ManBeast's Picture Thread, now with Feb-04 pics!

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. have respect
    whale
    Last edited by whale; 01-10-2004 at 12:27 AM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by crazyjoey
    I need some advice: I NEED to go on a cycle, I have never worked out and I already have a small penis. What can I do to avoid my penis getting smaller due to steroids? Since why would I work so hard to make everything but my penis look big? And I need some advice on back waxing; to show off my lats? fficeffice" />>>
    Looks like someone needs to be assraped with the banned stick again. Will you ass pirates quit jackin the mans thread?

db
    •   

3. And can somebody please go through and clean up MB's thread. 5 pages long and 2 are these damn snot nosed little pricks wasteing space.

Patrol it like Its graphitti, if you keep cleaning it up right away then the morons stop doing it after awhile cause they realize it wasteing theyre time now too.
    Sorry MB for the temp jack but this can be wiped away to.

db

4. dude i missed a lot from not coming around in a while....the board even looks different

and petefox man..if thats a recent pic in your avatar..your looking pretty huge!

h19

5. Wow. You're a little hairy...a little big...a little smart...****, dye you blue and you'd be like Beast from X-Men!

How tall are you Manbeast? You might have said it in your thread but I forgot. See I'm 6'0" and finally got to 200lbs. @ about 10% fat. I can tell you that I don't want to be larger than about 215. Having come from the opposite end of the spectrum I can tell you that you might not like 185. When I was 185 I still had problem areas like small calves and mystery lats. I'm getting better but I'd like to have nice overall development like old school bodybuilders. Personally I like the way Frank Zane looks. I know that you want to lose the fat but how do you want to look when the fat percentage is low? You might have mentioned it but I got dumb from reading all the garbage that was left by trash talkers. I guess the bottom line is you might lose more muscle than you want in order to get to 185. If you're like 5'8" disgard everything I just said!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by madmankilla
    Yeah good Job manbreast we are all proud of you.
    i think you meant manbeast *******, get it right, just ban this guy

7. ok seriously though dickheads like me should not be running our mouths!
    Last edited by bigpetefox; 01-17-2004 at 02:22 PM.

8. hogiejoe is rite on the money, we don't want those kind of people in here. madmankilla get lost

9. keep on that **** BEEST, many great points made in here and what is most important is your long term desire, ambition, quest and thirst for improvement and knowledge which we ALL can work on ALL the time. it's apparent to anyone with half a brain that you have been and continue to be on the right track, and I continue to applaud that ****, cause it sure ain't easy. you da man.

oh, somebody else please say something stupid so I can **** you up. I'm missing all the good action lately and my ban stick needs some love. so please.

10. HAHAHAHA, jeez, I love being the target for *******s.... *shrug* haters get nowhere in life.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

11. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    HAHAHAHA, jeez, I love being the target for *******s.... *shrug* haters get nowhere in life.

ManBeast
    Aint that the truth.
    **** them cockroaches. Kill'em All!!!!

db

12. Manbeast, I gotta respect you for the guts it takes to try and to post pics. I'm 6'1 and a month ago weighted 280, there aint enough Jim Beam in the world to get me to post a pic of myself at that. I've dumped it to 263 so far and I gotta say watching your progress is inspiring.

How 'bout some new pics?

13. I agree with macdaddy. It takes alot to post a pic of yourself on here especially when most of the other guys here are ripped and thick. I myself am a fatass started @331 and now down to 320. I figured what the hell, so I posted my pics as well. I started a thread called "attack of the fatass" It's only been six weeks but there is a marked improvement, and most of the criticism has been productive, so I'll continue to post new pics as well, So screw the 20 year old 120lb gym rat punks that are flaming us. It's time for the fat man to take control! Won't be long and we'll be ripped to shreds!

14. HMMM, I just looked at my last post, and you know if you do thae math it just shows that we are two times the men they are. think about that!!

15. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Hmm.... the problem with getting pics, is that the lighting here sucks a really wet protien fart outta my ass... but i'll see what i can dig up/do for ya'll, at least to scare ya again!

ManBeast
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

16. Ok ya freaks, here's another installment of "sasquatch's cousin" featuring your's truly!

We've got the following pics:
    Front unflexed
    Front flexed
    Left arm unflexed
    Left arm flexed
    (i used my smaller arm)

ManBeast

17. manbeast just outta curiosity, what made you decide to take the route you did with your training?? like why at each point did you decide to use PH or juice? i didnt read this whole thread so i might of missed it... also you should look into clen...maybe a low weekly dose of test and clen every 2 weeks.... you would be down under 12% bf in no time.... also were you happy with your cycle results?? i ask for 2 reasons.. i saw your bench went from 175x1 to 185x4....and you were using tren. i experimented with tren for about 2 weeks last year(75 mg ed) and noticed that type of strength gain in a week. i was doing hit and benched twice a week... i believe i went from reps at 250x4 to like 280x4 by the third workout...

anyways good work...definetly takes balls to post the pics.i think your main goal should be getting down under 12% and then attack the gym with a clean bulking diet where you would gain .5-1lb a week...(no juice until you peak out)

18. i agree with rome, i think you could do more with less. now i never had the weight problem that you did but it seems that you hit the nitrous to soon. i think you should think about priorities and right now your top priority should just be to get the weight down. that is why i posted earlier about getting some ephedra before the ban. true it is not as big calibur as aas but i think some ephedra, a good diet, and along with the work ethic that you already have will help you look better in much less time. i understand you are ambitious but dont get ahead of yourself. i am not doubting your knowledge that you have shared with everyone here but you should think more rationally when it comes to yourself. thanks for reading mb

19. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    Ok ya freaks, here's another installment of "sasquatch's cousin" featuring your's truly!

ManBeast
    ****in looks like a new man!!! Looks like you let these guys motivate you the last couple of months with the bull**** trash talkin!

Keep up the ****ing good work dude!!! I am impressed!

20. Thanks, I'm fightin to give my friends and family a lesson in shredocity by Oct 31st.

ManBeast

21. def. a diet issue imo

22. who am i to say though, i eat fruity pebbles when i cut, but my genetics allow me to do that so eh

23. WOW!! What a bunck of low-life ****s....

If he wants to use sauce to get him there then he should do so. The only problems I have with people doing AAS is if they are underaged, uninformed, and haven't trained naturally for a good while in order to find what works for them, along with understanding that and a proper diet. ManBeast hasn't lacked in one of those.

Bro, I admire you and stand behind you 100 ****in percent brother....Keep on it and by all means ban the ignorant ****s that oppose.
    [/end bitchslap]

24. Quote Originally Posted by db682
    Looks like someone needs to be assraped with the banned stick again. Will you ass pirates quit jackin the mans thread?

db

Dude, you need to ease up and quit acting like a badass on the internet. Get off of Manbeast's **** you badass. If manbeast cycles were anything like yours i would hate to see your sorry ass.

25. Can we please take the pissing contests to some other thread besides mine, this is gettin old...

ManBeast
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 10:20 PM
  2. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 12:43 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-09-2005, 12:08 AM