12 wk leaning out progress

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. 12 wk leaning out progress

soooo.... ive been working out for 4 years. 4-6x / wk, weights with 1hr total cardio per wk. This past summer I mentally got burnt out and decided soothe myself with cookies and cakes for about 3 months and then to top it off, quit the gym completely for 6 wks. Results? 10 lb weight gain. So fun to lose that... during the holiday season ps. excuse my ratchet gym face. im sorry i cant spare you from my 5am gym face haha

Name:  15276633_1700386700272809_1144058848181485568_n.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  58.9 KB

I decided to use this oppertunity to finally get serious and shred down. i've always been relatively lean but didn't care to go for those last 5-10 lbs. This time... we are going for it. Im thinking my leaning out may take an additional 8 wks. I'm not excited. i've learned that im never letting myself lose my **** again bc i dont want to be on a diet for +12 weeks ever again!
    I don't make sandwiches and I don't clean house BUT I do play PC games and lift weights. Instagram: unicorn_droppings_for_you

2. Subbed, you got this. We all have our bad days, weeks, months, years (in my case lol) it is how we come back from it which defines who we are!
    •   

3. Nice work so far looking good. Looking forward to seeing some results!

4. Subbed.

5. Thanksss guys. The holiday foods keep looking at me
    I don't make sandwiches and I don't clean house BUT I do play PC games and lift weights. Instagram: unicorn_droppings_for_you
    •   

6. Name:  New Phototastic Collage.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  169.6 KB
    i know this isnt an updated picture but this is a different angle of the current weight loss. i would have done an updated 14 wk shot but xmas happened haha. So far im dropping weight steadily without compromising much muscle mass. I'm happy that im not having to do anything tricky yet (carb cyclilng or supps). I'm guess that my body is going to need some trickery in the next 5 lbs or so. hopefully not. If that happens, i might need your help as I haven't carb cycled in a while

7. Quote Originally Posted by UnicornDrpns View Post
    Name:  New Phototastic Collage.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  169.6 KB
    i know this isnt an updated picture but this is a different angle of the current weight loss. i would have done an updated 14 wk shot but xmas happened haha. So far im dropping weight steadily without compromising much muscle mass. I'm happy that im not having to do anything tricky yet (carb cyclilng or supps). I'm guess that my body is going to need some trickery in the next 5 lbs or so. hopefully not. If that happens, i might need your help as I haven't carb cycled in a while
    Awesome Job!

8. Badass! Keep up the awesome work

9. Looking good! Great results

10. Keep it up.
    IronMag Labs Rep
    Use code mattborn15 for discount off purchase.

11. Subbed. Great progress so far and looking forward to continued progress!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

12. How in the world did I miss this??

And don't feel bad, GD holidays smacked me right in the pie hole
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

13. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    How in the world did I miss this??
    Bc you are an unsupportive bastard!

14. Quote Originally Posted by UnicornDrpns View Post
    Wow, right in the feels.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

15. Quote Originally Posted by UnicornDrpns View Post
    And I thought it was classy bastard, wasn't it?
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

16. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    And I thought it was classy bastard, wasn't it?
    Right right. Sorry I fkd that up
  17. 12 wk leaning out progress

Last December vs this December . 10 lb difference
    I'm too old to diet. Decided to be slightly more responsible this holiday season. It's nice going into the new year needing to lose 5 lbs not 20 like last year haha.

Also I'm one of those people that gains a lot of weight in my face. Dec 2015 face vs dec 2016 face. You can tell in he first picture in this same post too

18. Looking good! And good job being a responsible adult. That's a trick I should work on!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

19. Looking fantastic
  20. 12 wk leaning out progress

You're looking Fabulous! I usually reserve that compliment.

Great work.
    And. Shut it meg.
    Nobody ever waited for the sun to rise before attempting Everest!
    Leave them better for having met you. Be a kind and thoughtful person, nothing is more important.
    -My dad

21. Looking Awesome!! Sister

22. Lookin' good girl!

Keep it up!

23. Hi dear unicorn how you maintain that..

24. Quote Originally Posted by sw8sonal2013 View Post
    Hi dear unicorn how you maintain that..
    Watch my macros . Keep my grubby hands away from beloved pastries. It's that same old mantra "90% diet"

I work out 5-6 days/wk with little to no cardio. I should do more cardio but it's torturous

25. Looking great!!
  26. 12 wk leaning out progress

Thanks everyone!! The gym was insane today. January resolutions wooooo!

Did legs today.
    4x80 stiff legged deadlifts
    4x 135 Romanian deads
    4x 85 front squats
    4x90 smith back squats

I would normally do some leg pressing ,hip thrusts etc but I was feeling to lazy

On a good note, I'm stoked that my metabolism is going strong and is healthy considering this is currently wk 15 of my shred. I've currently lost 14 lbs total in a tad over 3 months. I'm losing weight while doing 0-1 hr total cardio /wk, no supps, and my average weekly calories are almost 1700 calories.

Hopefully I'll be happy with my state of leaness in about 5 more lbs (1-2 months). The maintenance dream!! I want to go to maintenance so badly.

27. Quote Originally Posted by UnicornDrpns View Post

Did legs today.
    4x 135 Romanian deads
    4x 85 front squats
    4x90 smith back squats

I would normally do some leg pressing ,hip thrusts etc but I was feeling to lazy

On a good note, I'm stoked that my metabolism is going strong and is healthy considering this is currently wk 15 of my shred. I've currently lost 14 lbs total in a tad over 3 months. I'm losing weight while doing 0-1 hr total cardio /wk, no supps, and my average weekly calories are almost 1700 calories.

Hopefully I'll be happy with my state of leaness in about 5 more lbs (1-2 months). The maintenance dream!! I want to go to maintenance so badly.
    Need to post that picture up on the yoga pant thread.
    IronMag Labs Rep
    Use code mattborn15 for discount off purchase.

28. Subbed.
    One more groupie here!

Great job on the weight loss, you are looking toned and strong!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

29. Quote Originally Posted by UnicornDrpns View Post

Did legs today.
    4x 135 Romanian deads
    4x 85 front squats
    4x90 smith back squats

BOOM! Looking great

30. Great progress!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. show leaning out help
    By bullet in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-24-2007, 11:22 AM
  2. BETTER FOR CUTTING/LEANING OUT