Transformation (4 months)

WhyNoMusic

Awards
Hello guys I'm 17 and am in highschool and just got into weights... Just wanted to see what you guys think of what I've changed and any advice on working on different muscles! I am a new lifter and new to dieting and have been trying different stuff about every month... Any questions!! Just ask

Attachments

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I'm using a phone app and its not letting me view pics wtf is going on

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job my man! My advice on workout routines would be to visit the training forum here and read through the logs. There is every conceivable training program being used here and you could use any one of them with success. I'd suggest increasing your calories and to start tracking them. MyFitness Pal is a good workout and nutrition tracking app. Good lifting, I wish I was your age again! Lol

WhyNoMusic

Awards
Nice job my man! My advice on workout routines would be to visit the training forum here and read through the logs. There is every conceivable training program being used here and you could use any one of them with success. I'd suggest increasing your calories and to start tracking them. MyFitness Pal is a good workout and nutrition tracking app. Good lifting, I wish I was your age again! Lol
Thanks man I am looking into it, I will be increasing calories and tracking now!!! I will be posting new pictures in about 8 months about my new progress!

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
you have an awesome foundation man. I noticed you said you switched your routine every month. my advice is to stick with a calorie surplus and stick with a proven routine! something like 5x5. good luck, brother.

WhyNoMusic

Awards
you have an awesome foundation man. I noticed you said you switched your routine every month. my advice is to stick with a calorie surplus and stick with a proven routine! something like 5x5. good luck, brother.
Thanks man! I found a 12 week routine that I chose to stay with! Thanks again for the advice. Good luck to you too!

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Great progress. Keep with it, and get to doing a lot of squats. Squats do the body good.

raineriyliaho

Awards
Keep it up man.
What was your weight 4 months ago and what is it now? =D

pipeliner30

pipeliner30

Awards
Great gains brotha!! My advice would be to ask a lot of questions, then studying about diets and training on line and in books. Find what diet and training regiment works for you then just EAT EAT EAT and TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN. You have a great start!! Good Luck!!

ExMuscleInfo

Awards
More abs in second photos as well as leaner arms and shoulder is rounder. Good going kiddo!