Some updated pics

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
The MM shot shows some changes, and I have gained about an inch back on the quads after the layoff; however you can hardly see any cuts due to the fact that I had a high volume leg day the day before the shots were taken. The back shot shows little improvement IMHO though.....

Attachments

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Phenomenal physique. I'm gonna get my ass to the gym this minute.

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ill say it again, your most muscular kicks ass.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Also your forearms are really thick.
That has always surprised me. I have not worked them directly in over 2 yrs and I wear straps on back and trap lifts

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
you're frickin huge bro! any gear lately, or just crazy genetics?

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
oh and what gear have you used in the past?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
oh and what gear have you used in the past?
None in 3+ yrs (besides some 1-TU about 2 1/2 yrs ago or so). I plan on some soon (hypothetically of course) and am debating:

1) Tren, prop, proviron, hcg then nolva pct

2) EQ (10 wks) primo (1st 5-6 wks) var (last 5 wks), and maybe some proviron then nolva pct

The latter is obviously less sides, but I grow like a weed on anything, even seeing noticeable results on 200-300 mgs EQ alone. I hear great things about tren, but am a little worried, despite the fact of only doing 75 EOD.

My past included dbol and deca (1st cycle), later some small ones with deca, EQ (my personal fav), winny, primo, and sauce. I always had crazy genetics though. At 15, I benched 315 lbs. And at 17 yrs, I squatted 405 14 times.

bigman420

Awards
I always had crazy genetics though. At 15, I benched 315 lbs. And at 17 yrs, I squatted 405 14 times.
i hate you.....................

no your lookin real good though keep on growin...i wish i had your genetics

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
ahhh...the jealousy, lol...you look unn fricken believable bro

you have a similar frame to me...however I will NEVER have a stomach like that you lucky bastard

keep up the good work bro you look amazing

regards,
COTC

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
these are a few more from a week ago or so. I have put on a few lbs. More pics to follow in the next week....My back is improving, and I really plan on deadlifting more as soon as my hammy is 100% again (close right now). Legs are coming back up to par as well. Hit 405 on squats for 12 deep reps on my 3rd set yesterday. My goal is to be able to get back up to 3 sets of 15+ reps with 405. I really like how my mostmusc turned out in my avatar from about a month ago. Hopefully I will be able to best it though in the coming weeks.....

Thanks again y'all for the kind words...

Attachments

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude you look awesome. Like the other guy said, I too have a similar frame as yours, but none of those crazy genetics.

Would you please post stats : Bodyweight, arms, waist, etc? 'Cause, I really need to know how FAR away from that I am......... :|

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Dude you look awesome. Like the other guy said, I too have a similar frame as yours, but none of those crazy genetics.

Would you please post stats : Bodyweight, arms, waist, etc? 'Cause, I really need to know how FAR away from that I am......... :|
6 ft tall, 223 lbs, 34" waist
with pump:
arms 19.75"
quads 27"

and here are the last pics I took from the end of July...
(thanks for the kind words)

Attachments

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
awesome bro, I think you and I have the same build, except you are a bit leaner.

ilovemawnie

Awards
with pump:
arms 19.75"
quads 27"

hey man, you look awesome, keep it up, 6ft too, damn good work

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Max, because of the arm and forearm thickness, alongisde your tiny waist, you have a definate Lee Priest look about you.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Max, because of the arm and forearm thickness, alongisde your tiny waist, you have a definate Lee Priest look about you.
Thanks man. I definitly would not call my waist tiny by any means though. I think my delts are just improving while my waist is slightly decreasing which is the culprit for what looks to be the half ass v-taper, LOL. As far as forearms go, everyone will hate me, but I do not work them directly, other than the extensors on hammer curls for bis/brachs. I even use straps on 90% of all back/trap movements.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
u genetically gifted bastxxx, awesome muscle maturity, see how far u can take it......

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Thanks y'all. With any luck (and a bit of marketing myself nicely), hopefully you will see me in some mags soon. Not really sure if I want to go the full bodybuilding route, b/c I fear I would want to go balls out (hormonally) and would rather keep the aesthetic look along with my health yr round...

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
Thanks y'all. With any luck (and a bit of marketing myself nicely), hopefully you will see me in some mags soon. Not really sure if I want to go the full bodybuilding route, b/c I fear I would want to go balls out (hormonally) and would rather keep the aesthetic look along with my health yr round...
A friend of mine has a build much like yours, except a bit leaner, which you would need to be for shoots. Anyway, my point was that he does some shoots now and then and isn't a freak and juiced to the gills.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I realize I would probably need to drop another 1-2% bfat ideally....

TrailrParkTrash

Awards
You def have what it takes for BBing or modelling.. looking jacked bro.. congrats on all your hard work and dedication!

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
You def have what it takes for BBing or modelling.. looking jacked bro.. congrats on all your hard work and dedication!
Thanks man. Curious if anybody will be at the O in Vegas this October. I will be there and at the expo all weekend.

M(0)NSTER

M(0)NSTER

Awards
with pump:
arms 19.75"
quads 27"

Jesus...At 6'3 260lbs I look almost just this. My arms are 19" even though, but longer for sure.

Your back is WAY better than mine though....Good Work!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, real nice results with that hard work. Wish I could of got off my ass much younger :)

And you do have that Lee Priest thing going.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, appreciate it. Lee is looking his best ever these days....

With that smile, you will have no problems. I almost gifted you a contract and forgot. We do not do contracts.lol

Keep it bud lool
king Powerful!

mab904

mab904

Awards
You definitely have that aesthetic look. Awesome! :thumbsup:

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your forearms and your back are just flat out insane, dude!

I wouldn't be even the slightest bit surprised if you could qualify for nationals if you dieted down for a show.

If I can think of any criticism at all, it wouldn't be much, just two suggestions.

1) Practice your rear lat spread using two mirrors. The RLS you showed clearly didn't show your full width. Watch Jay Cutler do a rear lat spread, and emulate that; Jay does the rear lat spread even better than Ronnie does IMO (even though his back isn't as good as Ronnie'sm he does the pose better)

2) Add a little bit of size to your legs. 27" is damn good for your leanness, but legs and back win contests at the amateur level. You've got the back hands down without question. With big ass legs, you'd place high at nationals.

I have to be honest, your structure could easily get you a pro card IMO.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Your forearms and your back are just flat out insane, dude!

I wouldn't be even the slightest bit surprised if you could qualify for nationals if you dieted down for a show.

If I can think of any criticism at all, it wouldn't be much, just two suggestions.

1) Practice your rear lat spread using two mirrors. The RLS you showed clearly didn't show your full width. Watch Jay Cutler do a rear lat spread, and emulate that; Jay does the rear lat spread even better than Ronnie does IMO (even though his back isn't as good as Ronnie'sm he does the pose better)

2) Add a little bit of size to your legs. 27" is damn good for your leanness, but legs and back win contests at the amateur level. You've got the back hands down without question. With big ass legs, you'd place high at nationals.

I have to be honest, your structure could easily get you a pro card IMO.
Wow man, thanks for the kind words. I always appreciate criticism, after all, it is what makes us better. You are right on the money, I have no clue how to do the front lat spread properly and need to work on it.

After my minor hernia (epigastric) outpatient surgery when I return from the Olympia, I plan on rededicating myself. I will have a new training partner that can push me on some lifts, and vice versa. He is 23 yrs old, 6'3" and 276 lbs. Also, getting into a better job situation will help as well. Hopefully, everything will be coming together soon.....

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you've got the genetic potential to be a pro, clearly, IMO. Some minor refinement, and dieted down properly for a contest and you'll find yourself on magazine covers.

Atlas

Awards
Dude don't insult Max like that, you look nothing like him! Plus in that BB.com post you say the PP is bloating you up, why dont you try blaming it on....your diet!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya not to bring any insult at all man im not trying to jump on the band wagon here just trying to help you corectly identify the reason for your bloating. now no i was not AS stripped as when on SD but i lost quiet a bit of body fat that i had put on this summer while on PP and still gained bout 15 lbs. its a great supp for puttin gon lean muscle and i didnt see a bit of bloating, in fact the only thing ive ever slightly bloated on would be M1T and Creatine Monohydrate. So i wouldnt even try pointing a finger at PP, if i were you id check my diet.

Nabeshin

Nabeshin

Awards
  • Established
Well holy hell I'm tiny. :sad:

Superb work Max! You should have no trouble landing shoots with a physique like that.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Nice detective work dertynasty. Monster your physique is closer to Ralphie May's then it is to Max's.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
haha yeah he looks nothing like max. people say the darndest things heheheh have a pudding pop...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric Potratz Anabolics 35
danthaman101183 Pics 45
BOHICA Pics 39
Pics 34
Pics 3