Saying goodbye to Aminds on the 14th

  1. Saying goodbye to Aminds on the 14th


    We will be leaving Aminds on the 14th of this month due to circumstances beyond our control. I have arranged a business deal with another forum to allow our customers to continue to discuss the products we carry. We are looking for reps to help us promote the board and keep the board active. Nice discounts and perks will apply! If you are interested e-mail me at brad@planetarynutrition.com.

    We are sad to be leaving Aminds and wish all retailers, vendors, aminds and everyone here much success.

    Brad


  2. So Planetary Nutriton will still be a store, just not on AM, or is the whole store being taken down? This sucks to see you go man!

  3. good luck to you, Planetary Nutriton is great place to buy..
    •   
       


  4. Just leaving Aminds....PN is growing.

  5. I wish you the best on your ventures!Good luck!


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  6. Sorry to see you go Brad.

    Best of luck and am sure things are going well and going to go even better for you.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  7. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Hmmm that is sad.

  8. Yes indeed.

  9. is it products that you are gonna be carrying that are forcing you out....?

  10. has nothing to do with that

  11. ok...just wondering.....good luck to you .....

  12. Best of luck in your ventures.

  13. sorry to hear this....good luck in the future Brad!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by stri8ted_planet View Post
    We are sad to be leaving Aminds and wish all retailers, vendors, aminds and everyone here much success.

    Brad
    I sincerely wish you the best my friend.

  15. Planetary is well under way to having a bright and lucrative future. We here at AM will always remember them as a vendor with great customer service, products and selection. We thank Stri8ted for being a part of our little community and wish PN the very best luck.

  16. Well, Im happy for planetary's future but Im sad to see you leave the board. I have been a happy repeat customer for some time.

    Questions: When I go to the website the security certificate gets freaky, something about the names not matching, are you going to get that squared away soon so I dont feel weird when placing an order?

    And, will the aminds discount still be alive for a bit, or will that die on the 14th too? It would be nice to still be able to get an order in with the great discount offered to the members.

  17. Let me know exactly what error message you are getting when you say "it gets freaky". Also what browser, Firefox or IE? The aminds discount will stay in place for our loyal customers.


    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Well, Im happy for planetary's future but Im sad to see you leave the board. I have been a happy repeat customer for some time.

    Questions: When I go to the website the security certificate gets freaky, something about the names not matching, are you going to get that squared away soon so I dont feel weird when placing an order?

    And, will the aminds discount still be alive for a bit, or will that die on the 14th too? It would be nice to still be able to get an order in with the great discount offered to the members.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by stri8ted_planet View Post
    Let me know exactly what error message you are getting when you say "it gets freaky". Also what browser, Firefox or IE? The aminds discount will stay in place for our loyal customers.
    That is customer service right there! Keepin the discount to keep on keeping on of the rocking out with the....errrrrrrr.... nevermind!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Saying Goodbye to Mother (A Joke)
    By RedwolfWV in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 12:52 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-15-2005, 08:16 PM
  3. A Place to lift on the jersey shore
    By UNDERTAKER in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-22-2005, 02:14 PM
  4. Say goodbye to UCP-1.
    By db682 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-18-2004, 11:11 AM
  5. to those on the anarchy stack ...
    By raybravo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-06-2003, 11:41 PM
Log in
Log in