heres on older pic of me..kinda dark

  1. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    hamper19's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,474
    Answers
    0

    heres on older pic of me..kinda dark


    heres an older pic..at this point i wasnt into lifting as much either..still in much better shape then i am now..haha


    and dont ask about the shirt....some chic got me to put her shirt on ..i know its gay..but ill just say she was wearing it 5 mintues b4 that...haha
     

  2. Registered User
    txwakeskater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    31
    Posts
    177
    Answers
    0

    looking good bro, cant tell a whole lot from the pics but i would just say poud everything hard and extra hard on yo traps.

    Good "cover up" for the shirt thing.
  3. Registered User
    sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,617
    Answers
    0

    ya man, looking good and everything, ummm but ummm...whatchu wearing?? (the shirt im talking about....its between a tanktop, beater, and a ballerina thing) not hating of course
    •   
       

  4. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    hamper19's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,474
    Answers
    0

    yeah dude its a gay shirt...i was with this chic....i was flexing without my shirt...then shes like you should put my shirt on....at first i was like no..but then that meant she had to take it off..so i was like..hmm i guess its worth it who cares...but then again..never planned on posting it on a website....still got to see her half naked..so yeah it was worth it....almost ripped the thing though..wont go in to what happened a few minutes later he he...

     

    h19
  5. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    hamper19's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,474
    Answers
    0

    Originally posted by txwakeskater
    looking good bro, cant tell a whole lot from the pics but i would just say poud everything hard and extra hard on yo traps.

    Good "cover up" for the shirt thing.
     

    not really covering up..its what really happened..lol....but yeah if you look at my recent pics i got up here now, my traps are a lot bigger....they are my favorite part of myself

     

    h19
  6. Registered User
    txwakeskater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    31
    Posts
    177
    Answers
    0

    I think "that Girl"was truly your mirror. Your a Freak

    P.S. you ought to get some better b4 pics up . Then we can really tell a difference after yo cycle !
  7. Registered User
    txwakeskater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    31
    Posts
    177
    Answers
    0

    ooppp scratch that. I forgot i already looked at your better b4 pics.
  8. Registered User
    sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,617
    Answers
    0

    Originally posted by hamper19
    yeah dude its a gay shirt...i was with this chic....i was flexing without my shirt...then shes like you should put my shirt on....at first i was like no..but then that meant she had to take it off..so i was like..hmm i guess its worth it who cares...but then again..never planned on posting it on a website....still got to see her half naked..so yeah it was worth it....almost ripped the thing though..wont go in to what happened a few minutes later he he...

     

    h19
    aight!! you my type of dude. i already knew there was a story behind your gear. keep playin' em man.....
  9. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    hamper19's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,474
    Answers
    0

    Originally posted by txwakeskater
    I think "that Girl"was truly your mirror. Your a Freak

    P.S. you ought to get some better b4 pics up . Then we can really tell a difference after yo cycle !
     

    who do ya think was takin the pics?...lol...i was looking into the mirror though....

     

    h19
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Here is a pic of nate on his way to the gym!!!
    By revodrew in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-15-2006, 10:05 PM
  2. A pic of me!
    By RockMam in forum Pics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-16-2004, 10:30 AM
  3. Pics of me (BK) after my cutting cycle!
    By Power Nutrition in forum Pics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2003, 12:47 PM
  4. pic of me!
    By dr.mattdogg in forum Pics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-22-2003, 12:14 AM
  5. Crappy Pics of me!
    By jweave23 in forum Pics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-03-2003, 01:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in