ManBeast's Picture Thread, now with Feb-04 pics!

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

1. bro...you need to calm down. db682 is not kissing MB's ass....hes sticking up for him cuz they are friends.

No need for your 5th post to be about how db is kissing ass here.....that's a good way to get some nice flaming from respected members here. but hey, its just my .02 cents

2. Damn good Job MB.... I followed you for a long while bro and your almost their! Keep that **** up!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by kmac6225
    bro...you need to calm down. db682 is not kissing MB's ass....hes sticking up for him cuz they are friends.

No need for your 5th post to be about how db is kissing ass here.....that's a good way to get some nice flaming from respected members here. but hey, its just my .02 cents
    He may not be kissing MB's ass but he doesnt need to act like this big internet badass hiding behind a ****ing name. He talks about banning people and raping people in the ass. Just read his post about SOCOLD, talking about how he will beat his ass and kill people and ****, this guy sounds ****ed up in the head and should prob lay off the roids and seek professional help.

4. go ahead and open your mouth again in beast's thread matt320, see what happens. you've been registered here a month, don't think you can come into a mod's pic thread and talk about a contributing, long standing member like db.

5. matt this is a board build on credibility......people with more of it can **** around more than those who don't. i've seen enough of db's posts to know hes not gonna rape some kid in the ass cuz he bad mouthed someone. like i said before he's sticking up for manbeast, and as well he should. when you'be earned enough repsect/credibility on these boards you can run your mouth too. But til then just bight your tounge
    •   

6. i understand this is my final warning, Biggs will **** me up if I display my idiocy any further. thank you and goodnight.

post script:

since i could not keep my ****ing mouth shut Biggs put his waffle stomping boot up my ass, and sent me to the curb with the rest of the garbage. now i know my place.

7. ok fine...let me say rephrase this......this is a board built on respect. You have to earn it from fellow memebers (no matter if you thin they are full of **** or not) before you can start giving people ****.

Contribute to this board positively, pay your dues, THEN run your mouth if you so choose.

8. well said kmac

hey Beast, is the weight-drop still farily consistent bro? i know it's been a few days now since the last weigh in on your sig there.

9. Damn!!!!!!!! what did I miss?
    Funny part about it is I am a badass. Internet or streets, poor kid would get his head popped off like a tick in a dog ass.
    I talk **** because I can.

db

10. yo I think we need to re-open the flame contest thread, seems lots of people are getting banned...

are those of you getting offended by the internet comments on pct at this point and you are a little more sensitive?

If MB doesnt care then why should anyone else..he can ban people..lol

anyway..enough of that lets stick to what the thread is about.

MB good job, although I do have some questions..

1.) what cardio are you doing?
    more importantly

2.) when are you gonna shave?.

we need to see the abs w/o the velcro attached.

later
    h19

11. "Velcro, the NASA designed reusable adhesive material."
    "ManBeast, the AM designed reusable needle cushion"
    For a limited time only, with every Manbeast purchased you'll recieve a free Velcro sweater.

Just pulling your chain MB. Hamper set me up for it. The velcro comment was a good one though.

db

12. yeah and i was just messing around anyway MB..just in case i needed to point that out...lol

oh and off topic..TX, what is that avatar?..that reminds me of one of those things you used to play with when you were a kid...those rubber things i think they were filled with water or something and they were squishy and whatever..they just looked like a cylinder?..you know what i mean

anyway..its one of those with legs?

13. the point really hamper is that whether or not Beast is offended (which he's usually not, as he is a good bro and lets most things roll off his back like water off a duck), *I* am offended by the attitude of people who think they can come in here, to *these* boards, and talk **** without contributing. it's all about intent and whereas db is a colorful bro who likes to talk **** (don't we all), he has also been where awhile and provides humor and assistance to lots of people, good advice, etc. if all you want to do after you register is be an ******* and *not* learn or contribute, well, this isn't the place for you and if i catch you, you can bet i'll take pleasure in showing you the error of your ways.

that said, lol @ the velcro comment.

14. I agree with you, if all you're doing is trash talking and not contributing then you should be shown the door...

15. HAHAHAHAHA, well put Biggs... and Hamper and everyone.... The damn point here is not that people aren't allowed to disagree with what i've done, but it's been pointed out a gazillion times, and it just gets old, then someone gets mad at someone for sticking up for me, because as Biggs said, I do let a lot of things roll off my back, but apparently some of the bros around here *cough*db*cough* don't like when people just "appear" and start talkin ****.
    In the case of SoCold, it was his FIRST post EVER on this board and he just decided to ****talk me. That is why people laid into him the way they did.

