Cutting Pics, 1st time

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Here is my old thread, http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27106
I have never run a cutter before, and as of now I am about 2 1/2 weeks into it. I plan on running my first cycle in August sometime so I figured I would blast off some of this fat before I started putting on more. Plz critique, and I'm still hoping to do my first contest may '06 :eek:.

I'll get some of my legs up later this week, as of now they are to sore to even squeeze :eek: and yes I will make you jealous with my cavles glen and beelz :p

Last edited:
Nabeshin

Nabeshin

Awards
  • Established
Here is my old thread, http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27106
I have never run a cutter before, and as of now I am about 2 1/2 weeks into it. I plan on running my first cycle in August sometime so I figured I would blast off some of this fat before I started putting on more. Plz critique, and I'm still hoping to do my first contest may '06 :eek:.
You must doing something right, you look damn good. Keep up the superb work.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sup man, glad to see you are still going strong! If you can keep your diet good, you are going to blow the hell up on that first cycle..

Good luck and keep updating.. I will be happy when i hit 220.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Look great man! The back thickness on teh back double bi looks awesome!

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Lower back looks thick as hell! What can you deadlift? Chest and traps looking big too.

Got any of the wheels?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Looking better than ever Bohica. Keep it up and shred those abs.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Lower back looks thick as hell! What can you deadlift? Chest and traps looking big too.

Got any of the wheels?
I normally Rack Deadlift and go about 12x225, 10x315, 6x405. My grip really starts going around 405.

Wheels will go up probably in 2 days, I'm still so sore from my new workout that I can't even sleep at night lol. I wasn't even this sore with Bobo's leg workout lol.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I normally Rack Deadlift and go about 12x225, 10x315, 6x405. My grip really starts going around 405.

Wheels will go up probably in 2 days, I'm still so sore from my new workout that I can't even sleep at night lol. I wasn't even this sore with Bobo's leg workout lol.
What have ya been doing for legs? What kind of split are you on lately?

I noticed since i stopped rack dead's my grip has been weak as hell.. I added them back in and i couldnt hold 295 for more then 6, and i had to use straps..

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Lookin good dude. You don't "need" to cut IMO. I thought you were gonna try to work your way up to 250?

Either way, good luck to ya.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Lookin' good dude. You're back is kickin'! Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
What have ya been doing for legs? What kind of split are you on lately?
I have been really upping the intensity for my legs. I have it split into 2 days, one for quads/calves and one for hamstrings. I am doing 4 exercises for each and getting 18-20 reps to really get in there deep. They just weren't growing on 8-12 reps. My split looks somewhat like this now.

Chest/Abs
Quads/Calves
Cardio/Abs
Back/Traps
Hamstrings/Calves
Shoulders/Arms
Cardio or Off

Lookin good dude. You don't "need" to cut IMO. I thought you were gonna try to work your way up to 250?

Either way, good luck to ya.
It's summer, and didnt wanna tug around an abless gut at the swimming pool :)

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Do the cardio post workout instead of the off days.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Do the cardio post workout instead of the off days.
Bah lol I hate cardio, I'm lucky to even do it on the off days. I'm trying to cut as much as possible wtih as little cardio as possible. :)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
..... My grip really starts going around 405....
Ya know...we have a great board sponsor with great products for problems like this!! :D

You setting up around knee-level? Get those straps and you'll get more reps for sure.

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have been really upping the intensity for my legs. I have it split into 2 days, one for quads/calves and one for hamstrings. I am doing 4 exercises for each and getting 18-20 reps to really get in there deep. They just weren't growing on 8-12 reps.
Totally agree with that philosophy. I am the same way but for my whole body.

Look great dude! Great shape and symmetry. Keep slamming those weights.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Ya know...we have a great board sponsor with great products for problems like this!! :D

You setting up around knee-level? Get those straps and you'll get more reps for sure.
I have some straps, but I don't think I use them right or something lol it doesnt feel helpful when im pulling stuff up like it does pulling things down.

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have some straps, but I don't think I use them right or something lol it doesnt feel helpful when im pulling stuff up like it does pulling things down.
But I bet you're not pulling 405 down very often. :blink:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I have split up quads and hams in the past, and it definitely helps, but I would suggest being very aware of how your lumbar region is feeling. If you do squats one day, deadlifts a few days later, and bb rows somewhere in between on back day it ends up being a shitload of tension on the lumbar. You might want to alternate a week with quads and hams split and a week together or some similar variation.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I have split up quads and hams in the past, and it definitely helps, but I would suggest being very aware of how your lumbar region is feeling. If you do squats one day, deadlifts a few days later, and bb rows somewhere in between on back day it ends up being a shitload of tension on the lumbar. You might want to alternate a week with quads and hams split and a week together or some similar variation.
I don't really do squats anymore, since I split it up. Front Squats, Hack Squats, Leg Press, Leg Extensions for Quads.

Leg Curls and Seated Leg Curls are really everything I do for hamstrings.

Deadlifts I use a rack so its less stress, and right after dead's is when I do BB rows.

I personally think SLDL's are the most pointless muscle building exercise ever, except they do stretch you good. :)

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Cutting? You puss. Screw your abs and the women at the pool. I want mass damn it! :lol:

TrailrParkTrash

Awards
You've got some good size and thickness now.. good luck with the cutting.. you'll be ripped before you know it ;)