Nuuudzzz Bank

Page 3 of 19 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Came in to post mine but saw beast and left with my tail between my legs lol


    Doing my first cut ever and down 30lbs and thinking I have 20+ to go to get to where I'm happy. Gotta find a before. 6'4 230 in this pic taken today
    Name:  IMG_0679.JPG
Views: 186
Size:  143.9 KB
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    See this is why I did this. Now, if someone new wonders in here they dont all think we just a bunch of guys that where already built. And they can see the changes and maybe get some extra motivation.
    You're right @DemntedCowboy. Not all of us have been in the best of shape our entire lives. I think it's good for people just beginning or struggling to make the right choices to see that hard work and dedication pays off. It ain't always easy, but in the end it pays off. I still struggle with things, but I think once you are committed to achieving a goal the struggles change. Am I am better shape than the majority of 53 year old guys? Probably. Am I happy with my current physique? Not by a long shot. Will any of us ever reach the point where we're 100% happy with ourselves? Doubtful
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Came in to post mine but saw beast and left with my tail between my legs lol


    Doing my first cut ever and down 30lbs and thinking I have 20+ to go to get to where I'm happy. Gotta find a before. 6'4 230 in this pic taken today
    Name:  IMG_0679.JPG
Views: 186
Size:  143.9 KB
    Might wanna get them triceps looked at. Looking pretty deformed!! Dang!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
  4. Nuuudzzz Bank


    This thread is hotter than the jugs and yoga pants threads combined!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Might wanna get them triceps looked at. Looking pretty deformed!! Dang!
    Haha thanks I always had naturally big triceps and pic was taken after back day carbs free for a few days
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    •   
       


  6. You all keep posting nudez and boobs. In the meanwhile I'm going to the gym. Wanna look like @BEAST73 .

    Thinking about it, I may take a mattress with me and stay in the gym.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    You all keep posting nudez and boobs. In the meanwhile I'm going to the gym. Wanna look like @BEAST73 .

    Thinking about it, I may take a mattress with me and stay in the gym.
    I was already at the gym and posted my workout. Lol

  8. I started My Journey Weighing 260.
    Today My Weight as of this Morning is 198. It was not easy, I had to let some people go that was in life. Distance myself from Friends and Family that was not good to hang out with due to alcohol consumption. KML! But now I am in control over my Bad eating,and Drinking habits. You must make it a Lifestyle..

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    I started My Journey Weighing 260.
    Today My Weight as of this Morning is 198. It was not easy, I had to let some people go that was in life. Distance myself from Friends and Family that was not good to hang out with due to alcohol consumption. KML! But now I am in control over my Bad eating,and Drinking habits. You must make it a Lifestyle..
    I tried getting away from mine but her name is wife
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    I tried getting away from mine but her name is wife
    Thatís going to be hard to do Brother.. lol!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    That’s going to be hard to do Brother.. lol!
    #truth lol
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

  12. Good God Beast...
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Came in to post mine but saw beast and left with my tail between my legs lol


    Doing my first cut ever and down 30lbs and thinking I have 20+ to go to get to where I'm happy. Gotta find a before. 6'4 230 in this pic taken today
    Name:  IMG_0679.JPG
Views: 186
Size:  143.9 KB
    @BEAST73 - 198!!!?? You just keep getting better. You are the true master. Truly amazing.

    Bloodmanor - beast is truly a beast but you look like one of the few guys in here carrying the mass to compete with him.

    Now I gotta get my as s in gear.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    That’s going to be hard to do Brother.. lol!
    After the divorce no money left for supplements...
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    How about this:

    Sometime in 2009 (Not even at my peak which was in 2013):

    Attachment 152683

    At the start of the "Fat Loss Insan1ty" Log:

    Attachment 152684

    At the end of that log:

    Attachment 152685

    Attachment 152686

    Attachment 152687

    Attachment 152688
    Wow Jeff, that's one hell of a transformation !!! You outta be extremely proud of yourself, amazing work bro!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Wow Jeff, that's one hell of a transformation !!! You outta be extremely proud of yourself, amazing work bro!
    Thank you sir. I honestly have a long way to go still. I feel like a lot of guys on here are way ahead if me...all I did is diet down. I gained about 25 pounds back after that last photo but I have stabilized. I need to get my motivation on again.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    @BEAST73 - 198!!!?? You just keep getting better. You are the true master. Truly amazing.

    Bloodmanor - beast is truly a beast but you look like one of the few guys in here carrying the mass to compete with him.

    Now I gotta get my as s in gear.
    Beast is a true beast and I admire him but I will prob never be that big. Unless I start running some gear plus I'm gonna be 40 next year
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

  18. Hit4Me and Beast!! Beyond awesome work! Someone get @Oconns28 in here! He has also done some great work for himself

  19. @HIT4ME, Amazing Transformation Brother!!

  20. I am going through this thread, and all the guys that have posted there pictures look Younger than there age! That let me know that We are doing something right.. We got to Keep Fighting and Digging Through the Trenches Brothers!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Hit4Me and Beast!! Beyond awesome work! Someone get @Oconns28 in here! He has also done some great work for himself
    Thanks dude! I appreciate it! I'll try to find my "peak" photo later! I think it's on my home comp

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Beast is a true beast and I admire him but I will prob never be that big. Unless I start running some gear plus I'm gonna be 40 next year
    Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    @HIT4ME, Amazing Transformation Brother!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    I am going through this thread, and all the guys that have posted there pictures look Younger than there age! That let me know that We are doing something right.. We got to Keep Fighting and Digging Through the Trenches Brothers!
    @BloodManor - just to take away any "excuses" you have - @BEAST73 is older than you will be next year I believe - I think he's in his mid-40's if I remember correctly? Also - he looks huge because he's not one of the guys on here who is obsessed with being huge - he does it all. He is 198 he said...a lot of us think you have to be 220 to look that big; but Beast is lean and big. Judging from where you are at now - you may be able to look like Beast when you get to be his ripe old age. I hope I do too!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    @BloodManor - just to take away any "excuses" you have - @BEAST73 is older than you will be next year I believe - I think he's in his mid-40's if I remember correctly? Also - he looks huge because he's not one of the guys on here who is obsessed with being huge - he does it all. He is 198 he said...a lot of us think you have to be 220 to look that big; but Beast is lean and big. Judging from where you are at now - you may be able to look like Beast when you get to be his ripe old age. I hope I do too!
    I respect his dedication. I have seen his pics of his cardio and he is a beast. Hopefully when I hit his age I am close to him. I give him much respect
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    I respect his dedication. I have seen his pics of his cardio and he is a beast. Hopefully when I hit his age I am close to him. I give him much respect
    Yeah...I was also trying to give you some respect there too...it may not have come out right. Just saying, you have already done a lot...you will be surprised where you are at in 5 years.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Yeah...I was also trying to give you some respect there too...it may not have come out right. Just saying, you have already done a lot...you will be surprised where you are at in 5 years.
    Thanks
    Everyone in this thread so far has put in some great work.
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Fastest way to empty your parents bank account
    By CNizz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 05:22 PM
  2. Tyra banks vs Mcphee; Boob-off!!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-05-2007, 06:14 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-18-2007, 10:54 PM
  4. The genius sperm bank
    By yeahright in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-19-2006, 08:55 PM
  5. Has anyone else seen Agent Cody Banks 2?
    By FalseProphet in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-04-2004, 12:44 AM
Log in
Log in