
Rugger and omen (aka Roscoe and Enos) both tried to get in... but there was something about SAT prerequisites.
:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established

338 to 156 in the electoral college and it's not over yet, even your boys on Fox are calling it a mandate. Death by a thousand cuts is just as convincing as a sword thrust.