Logging opportunity for PN's Therm-X Pro

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
thex.jpg

Platinum Nutraceuticals are offering a logging opportunity for you guys to try out our new/to be released Therm-X PRO

Therm-X Pro is a powerful fat melting supplement designed to shed off that unwanted weight you've been working hard to get rid of. With 200mg of caffeine its can also be used as a pre-workout to boost your energy along with other ingredients to help boost endurance and mental focus. Whats great about this product is that because its only 1 capsule as a serving... You get 60 servings!!

Lets see those apps!!

What we want to hear from you:

1. Age
2. Current Stats
3. Previous logging experience
4. Why should we choose you?
5. How often can you update your log? (we are looking for at least 3-4 times a week)

Good luck everyone!
Also we have got another 4 logging opportunities up so check those out before applying for this one ;)

If you have already applied to log another product in this thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/platinum-nutraceuticals/262887-hi-anabolic-minds.html
You are entitled to that and just need to PM- PNutra. (no need to apply again in these threads)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am goning on a Cruise in March, I will be all over this after the Cruise !!

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Can you put all logging opportunities in promo section? Would make the thread receive more traffic and apps

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

foxhound72072

Awards
Do I send you a pm for this ?
1. Age -31
2. Current Stats-6'1" 216lbs 20-21%
3. Previous logging experience- none
4. Why should we choose you? Serious diet and excercise because I'm tired of the fat around belly. Lost 5lbs and still going strong. This year is my year to look my best.
5. How often can you update your log? (we are looking for at least 3-4 times a week)- I can everyday if needed unless after hours emergency calls at work come up.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
1. Age : 26
2. Current Stats
weight- 248 still cutting down
chest- 45
stomach-36
quads-26.5
calves-16.5
arms-17.25
3. Previous logging experience: just finished up a log for myokem plus some others below:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/261546-unleashing-inner-pyro.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/249383-hardening-up-lgs.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/232411-growing-wings-ironflex.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/224900-holy-grail-pni.html
4. Why should we choose you? I am 4 weeks into a 12 week cut. I was logging myokems fat burner( did want to note this for you guys incase it would be a problem running the logs so close together) to start off the cut and will be keeping on down this road. The plan at the end to to be around 220-225 so by the end of the next four weeks i plan to be sitting at arounnd 235 hopefully. I have gotten my diet and the plan in the gym dialed in for the rest of my cut.
5. How often can you update your log? (we are looking for at least 3-4 times a week) i can update at least 5 times a week and everyday spent in the gym. I will put out there that since i work on a small ship their will be sometimes that i cant get in a normal gym but i do bodyweight and db/kb hiit routines to make up for it. And even though i dont have cell service at times i am able to update by computer so i alwasy find a way to make it work.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Any word on this

foxhound72072

Awards
They sent me an email few days after I submitted my info. They might already have enough people.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We are still taking Apps. With be picking Loggers near the end of this week !

Bring On The Apps!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This Logging Opportunity is also posted in the weight loss section

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
If you guys wouldn't mind this being ran along side Andro 300 I'd be game to log this also.

All your products look legit so I'm down to run what you guys are bring to the market.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1. Age -23
2. Current Stats- 6'2 89kgs 16%
3. Previous logging experience- I have logged products before, but my orginal account got deleted for somereason, i logged superdmz 2, bulk up and a few natty runs
4. Why should we choose you? im coming off a big break, was depressed, didnt work out, but now i am keen to get back into it all. I will get results and log daily
5. How often can you update your log? (we are looking for at least 3-4 times a week) i will log daily, whether it be just to say how i am feeling on it, to results

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Looks like this would go well with a stim free pwo, to help melt that remaining fat away.

1. Age - 35 years young.
2. Current Stats - 84kg and around 16-17% bf
3. Previous logging experience - ran an unsponsored 1 andro and 550 xd finaflex log, and have a training log up at the moment.
4. Why should we choose you? - would love to give an honest and unbiased opinion of the product. And to show how Therm X can work with good diet and consistent training.
5. How often can you update your log? (we are looking for at least 3-4 times a week) Easily 4-5 times a week with before and after pics.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We have picked our Loggers for the Thermo-X Pro foxhound72072 & mattborn00 Congratulations please PM me your shipping info and an email address!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Awesome ready to get it started and pm sent