Newest pics.. thanks IA
- 09-30-2003, 02:55 AM
- 09-30-2003, 09:06 AM
Looking jacked Lake! Those are some sick traps you got there!
- 09-30-2003, 09:29 AM
Yeah awesome inspiration on those traps , nice biceps too
09-30-2003, 04:49 PM
traps are genetically insane.. unfortunately my biceps aremy weakest part.. they are extremely sad
10-01-2003, 07:51 PM
holy sh!t dustin! what happened, you blew up big time bro... whats your stats now? talk to you later
10-01-2003, 11:59 PM
haha actually i dont have stats yet.. ill figure out as soon as i can
10-07-2003, 03:24 PM
damn!! must agree, crazy traps! what to you do to work them out?
10-17-2003, 11:56 AM
that is the crazy part.. i dont work them out!! not one exercise do i use specifically on traps.. deadlifts and stuff take care of the ol traps.. its just genetic. just like my biceps suck a$$!!!
10-17-2003, 05:27 PM
Very impressive Lake. Iron Addict is the man!
10-17-2003, 07:07 PM
Bro looking good, I don't think your biceps are that bad. Everything seems proportionate so thumbs up bro and keep up the good work. Later J
10-17-2003, 10:45 PM
thanks for the compliments.. its just the way my arm is positioned.. if i did a double bi pose (wont do because of biceps haha) you would see how much bigger my tricep is in proportion to my plateu'd bicep
11-16-2003, 02:55 AM
here is another one i forgot to attach
Similar Forum Threads
- By 0071982WC in forum PicsReplies: 28Last Post: 04-11-2012, 06:55 PM
- By mrutah in forum PicsReplies: 17Last Post: 08-10-2009, 02:43 PM
- By windwords7 in forum PicsReplies: 40Last Post: 05-08-2006, 08:44 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2003, 02:06 PM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-25-2002, 12:38 PM