i should be only worried about bulking now right?

spooneagle

Awards
hey guys, I posted my first pic of my body earlier in my first album. Its an upper body only, but I can do one of my legs as well. I have heard I should ONLY be trying to put on mass at this point, not trying to get anymore defined through natural means. I'm wondering if you guys would agree on that? made some big changes in my life this year, I'm lieu to be a CPT right now through the ACE program. just trying to be a positive rolemodel for my potential clients. thank you for any input you may have.
progress1215c.jpg

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey guys, I posted my first pic of my body earlier in my first album. Its an upper body only, but I can do one of my legs as well. I have heard I should ONLY be trying to put on mass at this point, not trying to get anymore defined through natural means. I'm wondering if you guys would agree on that? made some big changes in my life this year, I'm lieu to be a CPT right now through the ACE program. just trying to be a positive rolemodel for my potential clients. thank you for any input you may have.View attachment 127751
Entirely depends on what YOU want. If you want to be bigger then I would say you are in perfect shape to begin lean bulking. If you want to be more shredded vs bigger then you're not far off either. You could do a long slow lean bulk and be able to maintain your current level of conditioning and bodyfat. There's really no point to cut down to single digits if your ultimate goal is to put on say 20-30 lbs of lean muscle.

spooneagle

Awards
maybe one day in a whiiile I would like to get "moah shredz!" but I am definitely happy with where I am at now, because I'm definitely trying to get up to 180 or so by june. I'm 165 currently.