Overweight and obese to trying to become a beast. 320 to 165 then lean gain to 185.

1. Overweight and obese to trying to become a beast. 320 to 165 then lean gain to 185.

I was overweight and obese for the majority of my childhood days. My weight always bugged me. I was always teased and bullied then my ex girlfriend I dated for 7 years left me for another guy, who she had a kid with.

I hit an all time low. Depression was real. Drugs and alcohol filled my void for a year, till I got sick of feel bad for myself.

Pain is pain: physical, emotional, mental, but we grow from it. It's an opportunity to change for the better instead of changing for the worse.

I believe that anyone can reach their physical goals. I started from not knowing anything fitness and just wanting to lose weight. But because of you all here, and researching on my own, I was able to make the difference in an insecurity I battled with since my childhood; I'm still insecure about how I look at times and that'll take more time to grow from.

I believe that you all can reach your goals; we all can. I hope this motivates you like how you've all motivated me through out the years.

Name:  IMG_0648.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  146.1 KB

Name:  IMG_2554.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  232.7 KBName:  IMG_2557.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  178.6 KBName:  IMG_2561.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  170.1 KBName:  IMG_2555.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  193.8 KB

2. Congrads pn the transformation!!!! How long has it taken?
    •   

3. That is an amazing change. Great job turning your life around! If you get a chance you should post these up in a thread started to show these transformations

Nuuudzzz Bank
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

4. I agree, Amazing Transformation, and please post this in the Nuuudzzz Bank for more people to see your amazing transformation

5. Awesome. Thats whats up.
    •   

6. Amazing transformation. Much dedication and discipline to accomplish that
    Instagram @TheSwoleNurse - www.YouTube.com/TheSwoleNurse

7. Amazing Transformation Brother!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by dds View Post
    Congrads pn the transformation!!!! How long has it taken?
    4 serious years. Overall journey is going on 10 years. I ran into a lot of issues with loose skin so I slowed it down and took time to build more muscle and fill in

9. Thank you for the love and support my AM fam. You guys are awesome
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 100
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 10:54 PM
  2. interesting way to try and lose weight article
    By dlew308 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 09:40 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-09-2005, 12:30 AM
  4. I'm going to try and get my pro card soon...
    By kwyckemynd00 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-08-2005, 08:15 AM