RNC > DNC via RNC

1. RNC > DNC via RNC

McCain's speech last night was motivating and promising and I liked how he was able to criticize the Dems without being disrespectful like Guiliani and Palin.
    Although I have my doubts about Palin, I think McCain can lead this country in the right direction and continue to protect us from the God-less savages from the East.

2. I find it ironic that you use an MMA term to support one of MMA's most outspoken opponents.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

3. For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

4. just curious promising about what? little to no reference to issue #1 on most peoples minds: the economy

5. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    just curious promising about what? little to no reference to issue #1 on most peoples minds: the economy

Little to no reference? Less taxes? Drilling and energy production? The actual retraining of a job worforce instead of promising old jobs that won't come back?
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

6. I also liked increasing the tax credit for children from $3500 to $7000.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

7. I like how Obama thinks increasing corporate and business tax and closing corporate tax loopholes will increase jobs and boost the economy. The American people better get a tax break from him because they'll be paying a ****load more for everything they try and buy. It's also humorous to think about him jacking up the investment tax. I'm sure investors paying 50% tax on their returns will be really motivated to reinvest in the economy and create new growth...