Nate Dawg's Pics

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Well here are some pics I took last night at the gym. This is my off week from training, so I thought I would go in and just kind of do a "pump up" workout to get some blood flowing. Lighting kind of sucks, I cant for the life of me get some good pics, I went through a roll of film about a week ago and not a single pic turned out worth a crap. Using disposables, this summer I may invest in a digital. Forgot to do leg shots..how convienent:) hope to get some up here in awhile. Anyways, here are the stats:

Height: 6'
Weight: 199.5
Chest: 49.5"
Waist: 30.75"
Arms: 17 3/8"
Thighs: 26.25"
Calves: 16.25" lol

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I had the same prob earlier. I posted a couple pics in my cycle thread. Go to the "Manage Attachments" box in the Additional Options section below your text. Click on it and click on browse when the box comes up. Select your photo and then click the upload button. Youmay need to condense your photos, which is what I had to do.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I tried uploading them, but there was some problem, I dont remember exactly what the message said. How do you condense the pics?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I tried uploading them, but there was some problem, I dont remember exactly what the message said. How do you condense the pics?
I'm computer illiterate here. On my computer, I right clicked the photo and scrolled to copy to (I think), then went to print shop (I think again) and condensed the size after finding where to go on the tool bar.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Looking solid Nate! How long have you been training?

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
What are you, 17? Better stop posting in the steroid section or your gonna get yourslef banned.

Just kiddn'. You look great Nate. Your obviously doing something right.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Dude, lookin' solid! Great job! :thumbsup:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
looking great man .. especially for someone who trains for powerlifting ;) ... seriously though looking really good .. if you changed up somethings you could definitely get yourself into shape to compete

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
looking great man .. especially for someone who trains for powerlifting ;) ... seriously though looking really good .. if you changed up somethings you could definitely get yourself into shape to compete

glenihan - making powerlifters feel fat the world over

Guess Nate is the exception to that rule aye :cheers:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well in order not to be wrong i'm gonna have to stick to my guns and label nate fat .. lol :)

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Looking good nate, even though I'm the real natedogg.

knox

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHAAA who is the fat bastard in the mirror!!!

.....wait a minute.:sad:

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup: Awesome work!

At 6' you're exactly how I'd like to look. Our builds are actually similiar, you just have about 10-15 lbs of LBM over me.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
looking good bro!

lots of muscle...nice trim waist.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Looking solid Nate! How long have you been training?
Well, I began lifting in 7th grade during high school, wasnt serious about it at all, dicked off most of the time in the weight room, really regret that now. Then towards the end of my junior year I started lifting harder, but had no idea what I was doing, benching like 3 times a week lol, hardly ever squatted, and cleaned a couple times a week usually. My diet was absolute crap when I was in high school, for breakfast I would have a king size snickers and pepsi lol, then school lunch, then maybe a little dinner...that was about it with a couple more snickers and bottles of pepsi in there:D I graduated in 2002 at around 148-150. Freshman year of college I started learning more, knox was our high school stud and we ended up being room mates so he helped me out alot. Drank quite a bit my freshman year first semester then got alot more serious second semester and went from 160-183ish. Learned alot that year about diet and training. Sophomore year of college still hitting it super hard, learned alot again about diet and training, thats was when I joined here:D Went from 175-204. All my training was super high volume, it was ridiculous I dont know how I did because I cant seem to do it now, but I have learned I dont need that killer volume. This year has been mostly focused on powerlifting, a little higher volume on my bi/tri/shoulder/back stuff though than most pl'ers do. I have gotten stronger, but havent really gained that much weight, actually I am only up like 8lbs from last august...that kinda sucks, but I think I am leaner now than I was in August. I think I am starting to peak size wise, as you all have probably read some of my threads when I was frustrated with not being able to put on weight.

For now I am going to just going to stray away from the max effort lifts for the powerlifting, keeping the core lifts in the 5 rep range heavy. I have my post cycle workout here in the exercise section, so if you want to check that out and let me know what you think.

Thanks for all the comments guys, sorry the lighting kind of sucked in some of them, and sorry there are no leg shots, not much to look at really lol especially the calves, but I am going to work on adding some here very soon hopefully.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting those pics for me Spitboy, I really appreciate it, you're a good guy.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Glen, when you say change some things up, do you mainly just mean workout routine? I think it would be cool to compete in a bodybuilding show, but I would seriously go insane when I was losing weight, and then when I started to lose strength, I would totally flip lol. I guess the plus side is you look really great though.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Look great man!

But, I do have one bone to pick with you....F U and ur F'in skinny ass waist :rant:

:D j/k look great, man

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
My diet was absolute crap when I was in high school, for breakfast I would have a king size snickers and pepsi lol, then school lunch, then maybe a little dinner...that was about it with a couple more snickers and bottles of pepsi in there:D
:D I remember those days, and I would sit there and wonder why the hell I wasn't gaining mass.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nate you'll be one huge farmer someday...

Seriously your looking great. :)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could easily get into competing. Looking good!

