mab904's pics

mab904

mab904

Awards
Ok, Hope I did this right. Like I said I'm new to this.
Tried to attach a couple of pics. They are not the best quality for sure. Took them of myself :blink:. Plus I'm in my off-season now so please be kind. Will have to get someone to take some better ones to put on here.

Last edited:
refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Holy traps batman.

WOW...you need to work on your..umm..well you really should bring up your...ummm.

Nice work girl.

THE GREATEST

I'm Hungry
Awards
lookin ripped to me...I can't really tell but from the top you look like you have some nice leg development

mab904

mab904

Awards
Thanks for the complements :D . I feel I need some more width in my lats. Plus a few more pounds of quality muscle all over would be nice. My leg development has really improved over the last year. Heavy squats. Been doing walkouts and partials with 405 :eek:. I'll try and get some better pics on here soon that show my legs. Thanks again for being so kind in your comments.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
For 38 years young.... you look fantastic.

Like a fine wine I say....

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Damn MAB, Great work!!! Ever get to NYC? LOL

mab904

mab904

Awards
Excellent physique.
What do you compete at?
Thanks Size. Last show I did was in June of 2004. Came in at 116, starting at 124. Show just before that one I came in at 114.
I've been trying to add some muscle since then before I compete again. Would like to be at least 140 before I start to diet down again. Maybe do a show next spring.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
You are quite shredded! Your back development is sharp. You have been working very, very hard my friend. I almost want to put down this piece of fried chicken when I see you! Well, I'll work on that; keep it up.

Motiv8er

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
obiviously years of hard work, it has paid off. U look great !!!!

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I second SS01s Yummy.....yes I think I will say again Yummy!!

Seriously wow you are shredded and looking great...I am 43 and hope to someday get half that shredded even.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
you look unbelieveable especially for the off season wow ..

figure competitor?

mab904

mab904

Awards
figure competitor?[/QUOTE]
Bodybuilding actually. First show I competed in was figure though. Did ok. Placed 3rd out of 9 other ladies. Just got the bodybuilding bug. Something about being able to get up there and flex. Plus those 5" heels are murder. lol.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I would bet that the heels would be murder... great job so far on the competions. I have to say I really think that you back is coming along great and abs are right up there... Great job..

badmofaux

Awards
I agree w/ wranglergirl, and pretty much all the other compliments in this thread....

Just curious with you and wranglergirl: Do you girls get irritated when guys sneek looks (in admiration or attraction) at you when you're working out, or is it just annoying? (Or, does it depend on what the dude looks like?) Please be honest.

For example, I'm NEVER outwordly rude to anyone, but I must admit that inside I do feel annoyed when unattractive girls/women interrupt my workout to ask me how to do whatever lift I'm doing....

mab904

mab904

Awards
I don't get irritated at the looks at all. It's quite flattering to me, actually.
As far as interrupting my workouts, well, asking a question between sets is ok. But when someone asks me something in the middle of some heavy squats, that annoys me. Doesn't matter what they look like.
Usually the offender is someone who is clueless as to what I'm doing so I just ignore them.

mab904

mab904

Awards
Thanks for the complement wranglergirl. You look awesome in your pics as well. :)

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
I agree w/ wranglergirl, and pretty much all the other compliments in this thread....

Just curious with you and wranglergirl: Do you girls get irritated when guys sneek looks (in admiration or attraction) at you when you're working out, or is it just annoying? (Or, does it depend on what the dude looks like?) Please be honest.

For example, I'm NEVER outwordly rude to anyone, but I must admit that inside I do feel annoyed when unattractive girls/women interrupt my workout to ask me how to do whatever lift I'm doing....
its usually not looks of admiration.....its always looks and sometimes stupid comments like..."your a girl you cant be lifting that much weight?",.........so annoyance....but if someone is just looking to look.....hey its ok ...

Nabeshin

Nabeshin

Awards
  • Established
I think you are quite close perfect now. Good definition, excellent proportions, nice muscularity, and balanced shape. But this is from a decidedly male perspective on female asthetics --- I don't think I can lend intelligent critique on your current state in the context of your bodybuilding ambitions.

