12 wk leaning out progress

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. 12 wk leaning out progress

Thanks everyone!! The gym was insane today. January resolutions wooooo!

Did legs today.
    4x80 stiff legged deadlifts
    4x 135 Romanian deads
    4x 85 front squats
    4x90 smith back squats

I would normally do some leg pressing ,hip thrusts etc but I was feeling to lazy

On a good note, I'm stoked that my metabolism is going strong and is healthy considering this is currently wk 15 of my shred. I've currently lost 14 lbs total in a tad over 3 months. I'm losing weight while doing 0-1 hr total cardio /wk, no supps, and my average weekly calories are almost 1700 calories.

Hopefully I'll be happy with my state of leaness in about 5 more lbs (1-2 months). The maintenance dream!! I want to go to maintenance so badly.
    I don't make sandwiches and I don't clean house BUT I do play PC games and lift weights. Instagram: unicorn_droppings_for_you

2. Quote Originally Posted by UnicornDrpns View Post

Did legs today.
    4x 135 Romanian deads
    4x 85 front squats
    4x90 smith back squats

I would normally do some leg pressing ,hip thrusts etc but I was feeling to lazy

On a good note, I'm stoked that my metabolism is going strong and is healthy considering this is currently wk 15 of my shred. I've currently lost 14 lbs total in a tad over 3 months. I'm losing weight while doing 0-1 hr total cardio /wk, no supps, and my average weekly calories are almost 1700 calories.

Hopefully I'll be happy with my state of leaness in about 5 more lbs (1-2 months). The maintenance dream!! I want to go to maintenance so badly.
    Need to post that picture up on the yoga pant thread.
    •   

3. Subbed.
    One more groupie here!

Great job on the weight loss, you are looking toned and strong!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

4. Quote Originally Posted by UnicornDrpns View Post

Did legs today.
    4x 135 Romanian deads
    4x 85 front squats
    4x90 smith back squats

BOOM! Looking great

5. Great progress!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

6. Yea baby! (Austin Powers voice). Looking good!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

7. the thread skyrocketed my test levels
  8. 12 wk leaning out progress

So I've been off the bandwagon. I know it's the 18th now but I'm still at the same weight bc I had too many nights out, too many pastries. I'm back on the wagon though. Those last 5 lbs are such a pain

P.s. I've seen so many January women showing up to the gym looking like this . makes me want to put their hair up for them and throw extra plates on their machines.
    I don't make sandwiches and I don't clean house BUT I do play PC games and lift weights. Instagram: unicorn_droppings_for_you

9. Lookin' good girl!

Way to get it done!
  10. 12 wk leaning out progress

Now that I think about it, I might have misnamed this thread. This is more like a 6 month shred haha. So here's current progress vs overall progress from the beginning.

Today was legs.

Deadlifts 135 10 reps x4 sets
    Leg press 155 10 x4
    Hip thrusts 135 10x4
    Stiff legged deadlifts 90x4
    Hanging leg lifts 10x4

Cardio: what cardio

11. Nice work!

12. You look awesome

13. Kicking ass!! Keep it up

14. Subd! Looking at your progress makes me looking forward to leaning out again lol and hopefully maintain it.

15. Look at you gettin skinny! FYI, I gained a pound while I was reading through your thread.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

16. Thank you guys !
    Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Subd! Looking at your progress makes me looking forward to leaning out again lol and hopefully maintain it.
    I've had a history of leaning and bindging for years. This is the longest I've been on a diet for with the most control. The difference this time around is I spent more time /money investing in foods I enjoy and indulge in my cravings more often but moderately. Cravings meaning real donuts, ice cream, stacks of cookies , cake etc vs before I was too strict with it. I'm amazed at how easy it's been and how happy I am during this process. Usually I'm about to quit any day, in a foul mood and dying to eat the world.

Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Look at you gettin skinny! FYI, I gained a pound while I was reading through your thread.
    lol I want your gym motivation!!! Teach me how to push as hard as u do daily! Matrix me your gainz plz and thanks.
  17. 12 wk leaning out progress

Things have been annoying lately. I have been making slow and steady progress for months and now I've hit the bloody plateau. It's always disheartening to hit those plateaus. Makes me want to just binge my way through every donut shop and fk my lean diet for good .

I've actually gained weight now despite being on the same caloric deficiit, sleeping better, same gym intensity, etc. I added creatine last week. I know that can add 1-2% body weight from water retention. I'm going to just keep my diet extra clean, push through this bleh time and re evaluate in two weeks. If things are still stagnant, it may ne a sign to carb cycle or take a week off and rest. I despise carb cycling .

I'm pretty lean now and I know my body starts to fight to hold onto the last few % of body fat when I get lean enough. If this is the case carb cycling... maybe some cardio. Both sound hideous.

Random 1am frustrated rants ftw.

18. How are your macros set up, timing, frequency, etc...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

19. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    How are your macros set up, timing, frequency, etc...
    About 30 f/30 c/40% protein with most of my carbs post workout and early to mid day. I eat about 4-5 meals daily.

This was this morning. I just need to lose my last 5 lbs

20. Quote Originally Posted by UnicornDrpns View Post
    About 30 f/30 c/40% protein with most of my carbs post workout and early to mid day. I eat about 4-5 meals daily.

This was this morning. I just need to lose my last 5 lbs
    Add in some fasted HIIT sessions. At you're caloric intake and weight you have a lot of variable wiggle room. You're not doing much cardio, correct? 20min fasted HIIT would be a game changer, imo. Women have a crazy tolerance for hoarding glucose so anytime yiu can innate glut-4 and EPOC, you're winning

21. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Add in some fasted HIIT sessions.
    I was putting off cardio for as long as possible. I agree with u that it might be time . I managed to lose 15 lbs without any cardio. I was hoping /dreaming that I could hit 10-12% without any cardio or carb cycle.

22. Quote Originally Posted by UnicornDrpns View Post
    I was putting off cardio for as long as possible. I agree with u that it might be time . I managed to lose 15 lbs without any cardio. I was hoping /dreaming that I could hit 10-12% without any cardio or carb cycle.
    My husky ass has been doing cardio 7 days a week for a year to stay mildly lean so count your blessings lol

23. @UnicornDrpns huge difference from September. Looks to me like you're doing an awesome job!

Name:  7cb3ef82d6b7cdb08f80b54f0a6dbf9c.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  90.0 KB
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

24. Quote Originally Posted by UnicornDrpns View Post
    I wish moving the weights faster would count as cardio. Cardio is for hamsters.

Name:  cardio.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  34.2 KB
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
  25. 12 wk leaning out progress

Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    I wish moving the weights faster would count as cardio. Cardio is for hamsters.

Name:  cardio.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  34.2 KB
    That has been my cardio for my entire 6 years of lifting.

I'm praying to the anti cardio gods that I'm not really plateaued

Thanks @SFreed ! It's been a long time and I don't want to repeat a 5-6 month shred again !!! I swear I'm going to maintain this...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. show leaning out help
    By bullet in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-24-2007, 11:22 AM
  2. BETTER FOR CUTTING/LEANING OUT
    By rdj6107 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-06-2005, 07:09 PM
  3. slowbulking leaning out thread
    By BIGPHILL1984 in forum Weight Loss