12 wk leaning out progress

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. Quote Originally Posted by UnicornDrpns View Post
    Attachment 148720
    This is my current state of sad diet life
    Dunno what's sadder; that or the fact it all looks soooooo good! I've been on a mostly all egg diet for about 3 weeks so this all looks like good food to me! Lmfao

2. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Dunno what's sadder; that or the fact it all looks soooooo good! I've been on a mostly all egg diet for about 3 weeks so this all looks like good food to me! Lmfao
    Tank beat me to it! Looks good to me!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by UnicornDrpns View Post
    You have no idea the amount of donuts that were massacred
    Oh, I'm aware. I follow the Twitter feed, so I've seen all the Krispy Creme posts!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

4. [QUOTE=MidwestBeast;5746598]Awesome on the shoot -- definitely would love to see some shots if your friend shared them with you (I assume he/she did lol).
    I would but they are butt shots...lol it was a boudoir shoot so ... none are really appropriate here.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    and I'm still more than 75 pounds under what I was at that time lol. So definitely keep that balance. I think it's good to have the times to really push yourself (particularly if you have a shoot, or competition, etc.), but it's nice to ease off that gas pedal -- something I hadn't done for years straight. Makes a huge difference emotionally.
    thats awesome that you kept most of that off!i find that sometimes its good to just indulge ... for a while... haha. the hardest thing in life is always consistency. Burn out is the killer of all progress. Keeping happy and sane is key I def don't regret my month of binge.

oh and yes, measuring cup life is when **** is getting real haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    I'm fixated on the cookie treat
    dude that thing is amaziiiiing. its a protein cookie! cake bites (optimum nutrition , birthday cake flavor) . Its soooo good and not complete trash calories that a normal cookie would be

Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    its sadder that my day looks "so good" to you lol. its def good but "so good " is stretching it. a mostly egg diet would make me want to spork myself to death. I dont know how you and @SFreed are doing this diet. I'll just meet my abs a few weeks later....
    Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Oh, I'm aware. I follow the Twitter feed, so I've seen all the Krispy Creme posts!
    i have a problem help. can i please have selective tapeworm? the ones who only eat donuts and pastries? thanks
    I don't make sandwiches and I don't clean house BUT I do play PC games and lift weights. Instagram: unicorn_droppings_for_you
  5. 12 wk leaning out progress

Nice! I WANT ME some ON cookies!
    •   

6. The fact is @UnicornDrpns that you can handle eating a few donuts and pastries and it's not the end of the world. I eat a Krispy Kreme (most likely 4 or 5) and it's an automatic 5 pound weight gain minimum. I'll bet you only extended your cut by a few days.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. show leaning out help
    By bullet in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-24-2007, 10:22 AM
  2. BETTER FOR CUTTING/LEANING OUT
    By rdj6107 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-06-2005, 06:09 PM