A work in progress! windwords7 pics along the way....

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Just thought I would throw this in here to get things started. Nice board. I'm looking forward to learning more and more.

Here's a before pic...

Attachments

IMPQ

Awards
great job on your progress, keep up the awesome job!

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
WW7.....damn, you have a permit to carry those?!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Damn, that after one cycle correct. Now im definately wanting to start my cycle. What were you using? I wouldn't mind knowin, and thats what I call some damn good gains. Keep up the good work bro. PUSH !!! :cool:
Thanks guys. I used a lot of different stuff on that cycle. I started with 1AD, then went to Tren-X, then went to ONE+ and added 3Alpha in the last 3 weeks of the cycle to harden up. I went about 9 weeks total. I would not go that long again, but it was a learning curve. The transdermals were great, of course, and the orals were ok too. Some people don't seem to respond with the orals very well. Transdermals always seem to do pretty well. I'm looking forward to trying one of your guys' t-derms as they sound way more active than the ones I have taken!! :D

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established

I went about 9 weeks total. I would not go that long again, but it was a learning curve.
Yep, my last cycle was 8 weeks. I think it was too long.....thinking of sticking with 4 weeks from now on to make recovery easier.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I'm with you bro. I gained 18 pounds in 4 weeks, that's engough to contend with.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
i still love that tattoo of the big lion coming through the grass! looks so badass

Bone

Awards
Finally a face to go with a name!!! :) Looking good bro.

Peace

Bone

aeoliantru

Awards
Man, you really packed some size on. It's nice to see legitimate before and after pics. Now I am fiending more than ever to start my cycle! I plan on taking before and after pics, measurements, etc. to document my gains.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I'm with you bro. I gained 18 pounds in 4 weeks, that's engough to contend with.

how much of it was fat/water if you dont mind me asking.

the reason I ask is cause im only about 5'7 @180. I wouldnt really want to gain 18 pounds..lol..I mean if it was lbm then yeah, but otherwise I wouldnt.

h19

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I lost BF while I was on this cycle. I shed 2 pounds of water quickly after the cycle was over and that was it. I kept the rest in muscle mass.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
awsome transformation man

what did your "cycle" look like, was it just 1-test?

h19

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Great job WW7! Can't wait to see how things develop for you on your next cycle... wait a minute, can't wait to see my developement on my next cycle. Starts next week! :D

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Nice work again WW7. I never saw those before's, you had some nice gains. Good luck with the SuperOne+ bro!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn, dude! That lion looks like it's growing!! :eek:

Keep goin', brother! Next stop, new wardrobe!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by MassMachine
sick tattoo, whats the one on the other arm ?
See my other thread in the section about my tats.

DarCSA

Awards
Great work WW7 keep it up!! You have come a good ways man. Look great in the pics. Keep training hard and eat well. OW OW

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I am training harder than ever before. My next set of pics should be good ones!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yah, awesome job WW, I've been training hard, but my pics are still going to suck! :D

ManBeast

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
Dramatic transformation. Congrats bro, you deserve it.

Big H

Banned
Awards
Looking big WW7. Keep eating and training, and someday you might approach the greatness which embodies the one they call "H".

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Big H
Looking big WW7. Keep eating and training, and someday you might approach the greatness which embodies the one they call "H".
Cant wait..... :rolleyes: ;)

Dr of Golf

Awards
Excellent transformation, WW7. EXCELLENT!!!

I only hope I can achieve half of your gains this time around.

Oh yeah ... Happy Holidays! :)

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Thank you Gary. You can acheive that and more my friend!

massiveguy

Banned
Awards
:banned:

-jblaze

Last edited by a moderator:

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
hi good work what was the jucie used ? how much mgs ? and whats best place on here to get 1 test . please dont tell me do more search because i been on here months reading still cant find ****
This ain't a source board. If you ask agin you will be gone.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahah, bumped a 4 year old thread for source info?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm gonna nominate Massive as Official "Bumps Old Ass Threads for No Reason" Man.

This is the 2nd or 3rd one.

Good job Massive!
:thumbsup:

Dr of Golf

Awards
I think I'm gonna nominate Massive as Official "Bumps Old Ass Threads for No Reason" Man.

This is the 2nd or 3rd one.

Good job Massive!
:thumbsup:

LOL ... yeah ... this was only 3 1/2 years old since the last post was made. :blink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 45
Training Forum 35
bonbon Pics 5
kabxr_XRXR Anabolics 3
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 22