Bulk? Cut? BF%

N

Nbunited21

Awards
Always been in this weird spot of being athletic looking but not ripped. Decent size but not big. Whats my next step? And what would everyone think my bf% is? Ultimately, I would like to start on something mild and progress because I want to compete, but I might see how natural goes first and compete in a natural show. View attachment 174375
20181115_084142.jpeg
View attachment 174376
20181115_084053.jpeg

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd say you need to bulk... Judging from the pics I can see it looks like your carrying a decent amount of fat over your muscle (id guess 16 to 20% bf kinda hard to tell I can only see 2 pics).
If you were to cut that out I don't think you'd be very big at all.

In my opinion you don't have enough muscle and you could use a recomp style or lean bulk type diet where you're burning fat while gaining muscle. Or just do an all-out clean bulk and then after you gained about 15 pounds go on a cut.

N

Nbunited21

Awards
Thanks, man. That's exactly what I was thinking too. I definitely hold all of my fat on my midsection and not an oz anywhere else so I was thinking I was more like 14-15% but I see what you're saying. I'm 5'11" 188-190 so get to 205 would be perfect I think.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, man. That's exactly what I was thinking too. I definitely hold all of my fat on my midsection and not an oz anywhere else so I was thinking I was more like 14-15% but I see what you're saying. I'm 5'11" 188-190 so get to 205 would be perfect I think.
I could only see 2 pics bc the others wouldnt load... but judging from the side pic you could use a little more mass and then I would go into a cut honestly. Not sure if you've ever done them but you might want to look into some anabolics for some help if you're open to it. It looks like you've got a decent base.

N

Nbunited21

Awards
Ill try to post a front shot. That one didn't load looks like.
20181115_084115.jpeg

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I can see a little better but id still say your 16-17 bf.

Ever run anabolics? You have a decemt base and would prob see some good results on a bulk. Something like test 4-500 mg per week for 10-12 weeks would be ideal. There's other options too tho if you don't want to go that route.

N

Nbunited21

Awards
Never touched anything more than creatine. But yeah I probably would see some decent results with a little test. Really don't want to go injections right now. Anything else you'd recommend?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never touched anything more than creatine. But yeah I probably would see some decent results with a little test. Really don't want to go injections right now. Anything else you'd recommend?
You could go the pro hormone route. Something like dmz or msten with a 4 andro base.

Dmz and msten are big gainers. In 5 weeks you could add 15-20 lbs easy. Obviously that wouldnt all be muscle but weight. You could probably keep half with a proper pct. They really aren't bad on sides either. You could start with something lesser but in my opinion if you wanna do a bulk and slap some muscle on either of these are doable for a first cycle. The 4 andro would serve as a base to combat lethargy, keep libido up and basically feel good. Youd also want to line up a pct of nolva or Clomid which is easy to get.