IntraXCELL Presale! IntraCell is The World’s First Carnosine/Glutathione Booster in c

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.96%

IntraXCELL Presale! IntraCell is The World’s First Carnosine/Glutathione Booster in c

IntraCell is The World’s First Carnosine/Glutathione Booster in convenient capsule form.
    IntraXCell

Should be in stock by next Tuesday.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%

Glad to see you guys have this stuff in stock. Any word on when the new Steel Edge will be in? The new stuff tastes phenominal... Hell I'd buy the flavoring system alone and drink it down like kool-aid. It tastes like that old citrus-juice/drink, "5-Alive." I don't even think they make that any more I haven't had it since I was a kid.
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.96%

We still have a few bottles of the original formula but it shouldnt last long. I really like the original formula, havent tried the new one yet.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%

Quote Originally Posted by stri8ted_planet
    We still have a few bottles of the original formula but it shouldnt last long. I really like the original formula, havent tried the new one yet.
    Yes the old stuff does taste great as well, plus it has the Yerba Mate which is a nice addition. Next order I place w/ you guys I'll try to get some. Maybe I'll email Brad to see if you can hold some of the original formula for me...
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%

IntraXcell... Unexpected benefit

I've had hypertension for almost a year now. My doc said that being I decided to "self-medicate" with Clonidine, and Clonidine causes a rebound effect when you stop, I'll be on it for the rest of my life.

Well I forgot to take the clonidine for a few days as I wasn't experiencing any of the usual HBP symptoms. I checked my pressure regularly and it's COMPLETELY NORMAL. I've been off the Clonidine for over a week now and the only thing I've added is IntraXcell. Now I'm not making any claims that ß-Alanine cures hypertension, that would be illegal. But I no longer suffer from it so draw your own conclusions.

Even though Vitamin C cures scurvey, it'd be illegal for me to say that as well.
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.96%

IntraxCell now at $29.95! Use discount code "aminds" for another 10% off.
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.96%

IntraxCell is back in stock, for those waiting.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.32%

That's good info, I have HBP and always carful of what I take, any other feedback on this stuff, like how does it treat you in the gym, strength, endurance growth ect?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Viator
    I've had hypertension for almost a year now. My doc said that being I decided to "self-medicate" with Clonidine, and Clonidine causes a rebound effect when you stop, I'll be on it for the rest of my life.

Well I forgot to take the clonidine for a few days as I wasn't experiencing any of the usual HBP symptoms. I checked my pressure regularly and it's COMPLETELY NORMAL. I've been off the Clonidine for over a week now and the only thing I've added is IntraXcell. Now I'm not making any claims that ß-Alanine cures hypertension, that would be illegal. But I no longer suffer from it so draw your own conclusions.

Even though Vitamin C cures scurvey, it'd be illegal for me to say that as well.
  9. NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.9%

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MadJimF View Post
    That's good info, I have HBP and always carful of what I take, any other feedback on this stuff, like how does it treat you in the gym, strength, endurance growth ect?

Thanks
    We will have our Faq thread up on IntraXcell shortly, please stop by and post any Q's you may have.

Hey Brad, how's going
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.96%

Doing well! Been moving too a new location so a bit hectic. Have some local cyclist loving Intraxcell/Steeledge combo

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is the best first route to hormones?
    By wgalczak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 11:04 AM
  2. Is The World Coming To An End?
    By jrob24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 03:03 PM
  3. What Is The World Bank ???
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2007, 11:55 AM
  4. when is the anabolic innovation pct supporting supp in stock?
    By JonasDavidsson in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-09-2006, 01:34 AM
  5. What is the best NO ( Nitric Oxide Booster) out there???
    By WonderBread in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-10-2004, 02:37 PM