Badass yet artsy pic of me at 218

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
whats up everyone, i thought this was a pretty cool picture so i'd post it up...
I took it in my basement while on a strict diet to shred a little fat for about 2 weeks. lost about 8lbs. i'm about 218 in the picture, at 5'10", and 18 years old.. im a powerlifter turned bodybuilder. I am ALL NATURAL... for now at least. i havent taken anything but CEE, glutamine, and my animal paks for the past 3 years... besides the occasional old school Speed Stack or Dymetadrine to get me a little cut up. Thanks guys!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Look good bro, thick as hell and ya look strong.

Last edited:

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
thanks for the compliment bro... but i'm not "On" and dont plan on being for quite some time. i dont wanna be one of those retards that juices too young and gives everyone that does it responsibly a bad name, and ruin it for everyone else!! i hate those people! Cough baseball Cough

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
you look great bro. definitely look like you could throw up lots 'a weight.

keep up the hardwork

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Looking awesome! You've got allota potential for your age....keep it natty as long as the gains keep coming, you'll thank yourself later. Most people that juice don't even look as good as you do, so that should be motivation enough right there....nice work.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the compliment bro... but i'm not "On" and dont plan on being for quite some time. i dont wanna be one of those retards that juices too young and gives everyone that does it responsibly a bad name, and ruin it for everyone else!! i hate those people! Cough baseball Cough
Sorry, when I read "moderate cutting cycle" I assumed you were ON....but, w/e...

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
Sorry, when I read "moderate cutting cycle" I assumed you were ON....but, w/e...
no worries bro, when i re-read it i was like, oooh ****, that makes it sound like im definately gassed, but not yet... we'll see how the gains keep comin..

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Eh, its cool....gains seem to be coming well, so keep it up!

THE GREATEST

I'm Hungry
Awards
you got some damn good size for your age and for being natural...keep up the good work you don't need to go the other route

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
looking huge bro. whatever it is you're doing, you're doing it right. keep it natural for as long as you can. you're a beast already at 18.

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
alright guys... .i know im gonna get **** for not showin the wheels... and i PUKE every fucking squat day, so heres some proof that i blow chunks every fuckin sunday.... nothin much yet, but gimme a few more years!!

IheartAvantLabs

Awards
Do yourself a favor...

Cut, Tan, and Compete.
Gonna get Layne Norton in here to see you bro.
Mind if I ask what your macros/diet/training/supps look like?

IheartAvantLabs

Awards
Just wanted to add, your huge, bigger than alot of AAS users. Inspirational. Your a really successful natty, keep it that way :).

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
Just wanted to add, your huge, bigger than most AAS users. Inspirational. Your a really successful natty, keep it that way :).
well, sorry, the pics arent workin well.... but heres my general routine:

Sunday:
light stretching- 5 minutes
SQUATS- different every week. usually medium reps (8-15) for about 4-5 all out puking setts, but occasionally i'll go back to my power roots and do something like 5x5s or 8 sets of doubles.
LEG EXTENTIONS - 4 sets to complete failure, reps in the 10-25 range, all squeezed at the top, with a slow negative
LYING LEG CURLS - 4 all out heavy sets with a good squeeze
STIFF LEG DEADS - Medium reps, 4 sets, big weight.

Monday: Biceps
Heavy barbell/dumbell curls - usually work up to 155 on straight bar, or 50-75lb 'bells for reps in the 6-12 range, 4 sets
Heavy preacher curls.. dumbell or ez curl - 4 sets
Hammer/ reverse curls, moderately light, i make sure to get a good squeeze out of my brachialis, as i believe that is the key for bicep girth
Anything i feel to end... usually a downer w/ either cables, or a barbell, just to blow the muscle out as much as possible

