Good work.

Now pull up your fvcking pants:lol:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a nice transformation. I'm doing the same type of thing now and hoefully it turns out nearly as well :p

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
That's not the same person.... Take a look at his eyes, they appear to be a little more slanted in the 2nd pic...... JK bro, nice work...... How tall are you?

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
That's not the same person.... Take a look at his eyes, they appear to be a little more slanted in the 2nd pic...... JK bro, nice work...... How tall are you?
Haha, thanks man. Im 6 foot.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
no doubt, awesome transformation. that face reminds me of the chinese restaurant owner in south park. "welcome to city wok" (pronounced ****ty wok)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
NICE!

Good work but I think you have it backwards. Fat arse at home next to the CPU, shredded six pack bearer pimpin it at the beach!

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
any tips? how did you do it were any supps used?

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did you have any loose skin problems or did you fill it up with muscle?

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
any tips? how did you do it were any supps used?
For the most part, no supps just good eating. I actually started at almost 240 a couple of months before the first picture. I didn't take any thermos until I was almost 200. I just got serious about training hard and there were many times that somebody weak would have given up or gotten discouraged with sticky points.
No lose skin. That was never an issue.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I concur with the above encouragement, major nice job..Now if only I could get from 175-200 I would be pleased..lol

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
I concur with the above encouragement, major nice job..Now if only I could get from 175-200 I would be pleased..lol
You can do it. I've seen your lean bulking log, you're a really smart guy. Don't ever give up. You're from Canada right?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes sir..Near Cowtown, Alberta..Yeah I've had a few minor setbacks, but I hope to be 190 by my b-day (possibly with assistance)..Are you from Canada?

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir..Near Cowtown, Alberta..Yeah I've had a few minor setbacks, but I hope to be 190 by my b-day (possibly with assistance)..Are you from Canada?
Not from Canada. I live in the hot Arizona desert. I have just been watching the lean bulking thread you started.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahhhh word..I had some minor injuries which kinda ceised that log, bad dedication on my part...Though I think I will probably starting another log in about a month here, or if I get my tester stack from USP, in a week

iwinulose2981

Awards
im in the process of trying the exact same thing. i started at 228 im down to 210. 185 is my target and im also 6'0.

any diet or training advise? how much cardio were u doing? what type of lifting program? what type of foods?

any advise you can give me would help alot.

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
im in the process of trying the exact same thing. i started at 228 im down to 210. 185 is my target and im also 6'0.

any diet or training advise? how much cardio were u doing? what type of lifting program? what type of foods?

any advise you can give me would help alot.
Let me break down what I did during different stages

In actuality, I started weighing 236 and 28.5% bodyfat. I made sure that I had my bodyfat checked with calipers before I got started. pretty funny huh? almost 29% bodyfat.
That was really shirry \ /.

:burger: :burger: :burger: :burger: :burger: :burger: :burger:

236-225 Cut out soda, elliptical 4 times a week at least 45 mins high intensity
At this weight I remember sweating like a PIG!!!!
I would sweat so much that it would get all in my eyes and drip all over the floor.

225-212 Prior to this stage I didn't really lift any weights, I figured I was FAT and I needed to focus in on that first. This is where I started to train with weights. So this stage was weights with cardio after training about 4 days a week. At this point the diet was cleaned up a smidge but not by much and I was just more aware of what I was eating.

212-203 Continuing to train hard with the weights (All muscle groups throughout the week) and cardio but I started to eat sandwiches all the time. These were my typical eating schedules...

ALWAYS 1/2 cup of oats for breakfast with Sh**loads of Splenda.

During the day I ate every 2 hours and it was usually one of these meals listed below

Sandwich(Aunt Hatties sugar free bread, Boars head cajun turkey breast, mustard, dill pickles)

or

Sandwich(Aunt Hatties sugar free bread, tuna, mustard, tiny bit of mustard)

or

Whole wheat pasta, ground beef, any plain pasta sauce with about 50-60 calories per serving.

or

Protein blend (I used HDT Problend 55)

DINNER:

I would only agree to eat out at certain places, China Lite, Mongolian grill. Still watching my portion size very carefully.

Most nights I wouldn't have any carbs.

Once I got down to 203, that was my really sticky point.

I actually ended up gaining like 7 pounds back before I got serious again.

--->185 Volume training on weights, cardio twice a day(30), Low intensity on treadmill and stairmill.

Started taking Lipo 6 twice a day until it was gone,
then switched to VENOM, Which totally rocks and got through half a bottle. Notice that I didn't use any thermo's until the last stages. Venom is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meal 1

1/2 cup of oats
6 egg whites

Meal 2
1/2 cup of brown rice
1 chicken breast or 4-6oz of ground turkey(lean)
Unlimited Broccoli

Meal 3
Same as meal 2

Meal 4
Same as meal 2 and 3

meal 5
Whey protein after training

Meal 6
2 scoops of whey before bed.

:burger: :burger: :burger: :burger: :burger: :burger: :burger:

iwinulose2981

Awards
thanks alot man i appreciate it. how many days a week did u do abs?

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
looks awesome bro

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
a good example of what actual commitment brings. Nice work stinkyfingers.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
When I first saw those pictures, the only thing I could say was WOW! You look fantastic. Now, please tell me you don't have a girlfriend, that way you can tell us about your exciting one night stands.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
great work in 8 months you look totally different. I wish my stomach was that fat well i still have 2 months to go before I hit the 8 months mark lets hope.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
great work in 8 months you look totally different. I wish my stomach was that fat well i still have 2 months to go before I hit the 8 months mark lets hope.
flat? Why would you want it to be fat??

Mess

Awards
  • Established
nice and inspiring :clap2: , i'll start my ultimat cutting phase exactly after 4 weeks after i'm done with post cycle therapy