Ok... to answer your questions hamper:
    Cardio consists of:

2-3 hours total of raquetball per week (1 hour at a time).
    HIIT cardio 2-3 times a week for 10-20 minutes.
    Lotsa walkin around on the weekends (i know doesn't really count, but try walking a few miles late at night after legs day and tell me it isn't work! ).
    High-speed biking around campus (sprint style)

I'm going to shave/wax/whatever soon, and I'm hovering right around 212.5 pounds bone dry. Going to be starting some clen up here sunday for a bit, see if we can nail 205 soon.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

16. due to all the weight you lost do you think you may have a little extra skin hanging around? does anybody know a way to tighten the skin without surgery or is surgery necessary. or you could just put on 30 pounds of muscle.

17. As long as your weightloss isn't drastically rapid, the loose skin issue wouldn't be so bad.. Vitamin E, either oral or topical, and topicals such as cocoa butter and thiomucase can help firming the skin.. Nivea makes a new firming creme for men, so you won't get weird looks buying the bottle with the chick on it..

18. ROFL, thanks Pete! I'll keep an eye out for it.

ManBeast
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

19. Great job man! I read this post backwards as I was seeing quotes from people that seemed to be *******s so I read to the first page

Most trainers are NOT bodybuilders and most research scientists (you know, the ones who develope supplements and steroids) don't even workout. SO to have some standard in which information should be validated according to how someone looks is asinnine......
    This is great, great information people should know before spouting off about how someone looks before accepting what they say as credible. I am a large guy and after I got out of the army I got really large. Getting back in to trianing was hard enough because I hated going to do anything and be seen.( look at the fat guy running etc). Just getting started is the biggest fight. I gain strength better(easier) than I lose fat so I went with strength gaining before cutting to get the motivation I needed to make that lifestyle change.

My blabbing has a point. Manbeast getting out there and just getting started took a lot of willpower and dedication. Keeping it up and posting pics took guts that many who aren't perfect in shape have a hard time doing. Unless you have been on that heavy road it's hard to notice the OUTSTANDING progress of the man.

Keep up the good work!

20. db682...some people may be telling you to calm down....but i am 3000% with you on that...socold should never have said that ****....i know this may be my first post on this site but im a regular poster on a differnt site so i know my ****...if only these people critisizing manebeast knew how hard it is even to notice a slight difference when your thet heavy (no offense) they wouldnt be talking. Manbeast has done a great job so far....and i know people might say oh hes juicing it shouldnt be hard to see results, well it doesnt matter what you take, you still have to work your ass off to get the supps to work!

21. Here's a before and after for those that need to see "dramatic" changes....
    Fat one is Winter quarter (jan-march) of 2001
    Chunk-style one is Febuary 2004

ManBeast
    Last edited by ManBeast; 02-09-2004 at 09:17 PM.
  22. Thumbs up Holy ****

Holy ****!!!!

23. Hmmmm.... It got very quiet in this thread....

ManBeast

24. Awsome Manbeast....The loss of body fat is quite obvious...Keep banging and screw all the nay sayers for they know nothing of your journey....3 years from now you will still be here,where will they be.."The negative things that does not kill us,can only makes us stronger"....

25. i have a few things to say.... first off is that i read you guys talking about teens coming and and talking crap, thinking that they know everything and it also looks to me like you guys assume that is a general thing but i just hope you guys all know that are teens (like me) who plan to have a long and healthy life in the sport and just want to learn and not be dickheads.
    secondly, I was pretty fat, now im slightyl less fat and i understand how tough it is sometimes, i dont use supp's other that creatine and protien but i am truly amazed at the change in manbeast. in other words... dude you rule keep it up haha!

26. I just gotta teach him how to dance, ladies look out!

HOOAH!

27. madman: dude, yer doing a helluva lot better than me, i guess it's a double inspiration thing huh?

squiboy: I'm not generalizing about all teens, it just frequently seems to be them, especially when school is on break

ManBeast

PS
    Pete: apparently I can dance... but i am unable to remember this singular event!

28. oh ok roger that... well anyways good job

29. [QUOTE=ManBeast]madman: dude, yer doing a helluva lot better than me, i guess it's a double inspiration thing huh?

Right on Beast...we stick together Bro...

30. Manbeast, you rock bro, keep it up. I dont think I woulda lost what I did if it wasnt for marine corps bootcamp, your doing it yourself man, very motivating!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 09:20 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-08-2005, 11:08 PM