Man I love muscle tech

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I hae been taking Cell-tech and this new stuff called "Protien" The results are great. I am going on a bulk tommorrow. Looking for 35lbs by late next week if not sooner.

Last edited:

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about making my first cycle pumptech and celltech. No sides, just all muscle gain. 20lbs in 2 weeks.:icon_lol:

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Lookin large brotha. Get a shave and a haircut Marine! Shitbag.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Lookin large brotha. Get a shave and a haircut Marine! Shitbag.

Flashback!!!
When I got the tribal tat that goes from my shoulder/back down to my wrist(3"up from it) My 2nd lt called me a **** bag in front of my junior marines! I had about 3 months till terminal leave, so I figured what the hell! "Sir, do you know your general orders?" This smart and intelligent senior marine responded with " I knew all 9 of them before going to OCS". Come to find out, the little homo was a Mustang, and was a Staff before he went to the marine corps dark side.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Ding, ding, ding! You are correct Beelzebub.

"Medal of Honor Recipiants" for 500 Alex.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
for shits and giggles, what is the unofficial 12th general order? any takers?

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Walk my post from flank to flank, take no **** from any rank.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Walk my shift from plank to plank, take no **** from any rank!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
nate wins. once again.

rev, walk my shift from plank to plank...??? what, are you in the coast guard or something?

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
nate wins. once again.

rev, walk my shift from plank to plank...??? what, are you in the coast guard or something?
You know better then that. Actually, I find it funny how you dont know how many there were, but, nonetheless, you knew only the smart ass answer.

And you are asking me if i was in the coast guard?

Are you hiding something Crewman Beez?

Report to the hull for captians mast asap.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
11 was a rhetorical question brudda. an attempt to not baffle the feeble minded. i see my humor has once again been taken much too literally, back to picking on glen....

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
never heard that one......airwingers ;)
here is one from with wing
"How much is my bonus, only 30,000" F, this, it aint worth it."

Frontline runt
" I dont need a bonus, just picking up lance before my eas was enough for me"

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so true.....couldn't pay me enough to re-enlist..... and beelz... weren't you an airwinger.....?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
2nd enlistment - logistics (miramar)
1st enlistment - artillery (pendleton) errrrr.

don't take the airwinger comment personal brudda. just poking fun, my usualness. i feel like i have to put this disclaimer up more and more often nowadays. nate and glen were the only good **** talkers that wouldn't get offended.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
logistics...i love how they call it that.....why isnt there any **** paper in the head?....hahahahaha

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
logistics...i love how they call it that.....why isnt there any **** paper in the head?....hahahahaha
generally because self-responsibility left the corps a while ago. logistics ordered everything office-related, so when it comes time to use the pen, shall we write for you too? i got into that argument every week with the maintenance guys (generally the chief). when the printer runs out of paper, can ya'll manage to put more in there? the list is endless.

logistics only job is to plan deployments, get asses/cargo from point A to point B, and accountability for everyone and where they stay. somehow the supply system was dumped on them too, only in the airwing though. on the ground side, that **** doesn't happen. supply (the actual MOS supply) takes care of that ****. pointless anyway, the bitching the airwing does would get bitchslapped and laughed at by the groundside.