Tuesday: Chest
Heavy Incline barbell or dumbell presses - 5 heavy sets, good stretch and peak contractions are essential for me, i usually max out the dumbells at my gym, as they only go to 120. reps in the 4-12 range
flat barbell/dumbell presses - 4 sets, wide variety of rep ranges depending on the day
Incline flys - old school, not those gay ones that are just presses with your hands at a differrent angle... i spread my fuckin arms like they're wings baby... usually work up to 65s or 70s for 10ish reps
Cable flys for 10-20 reps, usually 4 sets with 20 seconds or so inbetween sets to maximize blood volume in the chest

Wednesday: shoulders/tris

Military press - usually up to around 225 for 8, 4-5 sets depending on energy, intensity, anger, hatred for everyone, etc.
heavy side laterals - 50s for 15, moderate body english... i'm a big believer in heavy weights... after all, cheaters win bitch
bent over rear laterals on a bench - 35s for sets of 10-20, good squeeze, 4 sets
finish off with either plate raises to the front with a 45lb plate, or front raises with a barbell with some weight slapped on

Heavy overhead dumbell french curls: 120s for sets of 6-10 - 4 sets.. these are my bitch
Skull crushers on incline bench with Straight bar - 4 sets, reps vary on day
cable pushdown - 5 sets, all out, wide variety of reps, from 8 to 50

Thursday: BACK (which i usually puke during)
PULL UPS - 10-15, again, 4-6 sets depending on how much i hate everyone on that particular day. since i weigh 220ish, i see no need to add weight, as its sufficient resistance alone.
RACK DEADS - mid shin in the squat rack to lockout, with a good squeeze at the top... usually work up to 7 plates per side or so, for doubles
Bent over rows - i have difficulty feeling these, so i usually go light, only 185 to 225 for sets of 12, usually 3 or 4 sets
Dumbell rows - at my old gym i'd work up to the 180s for 8, but now i'm stuck w/ 120s for sets of 20ish
seated cable rows- light weight, lots of contraction, and a super badass squeeze - 3 sets, with light ass weight, 15 reps

FRIDAY: OFF

SATURDAY: Clean up day
usually i'll do whatever felt like ass during the week... or i just eat a lot and prepare for the pain i'll feel on sunday morning when i'm popping blood vessels in my eyes whilst squatting...

SUPPLEMENTS:

now im using CEX by vpx, which i'm moderately happy with. honestly, i dont feel ****
animal pak: 2 paks a day to keep the immune system up
animal nitro/glutamine: i use this when im not using creatine
Dymetadrine extreme (with ephedrine) - i like to pop these every now and then when i feel like **** and need a badass workout
whey protein- all kinds
i recently tried ergopharms new NO product, 1-NO, and was actually surprised how well it worked. i got great pumps, good vascularity, and the beta alanine gave me some cool tingly feelings. i also doubled the dose. ok fine, tripled.

i dont do cardio unless im cutting.

i eat a lot. lots of protein, around 400g a day, i eat moderately dirty.... i just need calories. but no douhnuts, fried chciken, or **** like that. just lots of burgers w/out the bun.

Phew. thats my life right there. i also sleep like as much as i possibly can.

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
some pics... all taken w/in the past 4 months... i really havent gotten much bigger/leaner... just a bit thicker.

only got a back pic

IheartAvantLabs

Awards
well, sorry, the pics arent workin well.... but heres my general routine:

Sunday:
light stretching- 5 minutes
SQUATS- different every week. usually medium reps (8-15) for about 4-5 all out puking setts, but occasionally i'll go back to my power roots and do something like 5x5s or 8 sets of doubles.
LEG EXTENTIONS - 4 sets to complete failure, reps in the 10-25 range, all squeezed at the top, with a slow negative
LYING LEG CURLS - 4 all out heavy sets with a good squeeze
STIFF LEG DEADS - Medium reps, 4 sets, big weight.