Nice numbers, BTW. You won't see me doing anything with 400 pounds, save for rolling it across the floor.

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
its usually not looks of admiration...
"I got some oceanfront property in Arizona, from my front porch I can see the sea, I got some oceanfront property in Arizona and if you'll by that I'll throw the Golden GAte in free..."

SOWarrior

Board Supporter
Awards
You look great, keep up the hard work.:thumbsup:

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
wow....u make me feel hm....kinda squishy....like i need to become better friends with the treadmill.....

your arms are beautiful. i seriously hope i have arms like yours at your age

mab904

mab904

Awards
wow....u make me feel hm....kinda squishy....like i need to become better friends with the treadmill.....

your arms are beautiful. i seriously hope i have arms like yours at your age
Thanks Mrs. Gimpy. You don't look "squishy" from your avatar. You look great! Keep training hard. Wish I had started at your age. Started weight training at 30. At 108lbs and 18%bf. Yikes!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
how much do u weigh now? how tall are u?

tattoopierced1

dang girl nice job....hope you take this as a compliment from a 25 year old, but damn you look good! keep up the great work

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Love the Delts. Great work looking wicked good!

Keep up the good work.

Matt_Stuart

Awards
Yah that really bugs me when I see guys bothering chicks like that or standing there waiting till there done with the set just drooling over the girl. I even hate it when guys are asking me questions or even get near me while im trying to do some dumbbell flys or something. But you look good, there is always room for improvment in everyone no one is perfect but you are doing an awesome job. Post more pictures in a while.

I don't get irritated at the looks at all. It's quite flattering to me, actually.
As far as interrupting my workouts, well, asking a question between sets is ok. But when someone asks me something in the middle of some heavy squats, that annoys me. Doesn't matter what they look like.
Usually the offender is someone who is clueless as to what I'm doing so I just ignore them.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
Your avatar looks amazing - not a flaw.
Your pics look great.

I really do have a hard time believing you're 38. I'm not saying it's not true, it's just ... inspiring to know that it is possible.

Congrats at starting when you're 30 and doing so well!

mab904

mab904

Awards
Oh, I'm not flawless. But thanks for the complement. I'm always working on improving myself.
Age is just a number to me. I don't let it dictate how I should look or train. I'm dedicated to being in the best shape I can be, and won't let my age be an excuse. I want to look even better at 48. :D

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
OK, let me clarify - I cannot find a flaw in that particular picture in your avatar. :)

Nobody is perfect or even knows what perfection is, as it's all relative. Everyone can find a flaw with themselves. But your avatar is just a cropped picture of an instant in time - and for that brief captured instant in time, I see flawless beauty.

I want to look even better at 48
Here's hoping you keep on posting pictures until you're at least 48. :)

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Very nice delts in that rear biceps pose. Impressive rear delts too.

Overall really nice back detail.

Very hard and lean.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Without getting into to much trouble with my girlfriend.. :nono:

I just had to tell ya, you look absolutely gorgeous.

:ntome:

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ok...here's one. And I put a couple in the 'Adult' section too. Happy now ;)
No. I want more :)

Just playing. You look incredible. Your hard work has really paid off! Congrats.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
you look great!!! Inspires me to work harder

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
mab...this may seem strange...lol but i really like the quality of your skin...lol.

its very tight and "youthful". i hope i have skin like yours forever....

mab904

mab904

Awards
mab...this may seem strange...lol but i really like the quality of your skin...lol.

its very tight and "youthful". i hope i have skin like yours forever....
Thanks Mrs.Gimpy. Not strange at all. I appreciate the complement. I try to take good care of my skin. I'm really particular about my skin products. I use tons of lotion. And drink almost 2 gallons of water a day, so that probably helps. Don't tan my skin to death either. I have a darker complextion so people assume I use a tanning bed or sunbathe a lot. I don't, I have Italian parents...lol. :)

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
what is your BF? have you used any non standard ergogenic aids?