i need some advice, alots of advice

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

i need some advice, alots of advice

I am new to the gym I have been working out hard for about 4 months. I have made gains and gotten strength AND i KNOW bulking and cutting at the same time isnt easy too do but at this time I am trying to bulk.. here r some pics of me i have a pudge around my stomach ..lol... and i want a v-shape, now is this going to have to wait till I do my cutting stage? and also please tell me what I need to fix and work on i know alot but i need to know .lol
    Attached Images Attached Images   

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Work you back and diet better... Hard to give in depth advice without knowing what you currently eat and how you workout. I see you're in the Army so I can offer two forms of advice based on my current information

1. Clean the ****ing room up!
    2. No peace kisses while posing allowed. Totally kills the menacing looks of tattos.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

some peeps look wide cause of small waists, others are just wide, and if you are lucky you have both
    never wait for cutting cause you should always be building. to get wide go wide...pull-ups and pulldowns work great. rope pulldowns give me a nasty burn! make sure for feel it in your lats on all row exercises if you are not focused on thickness that day. i sometimes split my back into a width and a thickness workout...and deads for overall development. i am not the biggest guy but am very proud of my back!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

LOL.. JAYHAWKK yeah the room is a mess and i didnt have another pic .lol I SWITCH my workouts weekly and I eat whatever I have I try to stick with high protien high carbs but I m in Iraq so some times its not the best carbs
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

You switch your workouts weekly?

Do you have ADD/ADHD?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

like i said i am new to body building ... how ofen should i change my work out
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GENO0125 View Post
    like i said i am new to body building ... how ofen should i change my work out

When it stops working. Try keeping a log book, get on a decent program, MadCow 5x5, WestSide for Skinny Bastards, Anti-Bodybuilder Hypertrophy. Lots of them over on T-Nation. Run them for 6-10 weeks, log your progress.

If you just walk into the gym and workout randomly, you will get haphazard results.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

thank u xodus
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Thanks for serving Geno.

Usually people go 4-8 weeks depending on the type of training. As far as chow you have to watch that you're not taking in a buttload of sodium and fat along with your high protein and carb diet. You want to take asemi slow approach to any changes so you don't risk lowering your carbs and calories too much and suffer fatigue in an already high stressed environment.

Shoulders, traps and lats will give the illusion of the much sought after, V. Just don't forget your other body parts while trying to reach that goal.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

ok I m mass training i hit the gym at 5 - 6 times a week and i lift hard. I will make sure i dont take in to much fat and sodium ,, i eat alot of veggies and meats
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Also make sure you're taking into account of any other stressful/intense work outside of the gym. Recovery is key to continued growth as well as keeping injuries to a minimum. 5-6 days may be fine if you're not working much and inside the wire most of the time. You also don't want to train to failure at all time. A lot of time, the reason for lack of growth is overworking muscle groups.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 12:14 AM
  2. Need sum help are advice!!!!!!!
    By BxDoZa in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 07:14 PM
  3. Mass stack advice for hair advice
    By Cupcakemafia in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 01:25 AM