Monday: Biceps
Heavy barbell/dumbell curls - usually work up to 155 on straight bar, or 50-75lb 'bells for reps in the 6-12 range, 4 sets
Heavy preacher curls.. dumbell or ez curl - 4 sets
Hammer/ reverse curls, moderately light, i make sure to get a good squeeze out of my brachialis, as i believe that is the key for bicep girth
Anything i feel to end... usually a downer w/ either cables, or a barbell, just to blow the muscle out as much as possible

Tuesday: Chest
Heavy Incline barbell or dumbell presses - 5 heavy sets, good stretch and peak contractions are essential for me, i usually max out the dumbells at my gym, as they only go to 120. reps in the 4-12 range
flat barbell/dumbell presses - 4 sets, wide variety of rep ranges depending on the day
Incline flys - old school, not those gay ones that are just presses with your hands at a differrent angle... i spread my fuckin arms like they're wings baby... usually work up to 65s or 70s for 10ish reps
Cable flys for 10-20 reps, usually 4 sets with 20 seconds or so inbetween sets to maximize blood volume in the chest

Wednesday: shoulders/tris

Military press - usually up to around 225 for 8, 4-5 sets depending on energy, intensity, anger, hatred for everyone, etc.
heavy side laterals - 50s for 15, moderate body english... i'm a big believer in heavy weights... after all, cheaters win bitch
bent over rear laterals on a bench - 35s for sets of 10-20, good squeeze, 4 sets
finish off with either plate raises to the front with a 45lb plate, or front raises with a barbell with some weight slapped on

Heavy overhead dumbell french curls: 120s for sets of 6-10 - 4 sets.. these are my bitch
Skull crushers on incline bench with Straight bar - 4 sets, reps vary on day
cable pushdown - 5 sets, all out, wide variety of reps, from 8 to 50

Thursday: BACK (which i usually puke during)
PULL UPS - 10-15, again, 4-6 sets depending on how much i hate everyone on that particular day. since i weigh 220ish, i see no need to add weight, as its sufficient resistance alone.
RACK DEADS - mid shin in the squat rack to lockout, with a good squeeze at the top... usually work up to 7 plates per side or so, for doubles
Bent over rows - i have difficulty feeling these, so i usually go light, only 185 to 225 for sets of 12, usually 3 or 4 sets
Dumbell rows - at my old gym i'd work up to the 180s for 8, but now i'm stuck w/ 120s for sets of 20ish
seated cable rows- light weight, lots of contraction, and a super badass squeeze - 3 sets, with light ass weight, 15 reps

FRIDAY: OFF

SATURDAY: Clean up day
usually i'll do whatever felt like ass during the week... or i just eat a lot and prepare for the pain i'll feel on sunday morning when i'm popping blood vessels in my eyes whilst squatting...

SUPPLEMENTS:

now im using CEX by vpx, which i'm moderately happy with. honestly, i dont feel ****
animal pak: 2 paks a day to keep the immune system up
animal nitro/glutamine: i use this when im not using creatine
Dymetadrine extreme (with ephedrine) - i like to pop these every now and then when i feel like **** and need a badass workout
whey protein- all kinds
i recently tried ergopharms new NO product, 1-NO, and was actually surprised how well it worked. i got great pumps, good vascularity, and the beta alanine gave me some cool tingly feelings. i also doubled the dose. ok fine, tripled.

i dont do cardio unless im cutting.

i eat a lot. lots of protein, around 400g a day, i eat moderately dirty.... i just need calories. but no douhnuts, fried chciken, or **** like that. just lots of burgers w/out the bun.

Phew. thats my life right there. i also sleep like as much as i possibly can.
I like your "clean up" day where you redo whatever you crapped out on during the week, that's cool as hell. Good idea. Me and you both have about the same diet, I think. WHat are your macros? Seems like you get about as much protein as I do a day, but people bitch at me about it. Oh, and I do an assload more cardio than you, I like having a sixpack. But I don't have a 300LB bench like you do, so were even, lol. (I bench like 185.)

Oh, and if you like having the whole pumped feeling, try stacking NO with some oral glycerine. It's cheap as hell, easy to find, and it gives massive pumps.

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
hmmm, good thought on the glycerine... i never gave that a shot, but i've heard good things bout it.
i honestly dont mind cardio. i am a masochist. i fuckin love that kinda ****, and pushing my body, but i feel that it makes me smaller and weaker. i admit to having pretty bad muscle dysmorphia or whatever its called, where you think your way small, and apparently arent. oh well, it makes me work harder.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Your looking very solid especially at 18. Keep up the good work bro. :cheers:

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
i know this sounds rediculous coming from an 18 year old, but i feel my test levels are really leveling off and arent what they used to be... i used to have constant anger, hatred, really bad skin, and the sexual desire from fuckin hellll. i also "felt" like i had a consant testosterone high. you know that feeling of " i am the fucking man and i own everyone" but lately, shits been waaayyy too calm. its been this way for about 2 months now, and i'm getting fuckin pissed. i just got my hands on 2 bottles of novedex xt and Lean Xtreme, so i'm gonna run those to gimme a little bit of a boost, and make me a bit more intense and hopefully the gains will return.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
Mind over matter bro. Definitely don't let that get to you. Sounds like it could just turn into an excuse to turn to other "supplements" You have the body that most 20,30,&40 year olds would die for! Be proud/happy of what you have. Stay consistent, maybe change your diet up or something.

If you need more aggression, drink a cup of coffe... :)

OK, this counseling session over.......:afro:

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
what do you guys think? try to put on another 15-20lbs, then cut up and compete?? i'd love to compete, but i just dont know if thats me. i love to train. i love busting my balls in the gym, but i guess if i wanna get anywhere in the sport, competition is where its at

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
what do you guys think? try to put on another 15-20lbs, then cut up and compete?? i'd love to compete, but i just dont know if thats me. i love to train. i love busting my balls in the gym, but i guess if i wanna get anywhere in the sport, competition is where its at
if you've got some spare funds, hire bobo. can't imagine the kinda magic he'd do with an 18 y/o.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
What are your goals?

If I was your size I would just focus on getting to 6-9%BF and maintaining it, but thats just me.

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
trust me bro, i'd love to be super lean, and shredded, but i see no point unless i'm competing, and until then, i plan on trying to pack on every ounce of muscle i can... as for hiring bobo for a competition... what kind of funds are we talking about?

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
i would definately do that. i dont know much about his routines, diets, etc, but i'm definately interested. the reason i never go on an All - out diet/cut is because i dont wanna lose my mass...

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Don't blame you. I seldom cut but then I don't compete and I've always been an ecto..and married so who cares? lol

Looking very solid for your age and for being natty. You're well on your way to big things if you want them. I'd stay natty if I were you and clean up in the natty circuits.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
i like the beater tan lines :D

like look though, i wish i was that big at 18.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I hate guys like u :), u definitely have got the genetics, educate yourself as much as possible, and then see how far u can take it....

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
i attribute some of my success to genetics, as my pop is pretty jacked up dude, but i mean, i'm livin it. i havent touched alcohol, never smoked, given up countless relationships, parties, good times, mad pussy, senior prom, etc. all for my training. i dont have many good friends, and most of the ones i do have are gym-related. but ya know what, **** that **** man, i got my goals and i'll do whatever necesary to reach them.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i attribute some of my success to genetics, as my pop is pretty jacked up dude, but i mean, i'm livin it. i havent touched alcohol, never smoked, given up countless relationships, parties, good times, mad pussy, senior prom, etc. all for my training. i dont have many good friends, and most of the ones i do have are gym-related. but ya know what, **** that **** man, i got my goals and i'll do whatever necesary to reach them.
your choice bro. just make sure you're happy with it. passing up on too many other opportunities sounds like a bad thing to me though. i rarely drink and never smoke anymore either. but to pass up the senior prom sounds a little excessive to me. that **** only happens once.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
First off...great work!

Now...dude, make sure you have fun while you can. Live it up a little. Doesn't mean you need to get out of control. But, life experience will go a long ways for you later on. Coulda-woulda-shoulda...I cringe thinking of the things I passed up in life.

