Pictures of Mutant.

Mutant

Awards
Hey guys. I don't think you should be a member of a board w/out showing your pics. These are the only ones I have...they are kinda old. They are from about 6 months ago. I have have run another cycle since then, but have no new ones. Here are my stats as of now: 5'10, 230lb, still lean.

Here are my stats in the pics:

5'10
215lb
Don't know bf...dont care.

These were taken cold:

Attachments

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
let me start off by saying you look fucking huge man great job

now a critique .. it seems (and its hard to say without seeing a full body shot) that your upper body overshadows your legs .. if you could improve your outer quad sweep it would really go a long ways

from the front your upper body looks great .. phenomenal trap, pec, and overall arm development

hard to tell but looks like you could stand to bring up both your back thickness (maybe hard to tell) and your back width (appears to be lacking moreso than thickness)

i think you look great overall really tremendous just trying to give an honest critique :)

and if you're mad there are pics of me up here so feel free to bring me down off my high horse hahah ;)

Evo

Awards
yer and stop it with the synthol in those arms!just jokin,any measurements?lookin huge btw

Quaid

Awards
I thought the quads looked pretty good. If there are any weak points I would say in the calves. But you look great man. Shoulder looks huge in the bicep shot.

Nabeshin

Nabeshin

Awards
  • Established
Wicked, man. How long have you been training?

Whiskey Steve

Awards
  • Established
lookin good....now just grow some delts and youll be in great shape, Jk
you are one big mother ,,,, i wish my shoulders looked like that

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
You look very large indeed. At 5,10" and 230 just seems enormous. Im 5'9" at 190 and cant imagine 40 more pounds. Not that I wouldnt want it but god, how do you wipe your ass?