New member Before BB & current pics

allprsnl

allprsnl

Awards
Hey guys, new here, I'll do an intro and training log in the training log section soon, just wanted to give a quick hello and show the progress I've made over the years. I'm 27 and have been into bodybuilding since 14 or 15. I've had a couple times where I've literally lost almost all of the gains I made such as during basic training when I enlisted in the army infantry, but I've always came back better. First pic is at 17 when I had my first child, the second is on stage a couple years ago at my first competition(I was soft, I know), and the third is 6 months ago when I had my second child, purposely holding the newborn in the same way in the same pose so I could have before/after pics. Lol
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1444349997.708297.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1444350044.661326.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1444350079.446813.jpg

allprsnl

allprsnl

Awards
So what do you guys think?? Most people that see are in shock that it's all the same person. Lol

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome to AM! Great job! Can tell you put in work! I think you'll like it here! Lots of phenomenal people on here!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eh, you're ok. I like the before pic better! haha, jk. Great progress and welcome to AM. I'm the sweet one and Kat's the meanie! Haha jk...

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Not shocked at all. When gear is involved the transformations are really dramatic

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not shocked at all. When gear is involved the transformations are really dramatic
Stop freakin' hating on people! Kat and I transformed and we were NEVER on gear. If you hate gear so much, why are you on a forum about it?

allprsnl

allprsnl

Awards

Let me fix your statement;
"Not shocked at all. When hard work and tremendous consistency is involved the transformations are really dramatic."

Look brother, I've been training and studying training, nutrition, and supplementation for 12-13 years. I've worked my butt off to achieve my goals, and nobody can take that away with a snide remark about "dur dur, steroids, dur..." It doesn't bother me, your just another hater who couldn't achieve their goals so you have to validate yourself by trying to dismiss the achievements of those who are greater than you. Hope you get focused and see better results. Improve yourself everyday and be happy with who you are, then, leave others alone to be happy with the progress they have made.

allprsnl

allprsnl

Awards
Thanks ladies. Btw I find you guys very motivating. It must take even harder work than I have put in to achieve great results as a female athlete. Keep up the hard work!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

???

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks ladies. Btw I find you guys very motivating. It must take even harder work than I have put in to achieve great results as a female athlete. Keep up the hard work!
Thank you, we try to support everyone on here because we understand the journey! And don't sell yourself short! You've put in a lot of hard work and dedication. Fcuk what people say and keep pushing forward! ??

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for serving bro. And congrats on your second child. Looking pretty diesel!

allprsnl

allprsnl

Awards
Yeah I've always done bodybuilding, but switched over for powerlifting training for about the last 7 weeks before a PL meet and won the open. I tore my pec on my third bench attempt but went on to deadlift 600lbs. Then I went to the hospital and started planning for the surgery. Meet was oct. 8, surgery was around the 16 or 17, and just three days ago I was pushing three plates on the incline hammer strength machine again. So I'm healing up pretty fast, and being highly cautious too.

allprsnl

allprsnl

Awards
So I guess maybe I should do a log about my recovery from pec tear surgery and get myself ready for a BBshow sometime in around april.

allprsnl

allprsnl

Awards
Better clarify!!!! Huge difference, the meet and surgery where both on those days in August!!!! Not October. So it's been just over two months and like a week

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

You're a beast!! Great progress bro! What supplements did you use that worked for you?

allprsnl

allprsnl

Awards
liver cleanse, digestive enzymes, and a few Gaspari nutrition products like protein and a carb powder for post training.