Last edited:

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
everyone says im excessive with my training, but i've been this way for years. its all i know how to do. i have no desire to go and get wasted, i see where it gets people. as for prom ****, relationships, etc... they get in the way. the last time i had a real girlfriend, i had to deal with dates, movies, doing all that gay **** that took up important gym time . i missed meals left and right. **** THAT. besides, **** buddies are where its at.... i mean i need some way to release testosterone, and by testosterone i mean loads of throat yoguert.

bigmontel

225lbs of chewed bubble gum
Awards
everyone says im excessive with my training, but i've been this way for years. its all i know how to do. i have no desire to go and get wasted, i see where it gets people. as for prom ****, relationships, etc... they get in the way. the last time i had a real girlfriend, i had to deal with dates, movies, doing all that gay **** that took up important gym time . i missed meals left and right. **** THAT. besides, **** buddies are where its at.... i mean i need some way to release testosterone, and by testosterone i mean loads of throat yoguert.
well if bodybuilding is "all you know how to do" thats fine but what happens in ten year when you hurt yourself and you need to lay off for a extended period of time and you lose half of what you have gained?
life experiences, friends, and fun have to play a role in your life also, i know your young and thinking to yourself that nothing will ever get in the way of your training.....but trust me....it will, be it an injury, marrage, kids whatever....trust me, i was 25..230lbs and about 8% bf and i got into a motorcycle accident and couldn't workout for almost a year....i felt like i was starting over, i was seriously depressed for a whole fucking year, but it just put it in perspective for me that 10 years of bodybuilding can be lost in an instant.
now i'm back at 210 and about 13% bf but the difference is now i'm 32, have a kid and a wife and i've changed my mindset to bodybuilding needs to revolve around my life, not the other way around......just some food for thought.
by the way...your looking good.

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
well if bodybuilding is "all you know how to do" thats fine but what happens in ten year when you hurt yourself and you need to lay off for a extended period of time and you lose half of what you have gained?
life experiences, friends, and fun have to play a role in your life also, i know your young and thinking to yourself that nothing will ever get in the way of your training.....but trust me....it will, be it an injury, marrage, kids whatever....trust me, i was 25..230lbs and about 8% bf and i got into a motorcycle accident and couldn't workout for almost a year....i felt like i was starting over, i was seriously depressed for a whole fucking year, but it just put it in perspective for me that 10 years of bodybuilding can be lost in an instant.
now i'm back at 210 and about 13% bf but the difference is now i'm 32, have a kid and a wife and i've changed my mindset to bodybuilding needs to revolve around my life, not the other way around......just some food for thought.
by the way...your looking good.
that thought scares the ever living piss out of me. trust me, its gone thru my mind. it fuckin scares me. but, with that said, i am no social hermit. i simply chose not to do the fuckin retarded **** most people do. i dont drink, smoke, party, or have any real interest in relationships, as women always tend to screw me over and be fucking whores and piss me off so fucking much it doesnt seem worth it to even try... so i dont go out of my way. I have school, training, eating, sleeping, and cleaning my guns to worry about.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
have any real interest in relationships, as women always tend to screw me over and be fucking whores and piss me off so fucking much it doesnt seem worth it to even try... so i dont go out of my way. I have school, training, eating, sleeping, and cleaning my guns to worry about.
YES, good thinking. always remember what you just said.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
was it henry rollins that said it best "friends come and friends go....but 200lbs will always be 200lbs".

PastorofMuppets

Awards
You definitely have some outstanding upper pec/trap development. Good job. Usually you see younger guys with very poor upper pec development.

And I would suggest getting some other hobbies too bro...fishing and hunting are mine. :) Don't be all obessive compulsive ya know.

Nabeshin

Nabeshin

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah dude. Hell yeah.