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Glen, when you say change some things up, do you mainly just mean workout routine? I think it would be cool to compete in a bodybuilding show, but I would seriously go insane when I was losing weight, and then when I started to lose strength, I would totally flip lol. I guess the plus side is you look really great though.
well yeah i mean changing the workout more to a TUT focused routine but also really focusing on bulking up (which i know you do lol) and then cutting (which wouldn't be a problem for you) i haven't lost THAT much strength while cutting (i'm like you because i don't really put on too much fat) and if you're on a good cutting cycle you shouldn't lose too much strength .. but you've gotta remember you're not competing with regards to your strength its all how you look .. cutting does suck though because (at least for me) i'm constantly hungry lol

you definitely have a frame to put on enough mass in the offseason with a routine focused on putting on mass first, strength second and then cutting down to compete

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
So do you think a workout with more TUT would really make the difference in me bulking up? I mean this last fall, all winter, and most of this spring I have been pounding the food down, most days then were over 6000, I always got in at least 1.6g/lb of protein, and really I dont think that much is necessary, plus I had the hormones rolling through me and I STILL could not get over 204. My workouts were obviously more strength based so the reps were very low, and not a ton of volume either, so that probably didnt help in the muscle building part of it.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I am also 6' and hope to hit a lean 200lbs in the next year. I guess I can look forward to looking like you. great work bro.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
So do you think a workout with more TUT would really make the difference in me bulking up? I mean this last fall, all winter, and most of this spring I have been pounding the food down, most days then were over 6000, I always got in at least 1.6g/lb of protein, and really I dont think that much is necessary, plus I had the hormones rolling through me and I STILL could not get over 204. My workouts were obviously more strength based so the reps were very low, and not a ton of volume either, so that probably didnt help in the muscle building part of it.
i do ... if you do searches on here for TUT, myofribillar hypertrophy, and sarcoplasmic hypertrophy individually, you'll see a lot of studies posted (mainly by Bobo) that show how its best for mass ... i hope i spelled all those right .. anyway check it out .. they made a believer outta me

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
actually I am only up like 8lbs from last august...that kinda sucks, but I think I am leaner now than I was in August.
8 lbs of LBM from August is Very good progress! Do the math on that for a few years...

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
dude you sure about your chest measurement? you look awsome btw!

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
dude you sure about your chest measurement?
I was going to say the same thing. 49 1/2" seems a little large for what I see in the pictures. You'd be a little out of proportion with that measurement too.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
49.5 is flexed, totally relaxed and pulling the tape around my chest it is 48.25 so i dunno....just putting the tape around the chest at armpit level and then flex for the 49.5 measurement.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn Nate, I thought I was gonna see a real hot blonde up in those pics (guess that wasn't you in the avatar :D) Looking good though, suprising you couldn't gain more weight on your test/eq/sd/dbol/tren cycle while eating close to 8,000 clean calories a day. Either way, your strong as hell and look great man.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, no super hot blonde here lol, I really need to find one though, being on cycle for 14 weeks with no girl sucks!!!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
looking damn good bro. i envy the lean. :smite:

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established

Hows your fat intake? I think i recall DC saying that he had a trainee that could not over 220lbs. He made him start chugging olive oil, and it worked.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Its not that high really, I would have to look back on my diet log to get it all figured up, i usually just figure pro, carbs and cals, then if I want to figure cals I just subtract the cals from carbs and protein and then divide the remainder by 9 to get my fat grams, but I really dont worry about it too much in the past. Actually I just got back from the grocery store and I picked up a liter of olive oil:D I dont know how much of that I am going to add in yet, I dont want to put on much if any bodyfat as it is summer time. I may start by adding 500cals/day from the olive oil and see how that works, and bump it or lower it accordingly. I also picked up some walnuts for added healthy fats.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Dude, if you add 500cals of olive oil right away without "breaking into it", you're gonna be on the toilet a lot....:D

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
lol....how would being on the toilet alot not be a bad thing? Thanks for the tip kwyck, I was kinda wondering about that side effect. I think I may gradually work into it now.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Anyways, I just put down a TBSP of olive oil with my milk, didnt mix it, just would take a sip of milk then pour a tad of olive oil in my mouth....tasted like ****. I am sure if I mixed it up with some protein powder, oats and peanut butter i could mix a few TBSP in and not even notice it. Last year I would put a fair amount of olive oil in what knox calls my "fat man" shakes, like 32 oz whole milk, 1.5-2 cups chocolate ice cream, 3 eggs, olive oil, 4 scoops N-Large, sometimes a tad bit of whipping cream, and a banana....damn they sure were tasty but I started putting on more fat than I wanted to, so I stopped using them.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
lol....how would being on the toilet alot not be a bad thing? Thanks for the tip kwyck, I was kinda wondering about that side effect. I think I may gradually work into it now.
I guess you could be getting a BJ while on the toilet and it wouldn't be a bad thing...:think: but, aside from that, if you're on the toilet alot, I'm sure it's probably not good...:rofl:

No prob ;)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
just be a man and put the TBSP of olive oil in your mouth then drink some water :)

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
just be a man and put the TBSP of olive oil in your mouth then drink some water :)
^^ Thats what I do. I didn't mind the taste at first, but **** after a month or two of doing it, Olive Oil isn't so good. I don't even need to wash down the Flax Oil, but OO ---- > :sick: