NateDogg's Progress Pic

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
NateDogg asked me to post this for him b/c he's e-tarded :)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
wow your shoulders have filled out nate

edit: you're = you are... your = your

Last edited:
Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
That's a close Popeye impersonation. May I suggest next time you close one eye though.:lol:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:wtf:is that for serious? what kind of progress is this? new or old pic? and if you mean hes gone from smoking a gram a day to an 1/8th then i guess some would call that progress.lol.

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
Nate I think it's time for you to lay off the pipe...:lol:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
:wtf:is that for serious? what kind of progress is this? new or old pic? and if you mean hes gone from smoking a gram a day to an 1/8th then i guess some would call that progress.lol.
Yep...100% serious :lol:

That's our natedogg...check his guns!!!

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:toofunny:
Thats good stuff. Let me guess where you found that pic?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I'll give you 1 guess, but you won't need it :D (Yeah...Beelzebub's top drawer was the correct answer.)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
OMG Kwy that is funny as hell.

And even funnier was your last response.

BTW I do see the difference. When he started the cycle that bag was full.

CROWLER

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is this when he was 12 or what??? I don't get it...

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
it's allright man; it's a pic from BB.com probably. nate's a bit bigger than that. their's a thread with pics of him lifting somewhere around here

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Why am I just seeing this now? Good one Kwycke...you ****.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
dear god that's funny

nate you might want to start doing some shrugs your traps seem to be lacking
hahahahahahahahahahah

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Laugh it up.

I did find a pic of Kwyck he had sent me some time ago. Looking big dude. Like the shirt too. Sorry about your "condition" though.

Attachments

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
wtf? how'd this get by me? nate, u look awesome bro. don't let these guys **** with your head. they're just jealous of your massive ripped physique.

fwiw, told u not to keep that pic in my nightstand. kwy comes over right after you.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
kwy is prettier than you plus he puts out on the first date.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Laugh it up.

I did find a pic of Kwyck he had sent me some time ago. Looking big dude. Like the shirt too. Sorry about your "condition" though.
LMFAO thats some funny ass ****! :lol:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BAAAA! :toofunny: LMAO. thats some funny ****.:duel:

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Gentleman, I think you all need to grow up just a tad.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
You... you bastards!!! I laughed so hard my roomate thought I was officially a goner!!! Yeh, and grow up! :twisted:

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Freakin kids.....can't have a serious conversation around here. Enough of this crap...I have to deal with this at home with my own kids <insert geezer smilie wearing Depends here>

So Nate, seriously.....what kind of plant is that? Did you make that pipe yourself? Maybe you sell them and that is how you made that money? Nice job!! I would recommend an eyebrow waxing before you next photo shoot. The Groucho Marx (look it up) look is not working for you. No wonder you have had to resort to man love.

Kwyck - I didn't know that you were challenged....WOW...you've come a long way my brutha. Kudos to you. Way to work through it.

Beelz - Was the picture hidden in your gun drawer or was it in that drawer that you discussed in the last thread....you know...the one with your camoflauge silk panties in it?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Freakin kids.....can't have a serious conversation around here. Enough of this crap...I have to deal with this at home with my own kids <insert geezer="" smilie="" wearing="" depends="" here="">

So Nate, seriously.....what kind of plant is that? Did you make that pipe yourself? Maybe you sell them and that is how you made that money? Nice job!! I would recommend an eyebrow waxing before you next photo shoot. The Groucho Marx (look it up) look is not working for you. No wonder you have had to resort to man love.

Kwyck - I didn't know that you were challenged....WOW...you've come a long way my brutha. Kudos to you. Way to work through it.

Beelz - Was the picture hidden in your gun drawer or was it in that drawer that you discussed in the last thread....you know...the one with your camoflauge silk panties in it?
:trout:OHHHHHHHHHH PONED! LMAO </insert>

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
gun drawer of course. right beside the lotion bottle :)

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
hmmm...right beside the lotion bottle.....I find that interesting and a bit disturbing at the same time :think:

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
hmmm...right beside the lotion bottle.....I find that interesting and a bit disturbing at the same time :think:
Just make sure the gun isn't loaded first Beelze. We wouldn't want any accidents to happen.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i can see it now, "I dont know what happened, I was just rubbing it and it went off"

apply as you like:whip:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Laugh it up.

Never give a Mormon a bannana clip

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I read that thread, but I have no idea what it has to do with me. Nevermind. I got it. vvvvv

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I'm mormon, too (well, my family is and I grew up that way...).

I didn't find it particularly offensive?

poopypants...methinks ur a bit hypersensitive. He didn't say anything derrogatory.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
In fact, now that I think about it...I may have grown up in an entirely mormon family (they prefer to be called LDS :) which is what they are technically), but I personally don't believe in any of the worlds religions or gods...well, not in the literal sense other people do.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Nevermind, just read the posts you are referring to...

:eek:

I'm not technically a christian or a mormon, or anything, but I can explain a few things about mormonism to ya doc, if ya'd like.

it is a butchered form of christianity, but technically, so is every form...lol. I mean, look at all the different views on the trio, heaven, hell, etc.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
but id have to say i think its funny on this side cause half the old mormon guys i know are absolute gun nuts with all out fully automatic uzi's and guns that can shoot a couple miles and still go through your house kinda crap....... real fun while i was in scouts though :numbered:

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Ya'll are just dying for a Jihad up in this biatch. I know religion can be a touchy subject with some people, especially here in da south. I swear, even Wal-Mart is closed on Sunday's out here.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You guys are just dying for a Jihad up in this biatch. I know religion can be a touchy subject with some people, especially here in da south. I swear, even Wal-Mart is closed on Sunday's out here.
wow man thats actually really suprising, thats like the only thing open in utah on sunday.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well im actually going to take down my posts for the sake of trying to keep things civil. although nothing derogatory was said within them i dont want to instigate anything, kwyke would you mind doing the same?

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
wow man thats actually really suprising, thats like the only thing open in utah on sunday.
I was being sarcastic, but really, go into a Wal-Mart on Sunday when church services are still going on and they'll be like 5 other people in the entire store. These southeners have complete dedication to God. Most people even tie in about 10% of their money into the churches out here. That was unheard of in California. Where I lived anyways.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was being sarcastic, but really, go into a Wal-Mart on Sunday when church services are still going on and they'll be like 5 other people in the entire store. These southeners have complete dedication to God. Most people even tie in about 10% of their money into the churches out here. That was unheard of in California. Where I lived anyways.
ya man i grew up (and am now back in) southern california and i always felt like the only one going to church on sunday then i went to utah and would see groups of college students walking to church and almost every person i saw driving had on a white shirt and tie. kinda refreshing at first but i still prefer good ol' cali.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Actually, now that I thinik about it, church isn't that big of deal in Cali. Or maybe it seems that way because the religious conviction of southerners is so great. I know several people who spend half their day at church doing all kinds of things. Many also attend church during the week too. It just seems odd to me because I'm not a very religious person. Then again, people out here would probably think I'm the frickin' anti-christ because I don't go to church.