3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doesnt look like uve been away at all bro! Awesome lookin arms and vascularity. Lemme know how the stack goes. Im on a M1,4ad Prost. stack right now. Vascularity is wicked with the prost! Do you plan on keeping a log or no?

Good luck bro!

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
Thought I'd drop another pic. Been away from the gym for just over a month now & this was my first arm workout. My arms felt friggin' awesome tonight!!

guns.jpg

I'll smile next time...:D

Last edited:

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
Doesnt look like uve been away at all bro! Awesome lookin arms and vascularity. Lemme know how the stack goes. Im on a M1,4ad Prost. stack right now. Vascularity is wicked with the prost! Do you plan on keeping a log or no?

Good luck bro!
thanks for the compliments.. Not sure if I'll keep a log or not. I'm on the board quite a bit, so I'll most likely just update from time to time..

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good man.

tattoopierced1

looking good bro. you a firefighter? I tried to get on here, but the interview process makes no sense...blew away the written test..

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
looking good bro. you a firefighter? I tried to get on here, but the interview process makes no sense...blew away the written test..
yeah, I'm an industrial firefighter. Strictly in the refineries. I interviewed immediately after I got out of the Corps, so it was easy stuff... :lol:

RUS

Awards
hah i was about to ask the same question.

Lookin saturated!!! good stuff!

Quaid

Awards
Yjyankee, take the shirt off for the next pic man you looked pumped up.

I dont mean to hijack the thread but...Im not gonna lie Toughchick your avatar caught my attention. If that is you, do you have any other pics you want to post from that "shoot"?

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
It'd look funny right now if I did.. I quit shaving my chest for the winter months.. Kinda covers everything up! I forgot how thick it actually used to be.

We'll see, I may do it in the near future though.. I look like Austin Powers now..:icon_lol:

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
Well, I finally got around to shaving the pelt off of my chest:rofl: I spent all of last week in an EMT Refresher where the instructor feeds us all this cajun food!!:burger: Me & my northern hospitality, I couldn't turn it down.. So, now I'm in hard-core cardio mode.. That and the fact that I have severe tendonitis in my left arm, all I can do is chest, legs, & cardio.. Here ya go. 5'7" about 170-ish..

Quaid

Awards
Nice shot...you look real hard. And you didnt smile this time either hehe. Its better off that way you look badass.

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
go to bed firefighter. You got plenty of uniforms to iron tomorrow.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
no fan, just honest and he is adorable :)

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
don't worry about him, that's my twin brother up in Michigan bustin my chops...:icon_lol:

Thanks for the compliment though!!

delta314

Awards
  • Established
All former Marines are adorable. We're just mis-understood! Keep up the good work YJ!:smite:

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
just stopped in before work, to say yummy once again...:)