2 years later - long rewarding road

HIM

HIM

Awards
I've looked forward to this day since I joined the board about 2 years ago. I finally dropped all my "dad weight" and chiseled my fat ass down to something respectable. Initially I cut down quick and bulked back up about 20lbs then since have been on a long slow cut. Finally time to start moving into a lean bulk.

Not the best pic but it's the one I took when I decided to slim down. I'm sitting right under 200 here....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444239540.324361.jpg

As of today....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444239604.774697.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444239628.790304.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444239669.895147.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444239693.477398.jpg

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Wow hands down! Way to go bro!!!! But get a hair cut :D :D :D :D !!!!! just pulling ya leg! real nice result

HIM

HIM

Awards
Thanks guys! There's still work to be done but I'm happy with the direction things are going. And I can't cut the hair just yet.... I'm letting it get a bit longer before I donate it to Wigs for Kids. It'll actually be my second time donating.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
I've looked forward to this day since I joined the board about 2 years ago. I finally dropped all my "dad weight" and chiseled my fat ass down to something respectable. Initially I cut down quick and bulked back up about 20lbs then since have been on a long slow cut. Finally time to start moving into a lean bulk.

Not the best pic but it's the one I took when I decided to slim down. I'm sitting right under 200 here....

View attachment 124747

As of today....

View attachment 124748
View attachment 124749
View attachment 124750
View attachment 124751
The only way to do it naturally is slow and progressive. You use any supplements that you'd recommend?

HIM

HIM

Awards
The only way to do it naturally is slow and progressive. You use any supplements that you'd recommend?
This has basically been my stack the whole time and I haven't seen a reason to change it. I cycle the alphamine and buy the other stuff in bulk and just mix it with Xtend for a pre. Ive tried some other stuff recently but this is still my go to.

Alphamine
Xtend
Agmatine
Citrulline malate
Creatine mono
Gold Standard whey protein