Nuuudzzz Bank

Page 17 of 18 First ... 15161718 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    I know I’m pretty new to AM but can I get in on this?? ........below was my first change (from a couple of years back), when I finish my first cycle around Xmas I’ll put up a new one......

Attachment 157677
    This is clearly fake. In pic 1 you have the rubber bands on your left wrist -in pic two, you have the rubber bands on the other site.

LMAO, just kidding!

Awesome transformation! How long did it took you?
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    I know Iím pretty new to AM but can I get in on this?? ........below was my first change (from a couple of years back), when I finish my first cycle around Xmas Iíll put up a new one......

Attachment 157677
    Thats awesome brother, can't wait to see the next phase
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Thats awesome brother, can't wait to see the next phase
    Thanks brother, appreciate it. Loving your log as well, hope that shoulders still improving. I’ve got kids as well so know the challenges fitting it all in (daddy duties always come first).

4. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    This is clearly fake. In pic 1 you have the rubber bands on your left wrist -in pic two, you have the rubber bands on the other site.

LMAO, just kidding!

Awesome transformation! How long did it took you?
    Lol, you’d think in the year it took I’d have got rid of the bands all together.... thank you though, appreciate it.

Those two are exactly 12 months apart. With hindsight I lost the weight a touch quick, I lost a lot of lean mass as well which I’ve been trying to build back up since (never thought building muscle would be harder than losing weight!).

5. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    Thanks brother, appreciate it. Loving your log as well, hope that shoulders still improving. Iíve got kids as well so know the challenges fitting it all in (daddy duties always come first).
    Yes daddy duty does. And I will be testing out the shoulder a bit tonight. Will be posting my workout as soon as I'm back from the gym. Just gotta make it through work today first. Lol
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    Lol, youíd think in the year it took Iíd have got rid of the bands all together.... thank you though, appreciate it.

Those two are exactly 12 months apart. With hindsight I lost the weight a touch quick, I lost a lot of lean mass as well which Iíve been trying to build back up since (never thought building muscle would be harder than losing weight!).
    Believe me, for most people, building muscles is not that hard -but losing fat is.
    What kind of diet did you follow?

7. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Believe me, for most people, building muscles is not that hard -but losing fat is.
    What kind of diet did you follow?
    I literally started again, I used to eat a lot of processed foods, lots of sweet things, was also a very heavy drinker most of my teens and twenties.

I basically set a calorie target, started tracking and focused on taking processed sugar out first (so I was getting those calories from meat, fish, dairy and vegetables) - I went pretty low carb (not none but around 100g per day max) as I felt good on lower carb (still fairly low carb compared to many but up around 300g per day currently on 3,750 Cals).

I didn’t do much in the way of cheat meals/refeeds etc. I’ve always been a bit all or nothing and actually didn’t want to spend all week looking forward to one indulgent meal at the weekend. I focused then (and still do) on enjoying the foods I was eating instead. Doesn’t feel like a diet, I like what I eat and maintaining or cutting weight I find easy these days, it took me a long time to get over the mental side of eating more to gain muscle though......

In short, I took everything I used to eat and changed the lot - only way I felt I could make it sustainable

8. ^^^^^This guy gets it!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

9. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    ^^^^^This guy gets it!
    Yes -and he was formerly a heavy drinker. Now that he switched to meth, weight comes off fast.

10. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Yes -and he was formerly a heavy drinker. Now that he switched to meth, weight comes off fast.

Lmao

11. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    I literally started again, I used to eat a lot of processed foods, lots of sweet things, was also a very heavy drinker most of my teens and twenties.

I basically set a calorie target, started tracking and focused on taking processed sugar out first (so I was getting those calories from meat, fish, dairy and vegetables) - I went pretty low carb (not none but around 100g per day max) as I felt good on lower carb (still fairly low carb compared to many but up around 300g per day currently on 3,750 Cals).

I didnít do much in the way of cheat meals/refeeds etc. Iíve always been a bit all or nothing and actually didnít want to spend all week looking forward to one indulgent meal at the weekend. I focused then (and still do) on enjoying the foods I was eating instead. Doesnít feel like a diet, I like what I eat and maintaining or cutting weight I find easy these days, it took me a long time to get over the mental side of eating more to gain muscle though......

