PN product question and answer thread

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
So instead of having info scattered all over lets try to have a one stop shop for all your questions and answers about Platinum Nutraceuticals products. We have some really cool stuff and a lot of it is new and amazing and we want everyone to get the info they need about them, more importantly the right info. So ask your questions here and the PN team will stay on top of this and try to get everyones questions answered and get the word out about these really cool products. I know for me SARMS and Laxogenin there isn't enough real info out there about them so we want to make sure people are getting the right info from the right people. So have at it AM lets here what you got

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Just saw this thread and asked this question in them other TD product threads.

Any carrier info available?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you know how soon your SARMs will be available?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pre-Sale on! Item ship no later than Feb 2 use 20% off code in signature !!

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
What does Maxout contain??

organometal

Awards
I always get my andros, Epiandros confused. Can I use andro300 as a test base for other cycles? Mostly worried about lethargy and libido.

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
When are you guys hitting the UK? PS: powermyself.com is a great vendor :)

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
What does Maxout contain??
I am not 100% sure as of yet, I haven't spoken to the boss about ingredients on this one. Ill find out for you.

I always get my andros, Epiandros confused. Can I use andro300 as a test base for other cycles? Mostly worried about lethargy and libido.
Yes you can, obviously Test is always king though. It will help with lethargy and libido too.

How come the GW is $34.99 each, when you said in another thread that it was supposedly suppose to be under $30?.
Im not sure about this either, perhaps the manufacturing process was a little more for this product? Hopefully PNutra can answer this for you.

When are you guys hitting the UK? PS: powermyself.com is a great vendor :)
Id also like to now this myself as I'm from the UK :)

PNutra

PNutra

Board Sponsor
Awards
coupon code makes it $27ish, we have to keep website prices up for retailers, especially since this was pre ordered by them. We will definitely have some sales on it soon and with coupon codes you will always be able to get it for under $30

organometal

Awards
Any chance we will ever get a decently dosed 4-Dhea product?

Taking 6 pills to get a meaningful dose is silly and a pia.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any chance we will ever get a decently dosed 4-Dhea product?

Taking 6 pills to get a meaningful dose is silly and a pia.
I'm not trying to sound lake a smart A$$ here, But you go to the Gym Lift Thousands of Pounds, and taking 6 pills is a PIA ????

organometal

Awards
I'm not trying to sound lake a smart A$$ here, But you go to the Gym Lift Thousands of Pounds, and taking 6 pills is a PIA ????
Ha. No, not really. I was being hyperbolic. Still, I would really like a 4-dhea product that required me to only buy a single bottle to get through a cycle. And, if my daily dose happened to come in fewer pills, I would be happier.

PNutra

PNutra

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ha. No, not really. I was being hyperbolic. Still, I would really like a 4-dhea product that required me to only buy a single bottle to get through a cycle. And, if my daily dose happened to come in fewer pills, I would be happier.
I'm working on this one right now, 1-DHEA and 4-DHEA are tricky with the patent in place, if we can license them then you will see it soon :)

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I'm working on this one right now, 1-DHEA and 4-DHEA are tricky with the patent in place, if we can license them then you will see it soon :)
This is amazing to hear!

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
Can't wait for the 1-DHEA and 4-DHEA!

Definitely going to snag the SARMs here shortly, really interested in GW as I gotta cut some weight to get to competition weight and going to try LGD along with it for strength gains.

GW + LGD + EC should be a nice one!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Can't wait for the 1-DHEA and 4-DHEA!

Definitely going to snag the SARMs here shortly, really interested in GW as I gotta cut some weight to get to competition weight and going to try LGD along with it for strength gains.

GW + LGD + EC should be a nice one!
Put in some 11oxo for the win!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hear you on the Wallet thing !!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Right? Its one of my favorite compounds, but I rarely run it, too costly for an effective dose.
I Hear you on that. Our new transdermal version though should help out with that. Now I havent ran it yet but 1 ml of the TD application is supposed to be equivalent to 1000mg orally.

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
I Hear you on that. Our new transdermal version though should help out with that. Now I havent ran it yet but 1 ml of the TD application is supposed to be equivalent to 1000mg orally.
I was looking at it. Definitely tempted to pick it up at some point. Only TD I've ever done was formestane quite a bit, but always been interested in other TD's.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I was looking at it. Definitely tempted to pick it up at some point. Only TD I've ever done was formestane quite a bit, but always been interested in other TD's.
For sure. That was one of the main reasons I wanted to be a part of this company. I think TD application holds a lot of merit.

