Glen 10 weeks out

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
alright i'm just gonna repost the pics from 12 weeks out .. if you want to see how i looked before the dieting began just go to the 12 week out thread

Last edited:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
and here i am as of yesterday .. sitting at about 188 .. hadn't had any carbs yet, and didn't have any carbs since about 6 o'clock the day before so i'm really smooth .. my posing still sucks .. especially my front and rear lat spreads .. i really need to practice more

anywho here ya go

Last edited:

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Glen,
How long were you between your two cycles? From your bulk/gear and cut/gear?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You look great man. Good luck at the show!

BTW, how is the dieting program treating you? I'm curious what it's like relative to the bulking program I'm on.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i don't have any idea on my bf .. if i had to guess i would say 7? but i really don't know

jmh .. well its working really well .. im just hungry almost all the time :) but what fun would dieting be without the hunger ... lol

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Coming in nicely, the only comment I have is your lower back seems to be lacking, but this will tie in more the closer you get to the show.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
this just reaffirms my vote for glen as "favorite BB'er of all time"!!! ;)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you look right on track man. I agree though about the lower lats. When you do a back lat spread, squeeze the back of your upper arm as close as possible to your upper lat and then continue to pull your elbows towards the middle of your chest. This will squeeze any extra muscle right outa your insertion points. I dunno what's harder, learning how to pose or trying to explain it...lol.

You look great though....I wish I was that lean. Make sure to post pics of the night of the show. :cool:

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Good deal bro. You have plenty of time to dial it in. Get some.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Glen so far so good, keep it up and keep us posted

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
You're shredded already, man....good job. :thumbsup:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the kind words/support .. dieting really sucks and sometimes i can become a really grumpy motherfucker lol

i know this off season i really need to work to improve my back both width and thickness .. but there's really nothing i can do about that for this contest ..

i feel fairly confident, but i've still got some fat to lose in the lower back area and hopefully after i dry out the abs will be better ... mostly i'm worried about the actual show .. the posing and simply just doing everything properly since i've never competed before .. but i'm going to order this 90 minute posing video done by a national NPC job that comes highly recommended, hopefully it will help .. i find posing is really difficult without a mirror, hopefully with practice it'll get better

with 10 weeks to go i think i'm in a decent position right now, but only time will tell .. this is a national qualifier so the competition should be stiff, but i saw the competetors from last year and i know i won't be embarrassed on stage which is good enough for me :)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
What is the change in waist between start of cut and now?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Glen, lookin' great bro. Improvements are especially noticeable on the abs/thighs, the front double bis, and the most muscular. In the MM it looks like you've actually added some some size. No doubt you will not feel embarrassed on stage. What state is the show in?

BTW, I'm gonna start cutting with Bobo in about 2 weeks. Can't wait.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
the show's in new jersey ... if anyone is interest in the exact show feel free to PM me

you can't go wrong cutting bobo man, he's really been a blessing for me i CANNOT recomment his service enough

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Looking good glen, when are you going to begin tanning? :D

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Had to do it...unless you get side-by-side pics, the change doesn't seem "quite" as drastic as it is. I CANNOT BELIEVE this is only 2 weeks!! Holy hell!
Good work Kwyck, except that you got them backwards on the front double bi

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
wow kwycke that's really cool thanks a lot man!

haha nate, i'm gonna wait until after my finals are over may 16th, then i start fake and baking .. do that like 2-3 times a week until the last week then i'll use the comp tan stuff

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your lower back will lean out in the next couple weeks. You can tell from the obliques in those 2 shots. You are losing fat ni those areas you really don't look for (lower back, inner thighs, butt, etc...)

Looking good. Just need to keep you on pace.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
yeah, glen - looking good. Significant changes in 14days for sure. :)

GymRat06

Board Supporter
Awards
Def. lookin good bro and great progress in only 2 weeks, cant wait to see how ripped you are for the show! Gl bro and ill keep followin ya!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
looking awesome bro. no doubt you're going to kick some serious ass at that show.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Hahah, Could you believe that guy? I get those ALLLLLLL DAY. (Somebody please feel sorry for me :()

Tad50

Awards
Glen, you have a nice football-like shape to your biceps. Their shape reminds me of Chris Cook....just not as big:cool:

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Lookin really good bro! No matter what happens in the contest, you should be proud :thumbsup:

Renton405

Awards
Good progress, I think the arms remind me more of levrone in a way

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Coming along nicely! Your most muscular is looking solid.

Pirate

Awards
Looking close to perfect, You are going to be my new "rival"...

Who do you think has the better back? You Definitly dominate me in everything else though, I gotta get to work!

-Pirate

Attachments

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Glen is gonna kill it on stage. Conditioning right now is great....and he's 10wks out!

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
eh give me some time to drop some more fat and water in my back ;) your back looks great bro

back is definitely my weakest point .. i think my side tri is my strongest pose at the moment but i've still got a TON of work to do this off season ... again thanks for all the support guys i really appreciate it :)

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Looking close to perfect, You are going to be my new "rival"...

Who do you think has the better back? You Definitly dominate me in everything else though, I gotta get to work!

-Pirate
You are lower in bodyfat and dryer looking (probably the test glen's on :D ), glen def. has you beat in size by a good margin though.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
eh give me some time to drop some more fat and water in my back ;) your back looks great bro

back is definitely my weakest point .. i think my side tri is my strongest pose at the moment but i've still got a TON of work to do this off season ... again thanks for all the support guys i really appreciate it :)
Bro, noway. Your most muscular is by far your best pose, your chest and delts are big compared to the rest of you, that pose shows them off nicely. The side tri does look good because you have a small waist though.

You gonna go out on stage in a pink thong? :rofl: :whip:

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Thong huh...thought they were called posing trunks eh Glen...;)

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
how in the world did u get ur waist from 34 to 29 ????????? >>dreaming>>><<if only i could do that in my waist...mmmmmmm 52 chest 29 waist...i think thats enopugh to turn some heads
Can u share ur ab workout sets reps rest??
great work looking big

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
sorry polish oak didn't see your post ... Bobo's cutting diet and cardio .. i actually don't really do much ab work at all

jmart .. going to have to wait until my finals are over so probably in 1.5 weeks i'll have some new pics

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
sorry polish oak didn't see your post ... Bobo's cutting diet and cardio .. i actually don't really do much ab work at all

jmart .. going to have to wait until my finals are over so probably in 1.5 weeks i'll have some new pics
awesome, how's strength doing on the diet so far?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
my strength really hasn't decreased much at all .. its hard to say since my training changed to TUT when the diet started from max-ot .. so i can't really say how it compares to before the diet .. but it definitely hasn't decreased much at all .. maybe two weeks after my show i might max out on bench, squat, and deads just to see what i'm pushing around

might i add now that i've done TUT type training i will never go back to max-ot type training .. i definitely see the superiority of TUT type training at least as far as bodybuilding is concerned

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
Looking ripped man!

Have you tried taking any pictures under flourescent lighting? I always look much more ripped then under normal lighting.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Aleksandar37 General Chat 0
BodyWizard Politics 0
Cool Sports Talk 0
Pics 54
Pics 68