In short, I took everything I used to eat and changed the lot - only way I felt I could make it sustainable
    So many people come on here looking for magic/gear that will make them instantly ripped or at least not fat. The truth lies in your answer. It's a long and tough road. The biggest thing is consistency. Everyone has a different threshold for diets and training, but you have to be able to find a lifestyle that works for you and that you can actually do day-to-day. It's better to walk and get to the finish line than to sprint for a while and then give up. The amount of logs on this site for extreme diets that end after 5 posts is astonishing.
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

12. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    I know Iím pretty new to AM but can I get in on this?? ........below was my first change (from a couple of years back), when I finish my first cycle around Xmas Iíll put up a new one......

Attachment 157677
    Impressive!!

13. amazing job @Whisky killing it!
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit
    RXS Supplement Athlete: Code KELSEY for 25% off at rxssupplements.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    So many people come on here looking for magic/gear that will make them instantly ripped or at least not fat. The truth lies in your answer. It's a long and tough road. The biggest thing is consistency. Everyone has a different threshold for diets and training, but you have to be able to find a lifestyle that works for you and that you can actually do day-to-day. It's better to walk and get to the finish line than to sprint for a while and then give up. The amount of logs on this site for extreme diets that end after 5 posts is astonishing.
    Spot on

15. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    Impressive!!
    Great results!

16. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    This is where I started. 176lbs at ~18% body fat
    Attachment 157467
    This is where I am at after a month into my cut. Proud of the progress I made since this is my first cut. I can finally see some abs coming in, some vascularity and best part is my chest. Had a lot of fat on my side and lower chest. Lot of learning from very knowledgeable guys here.
    Attachment 157469Attachment 157470Attachment 157468

2 more months to go.

Supplements: Whey Concentrate, Maltodextrin, PA, Fish Oil, KSM66.

Another week of PA to go and then I move on to HUMAPRO. Log coming in on that.
    You know the cut is going good when you look bigger than before it. Nice work so far man.

17. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    You know the cut is going good when you look bigger than before it. Nice work so far man.
    Thank you, brother. Going to tighten things up a little more in the next 2 months.

18. I was overweight and obese for the majority of my childhood days. My weight always bugged me. I was always teased and bullied then my ex girlfriend I dated for 7 years left me for another guy, who she had a kid with.

I hit an all time low. Depression was real. Drugs and alcohol filled my void for a year, till I got sick of feel bad for myself.

Pain is pain: physical, emotional, mental, but we grow from it. It's an opportunity to change for the better instead of changing for the worse.

I believe that anyone can reach their physical goals. I started from not knowing anything fitness and just wanting to lose weight. But because of you all here, and researching on my own, I was able to make the difference in an insecurity I battled with since my childhood; I'm still insecure about how I look at times and that'll take more time to grow from.

I believe that you all can reach your goals; we all can. I hope this motivates you like how you've all motivated me through out the years.

19. Quote Originally Posted by saylee View Post
    I was overweight and obese for the majority of my childhood days. My weight always bugged me. I was always teased and bullied then my ex girlfriend I dated for 7 years left me for another guy, who she had a kid with.

I hit an all time low. Depression was real. Drugs and alcohol filled my void for a year, till I got sick of feel bad for myself.

Pain is pain: physical, emotional, mental, but we grow from it. It's an opportunity to change for the better instead of changing for the worse.

I believe that anyone can reach their physical goals. I started from not knowing anything fitness and just wanting to lose weight. But because of you all here, and researching on my own, I was able to make the difference in an insecurity I battled with since my childhood; I'm still insecure about how I look at times and that'll take more time to grow from.

I believe that you all can reach your goals; we all can. I hope this motivates you like how you've all motivated me through out the years.

Just. Wow.

20. Quote Originally Posted by saylee View Post
    I was overweight and obese for the majority of my childhood days. My weight always bugged me. I was always teased and bullied then my ex girlfriend I dated for 7 years left me for another guy, who she had a kid with.

Very Impressive!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

21. Amazing.

22. That's an awesome transformation brother

23. Quote Originally Posted by saylee View Post

Awesome man, and inspiring to see how far it’s possible to go. Thank you

24. @saylee , that is phenomenal! How long did it take you?

And tell us the truth, you are not natty, right? What did you take that had the biggest impact for your transformation?

25. That's a crazy change @saylee!!! Just's shows what is possible with hard work and determination. (even if you're not natty)
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fastest way to empty your parents bank account
    By CNizz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 05:22 PM
  2. Tyra banks vs Mcphee; Boob-off!!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-05-2007, 06:14 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-18-2007, 10:54 PM
  4. The genius sperm bank
    By yeahright in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-19-2006, 08:55 PM
  5. Has anyone else seen Agent Cody Banks 2?
    By FalseProphet in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-04-2004, 12:44 AM