Slowing gettinf my dreams
- 02-01-2014, 12:12 PM
- 02-01-2014, 01:09 PM
Pretty good foundation for 17. Keep eating and more chest isolation exercises.
- 02-01-2014, 02:41 PM
02-03-2014, 03:32 PM
Hit those legs hard too..
U r off to a good start...
02-09-2014, 05:19 PM
02-11-2014, 04:21 PM
Try a good 5x5, I personally like either strong lifts or the mad cow variant. And look into 5/3/1. It's great for building a solid strength foundation. Progression is key, and the assistance work on 5/3/1 would be good for your bodybuilding. While getting much stronger on the main lifts, you'll find that the weight you can move on the bodybuilding exercises increases and your physique will follow.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ICJLM in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 08-17-2012, 11:44 AM
- By ranel2220 in forum Workout LogsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2008, 09:30 AM
- By swollengoat999 in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 10Last Post: 01-18-2006, 12:46 PM
- By cpa5oh in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2005, 04:46 PM
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 16Last Post: 03-19-2003, 11:31 PM