What's my bodyfat

Renodaret

Awards
I know I have read a thread where people post pics and you guys do your worst but I can't find it. So here we go. My scale, which I know doesn't work well says 22.3% or maybe it does?
IMG_20180411_050316831.jpg

Renodaret

Awards
Probs around 20%
Sweet! That means my scale did work. Sadly I just left it at the last hotel I was staying at from a rushed checkout. ( I work on the road as a millwright) any recommendations on a new body fat scale to buy?

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would just use the mirror and not worry about what the scale tells you, IMO... You have a great base, so keep up the hard work...

Renodaret

Awards
I would just use the mirror and not worry about what the scale tells you, IMO... You have a great base, so keep up the hard work...
Thanks bro. I used to be 200lbs of all fat it seemed like. That was last October before going on keto. I have been reading about psmf and might run that for a month. With the 1 cheat meal and 1 refeed 5 hour a week. I am currently 164 but got as low as 151 before starting to workout and take T supps

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sweet! That means my scale did work. Sadly I just left it at the last hotel I was staying at from a rushed checkout. ( I work on the road as a millwright) any recommendations on a new body fat scale to buy?
I used to use a tanita bc541, that was quite accurate and reliable. Havent really used one other than the professional ones in awhile too be honest.