And though I love the guys on this board with all my meaty heart (in a totally hetero way, mind you), I say **** the naysayers. Do what you wanna do. 20 years later, you might regret not going to your prom. Or 20 years later, you might not even think of the prom unless someone mentions it in passing, giving you a little chuckle at how much importance some people place on a single night of debauchery.

The only thing you can be sure you'll regret later in life is not being true to yourself.

Don't ever feel bad about not grazing with the sheep.

HARDtotheCORE

Awards

And though I love the guys on this board with all my meaty heart (in a totally hetero way, mind you), I say **** the naysayers. Do what you wanna do. 20 years later, you might regret not going to your prom. Or 20 years later, you might not even think of the prom unless someone mentions it in passing, giving you a little chuckle at how much importance some people place on a single night of debauchery.

The only thing you can be sure you'll regret later in life is not being true to yourself.

thanks man. I hold **** like prom with zero importance. all i can think about is, in 20 years, if i'm walkin down the street, 270 pounds of muscle and veins, people starin at me like i'm some freak, judging me, talking ****, all i can think is, what have you lived for? what the **** do you go through your day dreaming about and spending every ounce of energy on? it will prolly be some gay answer like,"well i have a job" or, "i golf!" or, "i go to the gym once a week pal!" so **** THEM. i have a few other hobbies, but they're just that. hobbies. when ive already nailed the gym, eaten, and taken care of business, then i can go to the range with my guns, or do some work on my car. but those things can never take the place of my training.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established

agreed x5

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Look really good Hardcore, let alone being 18, damn lol. I really like your 5 day split, actually think I might steal it from you after I get done with my powerlifting routine, been looking for a good 5 day routine and been having a hard time figuring out how I would seperate the body parts most efficiently, and your split looks really good.

What are your best lifts for bench squat and deadlift? 675 for rack pulls is pretty freakin amazing:thumbsup:

Nabeshin

Nabeshin

Awards
  • Established
i was 25..230lbs and about 8% bf and i got into a motorcycle accident and couldn't workout for almost a year.
I personally gave up skate boarding because of the injury risk it posed to me. I've broken plenty of bones on the board before, but whereas that used to just be the price of admission, after I started bodybuilding, it became unacceptable.

It's all about what economists call "the principle of revealed preference." That is, what a given thing is worth can only be determined subjectively. Put another way, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

Let's pretend I can put a dollar value on my activities. Pre-bodybuilding, it was something like this.

Value of Skating = $10
Risk of Skating Injury = $-5

So, all told, being a skater was a "profitable" endeavor for me. But one day, my value system changed to something more like this.

Value of Skating = $10
Risk of Skating Inury = $-20
Value of Training = $15

Now, being a skater would be a "loss" for me. So it's gone.

Obviously, this is a simplification, but it explains the basic principle. Barring a religious perspective, there are no absolutes of value. Given that we have different value systems, we maximize utility in different ways. Some people, as a result of their value systems, wind up specializing more than others. To say this is a bad thing is to not fully appreciate the diversity of humanity.

There's always the chance that something can go wrong and make bodybuilding efforts moot. But insofar as we bodybuilders can control some of these factors, we will seek to eliminate what we consider unacceptable risks. HTTC's life choices reflect that.

The more specialized you become, the more damaging a setback to one of your capabilities will be to your overall competence. Hence, most people's value systems lead them to diversified investments of skill, to a degree which varies from person to person. So, in that sense, my choice to not skate is just accepting a different kind of risk vis-a-vis your choice to ride motorcycles. But which approach is best is not something that can be objectively evaluated, and this truth is reflected in our differing lifestyles.

And as has been wisely said before, "variety is the spice of life."

bigmontel

225lbs of chewed bubble gum
Awards
well, i'm a pretty hardcore guy when it comes to bodybuilding but what you saying is that you gave up something you liked doing because you didn't want to take the chance of hurting yourself and interupting your training?..are you a pro bodybuilder? do you drive a car..because thats pretty dangerorus too, i guess it just comes down to prioritys..... value of skating=$10
value of injury=$-50
value of having a life= priceless