victor martinez, dexter jackson, chris cormier, troy alves,
- 09-15-2005, 06:57 PM
- 09-15-2005, 07:01 PM
- 09-15-2005, 07:04 PM
09-15-2005, 07:08 PM
09-15-2005, 07:14 PM
09-15-2005, 07:19 PM
09-15-2005, 08:28 PM
09-15-2005, 10:03 PM
09-16-2005, 08:10 PM
uhhhhhh wtf is up with victor, i know some guys like to blow up in the off season but damn that boy's had one to many pies lol
09-16-2005, 11:18 PM
10-08-2005, 03:44 PM
Dexter Jackson is absolutely incredible, his symmetry, proportion and density are from another planet.
10-08-2005, 05:24 PM
Hey BMW, that pic of Victor Martinez is actually on a bus going to a contest, so he is ripped in that pic! Plus the boy likes to eat, it's a latin thing definitely as we have big appetites, I definitely know that!
10-09-2005, 11:18 PM
Who's "The Blade"? Is that Toney Freeman? That guy should be doing well soon, I guess... Going to 300lbs he said...
10-10-2005, 10:21 AM
10-10-2005, 02:40 PM
He looks pretty damn awesome. And look at that cutie next to him. Yum.
I was looking here: http://www.2005olympia.com/new/photo_mr.htm
And seriously Ronnie is holding water. His quads have zero striations. He looks good but IMO Cutler looks better. That hawaiian has a good physique too. Don't know his name
I think if Melvin Anthony comes in good condition, he can do some serious damage. Will this be his first O?
Similar Forum Threads
- By ReaperX in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2007, 09:51 AM
- By cgcrz8 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 03-20-2007, 11:36 PM
- By Beowulf in forum General ChatReplies: 44Last Post: 08-08-2006, 09:38 AM
- By msucurt in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 27Last Post: 03-09-2006, 01:47 PM
- By MF210 in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2004, 11:04 PM