Bodyfat estimation

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, been working on trimming the fat for a while now. Progress has been slow and I've had a few set backs but I think I'm on a solid plan now.
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 174
Never really had any clue where I'm sitting on bf%, figured I'd see if some of you more experienced guys could eyeball it. Thanks!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
15%

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
20-22 %

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
Thanks for the replies. Older post from a few months ago, physique has changed since this. Been lean bulking for almost a month now
You look much leaner in your avatar. Nice progress

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established

This is where I'm sitting now going in to the new year. A lot more work to do but progress is starting to show

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards

This is where I'm sitting now going in to the new year. A lot more work to do but progress is starting to show
Here you look closer to %15! Good progress.
There was no way in hell you were that low In the first pic.
And the whole %12 thing...yeah no. %12 is very conditioned. Abs very visable. To many people base their numbers off body caliper tests and such other inaccurate tests. They see some abs on their 150 pound frame and start running around telling everyone they're %5 bf lol

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Here you look closer to %15! Good progress.
There was no way in hell you were that low In the first pic.
And the whole %12 thing...yeah no. %12 is very conditioned. Abs very visable. To many people base their numbers off body caliper tests and such other inaccurate tests. They see some abs on their 150 pound frame and start running around telling everyone they're %5 bf lol
Thanks! Ya didn't think I was that low. This is the lowest I've been in a long time and abs still aren't showing but definitely getting close. Weighing in at 178lbs now. So I'm actually heavier than the original picture too

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Thanks! Ya didn't think I was that low. This is the lowest I've been in a long time and abs still aren't showing but definitely getting close. Weighing in at 178lbs now. So I'm actually heavier than the original picture too
Keep up the good work bro! Lookin much more solid for sure

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards

Oohhh so nice! Great job