Some pics

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Hey peeps:)

I had some pics on my cell so I figured Id share them...Ive been cutting for a few months now and Im down around 13.5%BF (from ~18%).

These pics are all between 15% and 13.5%, I believe.

Image quality is pretty crappy, but you get the idea:)

Attachments

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Im 29 now, here's what I looked like at 25, a little on the ecto side:D :

Attachments

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Wow...what a big difference. Great job, dude! Lookin' good, in a non-gay way. :cool:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
VERY big change. You are doing GREAT. And I, unlike Cuffs, DO mean that in a gay way BWAHAHAHA

Your parents must be saying WOW our little Johnny really is growing isn't he. :wave:

CROWLER

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words guys. Hopefully in a few months Ill be able to show some pics of my abs without hanging my head in shame:)

BV

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah bro, you look very good....nice change since 25, that's always nice to see that you've paid your dues and really put your work in. BTW, the hair looks nice too. :D

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Fuk'in A... Amazing.. From wimp to big ass pimp..Good stuff. :)

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah, man, you're looking thick! How many lbs of mass have you put on since you were 25?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
BTW, the hair looks nice too.
Thanks bro!:D Glad somebody noticed.:D

Hell yeah, man, you're looking thick! How many lbs of mass have you put on since you were 25?
Thank you!!! Hmmm...when I started I was ~165-170lbs and probably 10-12% bodyfat. I would say Ive gained right around 40-45lbs of LBM since I started. When I hit 240 I was a full 70lbs heavier, but I was pretty chunky at 18%BF. I wont be doing that again!:D

BV

Shock133

Awards
You have made a great transformation. I used to be totally ecto looking too but have remedied that. You're looking great....very thick. Good arms and a great back. Keep up the good work and if your progress is any indication of your ability to change then you'll hit your goal easily.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
You have made a great transformation. I used to be totally ecto looking too but have remedied that. You're looking great....very thick. Good arms and a great back. Keep up the good work and if your progress is any indication of your ability to change then you'll hit your goal easily.
Thanks! You're looking jacked yourself - how tall are you and how long have you been training?

Awesome transformation!! Great job.
Thanks bro! Now if only I could paint like you I'd be all set:D

BV

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Lookin' thick as hell, BV. Nice work. I started lifting when I was about 24 and I'm still on the Ecto side :lol:

Shock133

Awards
Thanks! You're looking jacked yourself - how tall are you and how long have you been training?

BV
I'm 6'2" 230ish and have been seriously lifting for about 8 years I guess it's been. Thank you for the compliment.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Lookin' thick as hell, BV. Nice work. I started lifting when I was about 24 and I'm still on the Ecto side
Thanks man...your BF% is obviously nice and low and your training with Bobo so it will stay that way as you gain size. I really didnt know how to do things right when I started and I just bulked for a straight 4 years. 18%BF is a crappy place to be, let me tell ya:) Once I get into the single digits, Im never going over 12% again. EVER.:)

BV

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Im never going over 12% again. EVER.:)

BV
I agree completely. That way cutting does not have to be so drastic, and you can keep more of your hard-earned mass while doing it. Plus, you don't need to be so drug-dependent to get there.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I agree completely. That way cutting does not have to be so drastic, and you can keep more of your hard-earned mass while doing it. Plus, you don't need to be so drug-dependent to get there.
I can attest to that. I swore to myself that this cut would be a natural one - just wanted to see if I could retain my LBM through diet and training alone. Its working out well, but it just takes a while to see the fat come off.

A 16 week cut?? I wish! More like 40!:)

BV

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good Job BV!

Shock i can tell your on the ecto side by your thin wrist. I have the same kind of wrist...im an inch taller than you and 10 lbs lighter(also my bf probally higher at 10-15 %)

the goodthing about a small wrist is that itll make the arms look bigger. Look at flex wheeler for an example or hell just look at shock

I'm 6'2" 230ish and have been seriously lifting for about 8 years I guess it's been. Thank you for the compliment.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Read the BF% calipers last night, looks like Ive dipped below 13%!! (constant readings of 12.7%)

I'm a little puzzled of the way the fat is comming off - my arms still dont seem to be getting cut although strength is up noticeably in all my bi/tri exercises. Lovehandles are nearly gone, but lower abs arent showing yet (of course!):). The most noticeably differences seem to be in my back, glutes, and quads.

Oh well, here's another pic..~12.7% BF

Attachments

Shock133

Awards
Shock i can tell your on the ecto side by your thin wrist. I have the same kind of wrist...im an inch taller than you and 10 lbs lighter(also my bf probally higher at 10-15 %)

the goodthing about a small wrist is that itll make the arms look bigger. Look at flex wheeler for an example or hell just look at shock
Um, you're going to make me blush:lol: ...That's the first and last time my name will ever be mentioned in the same sentence as Flex Wheeler unless it's, "Shock looks nothing like Flex." I wish I had muscle bellies like that freak. I get what you're saying though and I've come to embrace my ecto genetics more and more over the years.

BV, what is your weight at right now? You can definitely tell the difference. Keep on truckin'

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Wow, thanks! I havent heard that since I was like 22 and 165lbs:D

Um, you're going to make me blush ...That's the first and last time my name will ever be mentioned in the same sentence as Flex Wheeler unless it's, "Shock looks nothing like Flex." I wish I had muscle bellies like that freak. I get what you're saying though and I've come to embrace my ecto genetics more and more over the years.
Yeah, gotta love the ecto genetics:) Honestly though, you do have a solid mesomorphic component, that was able to be realized when you started dieting/training right. I only hope I look as developed as you do when all is said and done.

BV, what is your weight at right now? You can definitely tell the difference. Keep on truckin'
Thanks! This morning I weighed in at 225lbs. Hopefully Ill drop under 10% in a couple months!!

BV