16 weeks of progress

2011Roush

2011Roush

Awards
Just wanted to post up a pic of my 16 week progress. I'm happy with my progress so far but I have so much further to go. I have dropped 30#'s in that pic. Any have an idea of bf by looking at the pic. 5'9" 168#

PaulBlack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am not good at BF% judgement, but certainly congrats on the obvious weight loss and hard work.
Good for you and onward and upward...!

2011Roush

2011Roush

Awards
I am not good at BF% judgement, but certainly congrats on the obvious weight loss and hard work.
Good for you and onward and upward...!
Thanks man I have been consistent every week on my nutrition and workouts. I only drank 2 beers in the first 12 weeks. I really wanted to see what kind of results I could get. I work out in the mornings and look at it like this..... I get up an hour and a half earlier 4 days a week so technically I'm not losing any awake time. So i have only really put in 96 hours of "work out time" in 16 weeks that's a small price to pay to getting my health back.

I really enjoy seeing the progress and can see how it can become and addiction. I never understood it until recently but it certainly is a lifestyle change but it's so worth it.