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
For sure. That was one of the main reasons I wanted to be a part of this company. I think TD application holds a lot of merit.
Oh yeah. I'll definitely give it a go before October. I'm 210lbs right now, leaning down to 198lbs before a competition in April, then my next one is late October, I'd really like to compete in the 181 class for that, so I see an 11oxo TD run in the future. I let last year and powerlifting as an excuse to get fat, while it was fun, looking back I kind of regret it, I gained a ton of weight and strength shot up quite a bit, but now strength has been up and down too much for my liking. Definitely getting fairly lean and staying that way even if it's not as fun!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Oh yeah. I'll definitely give it a go before October. I'm 210lbs right now, leaning down to 198lbs before a competition in April, then my next one is late October, I'd really like to compete in the 181 class for that, so I see an 11oxo TD run in the future. I let last year and powerlifting as an excuse to get fat, while it was fun, looking back I kind of regret it, I gained a ton of weight and strength shot up quite a bit, but now strength has been up and down too much for my liking. Definitely getting fairly lean and staying that way even if it's not as fun!
Ive been 230 and beef caked and I have been 180and shredded I am happiest at 200 and lean and can drop to the "damn he looks sick!" levels rather quick. thats where its at.

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
Ive been 230 and beef caked and I have been 180and shredded I am happiest at 200 and lean and can drop to the "damn he looks sick!" levels rather quick. thats where its at.
Yeah, I'd like to stay around 190 or so, just to have an easier time going between 198 and 181 and maintain strength easier as well.

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
Will you guys ship to a different address other than the billing address? I've gotten some companies that wouldn't do it, but I'm currently living with a buddy of mine, so that's why the shipping address is different.

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
Well ordered two bottles of GW and two bottles of LGD. Let's see how this goes!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Yeah I am. I had done a previous short cycle of LGD so I know how it is. 8-10 weeks for
Yea unlike osta which you can feel in the first few days lgd seems to take a good three to four weeks to kick in.

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
Yea unlike osta which you can feel in the first few days lgd seems to take a good three to four weeks to kick in.
Yeah, that's why I'm taking this one out longer. I ran LGD from an RC right before fall semester, felt it third week, but could only afford one bottle from them because of tuition haha. I love osta, I always have a bottle or two laying around.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Yeah, that's why I'm taking this one out longer. I ran LGD from an RC right before fall semester, felt it third week, but could only afford one bottle from them because of tuition haha. I love osta, I always have a bottle or two laying around.
Osta is a solid Sarm. I am hyped to try it out in our test xt product. I ran 8 weeks put on 5 lbs felt great and rebounded faster than ever on my last run

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the order !!

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
Osta is a solid Sarm. I am hyped to try it out in our test xt product. I ran 8 weeks put on 5 lbs felt great and rebounded faster than ever on my last run
Yeah I ran Osta for about 12 weeks last year and loved it to death! My joints felt better than ever before on it.
Thank you for the order !!
Of course! Hoping to see what results I get. Definitely gonna get some TD 11oxo in the future too.

And if anyone has any experience with GW, from what I've been reading, for fat loss on it, it would be best to keep dietary fat pretty low correct? And jack up carbs more than usual periworkout to keep from going hypoglycemic?

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Thinking about stacking max out and gw? Would inhibit p be enough to stop sides or do I need prami? Also is your website the only place I can purchase your products.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thinking about stacking max out and gw? Would inhibit p be enough to stop sides or do I need prami? Also is your website the only place I can purchase your products.
You 1st question I am going to defer to McCrew530 he is more qualified to answer than I am, As for where to purchase I believe out website is your best bet right now (Remember Discount code) we are currently working with some retailer to set up additional deals and discounts! Thank you!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
It wouldn't be a bad combo as gw has been shown to increase endurance couple that with the strength benefits that max out can provide. I would want to note though that some people have a slow response to gw and out may take 3 or 4 weeks to actually start to see the benefits of this product. So if you are going to stack them I would plan an 8 well cycle (or more 10 to 12.) Starting with. gw And wait till like week 4 to add in max out.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It wouldn't be a bad combo as gw has been shown to increase endurance couple that with the strength benefits that max out can provide. I would want to note though that some people have a slow response to gw and out may take 3 or 4 weeks to actually start to see the benefits of this product. So if you are going to stack them I would plan an 8 well cycle (or more 10 to 12.) Starting with. gw And wait till like week 4 to add in max out.
Great Info !!